All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

6 hours ago, Khota said:

The point is that I was responding to your surrogate that cricket averages the way they are done are meaningless.

Again what wasur point in context of shastri

the man had an avg of 77 against aus.....freak and his avg against zimb was 11.....so check before making such points

Whatever way avg is done.....but u cnt avg high unless u score runs

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Once again getting back to Sobers I agree with you but  that is so rare. It is so hard to get someone who operates at that level in multiple skillset.

People do only ur in denial 

Shakib this Wc is the best xample 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Again what wasur point in context of shastri

the man had an avg of 77 against aus.....freak and his avg against zimb was 11.....so check before making such points

Whatever way avg is done.....but u cnt avg high unless u score runs

People do only ur in denial 

Shakib this Wc is the best xample 

I am not going to waste time and energy on Shastri. Leech.

like I said Sobers is one in generation but that is rare.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am not going to waste time and energy on Shastri. Leech.

Bolti band ho gayi stat dekh ke

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

like I said Sobers is one in generation but that is rare.

Ofcourse he was......

Just becoz u cnt play XI players who are once in generation coz they are once....

Just becoz u dnt get next sachin, gavaskar, kohli doesnt mean ull stop selecting batsman......just becoz u cnt get next sobers u cnt selecting all rounder coz at the end team needs. Hardly their wud be a team that has XI player who ll be legend

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Bolti band ho gayi stat dekh ke

Ofcourse he was......

Just becoz u cnt play XI players who are once in generation coz they are once....

Just becoz u dnt get next sachin, gavaskar, kohli doesnt mean ull stop selecting batsman......just becoz u cnt get next sobers u cnt selecting all rounder coz at the end team needs. Hardly their wud be a team that has XI player who ll be legend

Chewtapiya ki had hoti hai. Anyone who tinks Shastri is on merit really needs to gets his viewpoint adjusted.

So once in 100 years someone comes along that does not mean you waste a spot on 50 more players looking for the elusive one.

12 minutes ago, Khota said:

Chewtapiya ki had hoti hai. Anyone who tinks Shastri is on merit really needs to gets his viewpoint adjusted.

So once in 100 years someone comes along that does not mean you waste a spot on 50 more players looking for the elusive one.

fir faltu sawaal kyun ki aus ke against perfomance matter karti hai....ab jab shastri ki perfmoance nikal gayi tu chutiyapa aur leech jaise word use karo coz logic to favour men nhin

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

fir faltu sawaal kyun ki aus ke against perfomance matter karti hai....ab jab shastri ki perfmoance nikal gayi tu chutiyapa aur leech jaise word use karo coz logic to favour men nhin

Sometimes this moron talks abt god in different dressing room and sometimes he disses NZ. He is a moron/leech.

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I think we should stop feeding the troll. how do you convince someone who keeps claiming that there has been only one allrounder in 100 years!

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 minute ago, Khota said:

Sometimes this moron talks abt god in different dressing room and sometimes he disses NZ. He is a moron/leech.

Seriously is that how weak ur argument was that u need to go to calling someone like shastri a leech ...........let me remind u ur argument was all rounder dont exist which has been extremely weak now 

2 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

I think we should stop feeding the troll. how do you convince someone who keeps claiming that there has been only one allrounder in 100 years!

Troll is about to crack.....to be honest when someone goes to use weak examples n words like leech n all he has cracked 

11 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Seriously is that how weak ur argument was that u need to go to calling someone like shastri a leech ...........let me remind u ur argument was all rounder dont exist which has been extremely weak now 

Because a 10k poster like you wrote that Shastri is an allrounder.

11 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

If you call Yuvraj and allrounder than I know how much of your judgement can be trusted,

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Dubey g turned the game ....

Aaj OP nhin post krega

There are two types of allrounders: those who have been kicked off the team Hardik, Kunal, Shankar etc. or those who are about to be kicked off - Dubey. He wont last long.