All Rounders do not exist.

Khota

23 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Hardik kicked off the team? LOL... There is desperation in the TM to get him back and fit..

And I'm not surprised the OP called out Dhawan as the better T20 player than Rahul based on one match... Wonder what he has to say about yday's match.

Only in Khota's world a batsman averaging 28 with SR of 128 is better than a batsman averaging 42 with an SR of 145 with 2 T20 international 100s.

7 hours ago, Khota said:

There are two types of allrounders: those who have been kicked off the team Hardik, Kunal, Shankar etc. or those who are about to be kicked off - Dubey. He wont last long.

hardik , shankar didnt get dropped they both got injured what part of that is diff to understand unless u want to play from hospital

Wait n watch the minute hardik is fit he will be back in team

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

hardik , shankar didnt get dropped they both got injured what part of that is diff to understand unless u want to play from hospital

Wait n watch the minute hardik is fit he will be back in team

Both don't have the bowling tha helps at that level. Like I said I am teaching you knew concepts which you are learning from me without acknowledging. Just like I gave you a tutorail on cricket averages being wrong and you have caught on to that.

29 minutes ago, Khota said:

Both don't have the bowling tha helps at that level. Like I said I am teaching you knew concepts which you are learning from me without acknowledging. Just like I gave you a tutorail on cricket averages being wrong and you have caught on to that.

yet they all have won games by bowling so the joke is on u 

The only thing ur teaching is how to be unintentionally funny 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yet they all have won games by bowling so the joke is on u 

The only thing ur teaching is how to be unintentionally funny 

Joke is not on me but on the Inidan public. The list of frauds is endless, Hardik, Kunal, Shankar and now Dubey. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat.

till he was fit he was making it in test squad ....

dil behlane ke liye khwaab acha hia dekhte raho

:whack:

khayaal, not khwaab. Ghalib would be turning in his grave.

humko maloom hai all rounders ki haqeeqat lekin

dil behlane ke liye khayaal achcha hai

sher kis mooh se padhoge 'ankit'

sharm to tumko magar nahi aati 

:p:

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

:whack:

khayaal, not khwaab. Ghalib would be turning in his grave.

humko maloom hai all rounders ki haqeeqat lekin

dil behlane ke liye khayaal achcha hai

sher kis mooh se padhoge 'ankit'

sharm to tumko magar nahi aati 

:p:

Malum hai lekin jinko maine ye baat kahin wo khayaal se aage nikal chuke hai. Unka ab khawaab hai ki un players ko laat players.isiliye word badla

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Joke is not on me but on the Inidan public. The list of frauds is endless, Hardik, Kunal, Shankar and now Dubey. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat.

Jaha demand hogi waha supply bhi, all rounders are and always were in demand hence the supply in every team around the world

Which goes to show how this thread makes no sense. Keep repeating that nonsense but in reality teams need them n they have a few in their pool and so does indian team. After all game is run by men in middle who knw what they want rather behind keyboard comparing baseball n cricket who have no idea what goes in middle. 

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Jaha demand hogi waha supply bhi, all rounders are and always were in demand hence the supply in every team around the world

Which goes to show how this thread makes no sense. Keep repeating that nonsense but in reality teams need them n they have a few in their pool and so does indian team. After all game is run by men in middle who knw what they want rather behind keyboard comparing baseball n cricket who have no idea what goes in middle. 

Let me educate you some. You made fun of me that I dont know what power hitter is. Just for your knowledge let me tell you that term originated from baseball. So the terms slider, power hitter etc. are flowing from baseball. Cricket has not contributed anything to baseball. So using the concepts of baseball is a step forward.

Baseball decided long ago that multi skill players never work out and now I can see that in cricket too.

Like I said you are designated flat earther.

11 hours ago, Khota said:

. The list of frauds is endless, Hardik, Kunal, Shankar and now Dubey. Rinse repeat, rinse repeat.

Khota bhai  ... 

ODI and T20 rules force teams to have atleast 5 bowling options. 

This means ...

Atleast 1 of the players, batting between 1 to 7,  must have the ability bowl 10 overs in ODIs and 4 overs in T20s.

Or  

2 or more batsmen, batting from 1 to 7, must have the ability to share 10 overs in ODIs and 4 overs in T20s between them.

This rule forces teams to have atleast 1 or 2 batsmen, in ODIs and T20s, who can bowl too.

Edited by express bowling
4 hours ago, Khota said:

Let me educate you some. You made fun of me that I dont know what power hitter is. Just for your knowledge let me tell you that term originated from baseball. So the terms slider, power hitter etc. are flowing from baseball. Cricket has not contributed anything to baseball. So using the concepts of baseball is a step forward.

Need of all rounders is cricket is not decided from how much does it take from the baseball ....it comes from what team needs. Teams all round the world need it and they have....so keep comparing baseball n cricket n waste ur time.

This is so predictable from u ....when proven wrong idhar udhar ki bakwaas krwa lo

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Khota bhai  ... 

ODI and T20 rules force teams to have atleast 5 bowling options. 

This means ...

Atleast 1 of the players, batting between 1 to 7,  must have the ability bowl 10 overs in ODIs and 4 overs in T20s.

Or  

2 or more batsmen, batting from 1 to 7, must have the ability to share 10 overs in ODIs and 4 overs in T20s between them.

This rule forces teams to have atleast 1 or 2 batsmen, in ODIs and T20s, who can bowl too.

Let us discuss T20. In the recently concluded series when was the last batsman walked out for India. He did not. In short you do not need the batting depth that you are talking about. In T2o you need 5 strike bowler with excellent control and 6 designated bats who can hit all over the field. And all of them should be excellent fielders.

Need of all rounders is cricket is not decided from how much does it take from the baseball ....it comes from what team needs. Teams all round the world need it and they have....so keep comparing baseball n cricket n waste ur time.

This is so predictable from u ....when proven wrong idhar udhar ki bakwaas krwa lo

In last T20 there was no need for all rounders and that is why Krunal was kicked out. Dube fluked but could have been easily replaced by a frontline strike bowler.

34 minutes ago, Khota said:

Let us discuss T20. In the recently concluded series when was the last batsman walked out for India. He did not. In short you do not need the batting depth that you are talking about. In T2o you need 5 strike bowler with excellent control and 6 designated bats who can hit all over the field. And all of them should be excellent fielders.

Even in T20s, captains prefer atleast 7 batsmen because that makes it easier for the earlier batsmen to take more risks and score faster.

Have you seen any captain of any country or franchise play with 6 batsmen. ?

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Even in T20s, captains prefer atleast 7 batsmen because that makes it easier for the earlier batsmen to take more risks and score faster.

Have you seen any captain of any country or franchise play with 6 batsmen. ?

No I have not. Has anyone done any analysis that it is needed?

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

What about ODIs ?    (  Discussed T20s in the earlier post )

That is where analytics comes. Someone in BCCI needs to spend the money on modelling and figure out the utility of a hybrid between batting and bowling. Are you gaining anything from likes of pandya whose bowling will come thru once in a blue moon and his batting is questionable. I doubt a part time bat could bat as confidently as Manish Pandey.

44 minutes ago, Khota said:

. Are you gaining anything from likes of pandya whose bowling will come thru once in a blue moon and his batting is questionable. I doubt a part time bat could bat as confidently as Manish Pandey.

I agree that Hardik's bowling is below par for both ODIs and T20Is.

But high SR big hitting batsmen like Pandya are ideal for No.6 and No.7 of both T20Is and ODIs.