We need Aaron and Bumrah together in all formats

Cricketics

5 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Khaleel seems to be trying too much right now. Its fine for a youngster to try and bowl slow ones and go for variations and stuff so that he is not a one dimensional bowler forever like Ishant, but what has happened here is that he seems to have chaanged his aggressive bowl for which he was picked.

If Bumrah stops going for for his stock stuff like yorkers then he won’t be bowling the way we expect him too and he also won’t be as successfull, similarly Khaleel can’t be trying too much and should revert back to bending his back and bowling the hard pace, which is what he was husy doing earlier and that is how he made it to the team. Since he came to the Indian team, he has been asked or he has been inspired by some devtaji who must have told him to concentrate on line only etc which has taken the juice out of his bowling and it soon will start looking like Jordan Unadkat type of bowling if he doesn’t fix. Its already starting too, as you can see.

How do you know that he(Khaleel) has been asked to bowl slow? He was bowling 125K, if that's what he has to bowl to maintain accuracy then he is not the bowler we want. Because he can drop it on the dime every single time and at that pace batsman are just going to line him up and tonk him for sixes. Like they did this game. 

A spray gun pacer is at least surprising and will pick up wickets. Khaleel needs to go, Bhuvi with his 118K dobblies needs to go, if we can find a newer pace replacement who can bowl with pace they should be added if not Varun and Umesh it is. 

As a side note someone needs to open a gofundme page for Bhuv and Khaleel so we can feed them because they look like they haven't eaten since Navratri. 

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

While a lot of guys here are talking aboout the people who are training him, his action and what not, for me this is what we call ' teething problems'. He has just started his international career. 

He is trying to take a lot in. His dip in pace for me is nothing to be concerned about. He is experimenting. He knows what he should be doing, before long he will correct his errors. Since he is a left armer, if and when he corrects his errors, he will be a decent enough bowler with some variety. This guy is not a finished product, he is a work in progress. Another thing is, Zaheer will never ask a bowler to reduce his pace down. There's no way in the world I would believe that. I am sure that Khaleel is just taking it easy pace wise right now.

Although, I still feel Mavi, Nagarkotti, Siraj, Avesh can be better deal. I doubt though that Aaron will make a comeback.

Sorry, we dont have time for "teething problems" at this level. In India they get enough exposure to pressure and talent to get rid of those. If his way of experimenting is bowling 125K then we don't want that. On top of that its boring to watch. 

Cricket is a sport and all its supposed to be is entertainment, Khaleel and Bhuvi bore the crap out of me. There is absolutely nothing exciting about watching them trundle in. Absolutely nothing. Shastri and others are doing a disservice to cricket by keeping these super boring bowlers with a low ceiling into the line up. 

I wish India would take a page out of American sports, even at university level they want players ready to compete. If they aren't good enough they are replaced immediately. We try to fit the team to the player when it should be the other way around. 

There should be a bare minimum expectation of a fast bowler to bowl around mid 140Ks if you can't do that then maybe cricket isn't your sport. At least at the international level. Beard growing maybe a better sport for Khaleel? 

10 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

While a lot of guys here are talking aboout the people who are training him, his action and what not, for me this is what we call ' teething problems'. He has just started his international career. 

He is trying to take a lot in. His dip in pace for me is nothing to be concerned about. He is experimenting. He knows what he should be doing, before long he will correct his errors. Since he is a left armer, if and when he corrects his errors, he will be a decent enough bowler with some variety. This guy is not a finished product, he is a work in progress. Another thing is, Zaheer will never ask a bowler to reduce his pace down. There's no way in the world I would believe that. I am sure that Khaleel is just taking it easy pace wise right now.

Although, I still feel Mavi, Nagarkotti, Siraj, Avesh can be better deal. I doubt though that Aaron will make a comeback.

No one says zaheer asked him to slow down but it's aftereffect of his advice regarding wrist position, bowling arm etc. Same happened to pathan after akram got into his head. 

7 hours ago, urnotserious said:

Sorry, we dont have time for "teething problems" at this level. In India they get enough exposure to pressure and talent to get rid of those. If his way of experimenting is bowling 125K then we don't want that. On top of that its boring to watch. 

Cricket is a sport and all its supposed to be is entertainment, Khaleel and Bhuvi bore the crap out of me. There is absolutely nothing exciting about watching them trundle in. Absolutely nothing. Shastri and others are doing a disservice to cricket by keeping these super boring bowlers with a low ceiling into the line up. 

I wish India would take a page out of American sports, even at university level they want players ready to compete. If they aren't good enough they are replaced immediately. We try to fit the team to the player when it should be the other way around. 

There should be a bare minimum expectation of a fast bowler to bowl around mid 140Ks if you can't do that then maybe cricket isn't your sport. At least at the international level. Beard growing maybe a better sport for Khaleel? 

The joke is upon us fans.At one point we did not have real pace bowlers nor there was as good an environment for developments of pacers.The concerned people changed things and with more youth coming into game of cricket the pace department too blossomed.What do they do...let a trundler bowl (intentionally or unintentionally) at these speeds after investing crores of monies in pace academies and after the efforts have started giving results.The results and objectives of the original plan are not being seen at international level.Fine,one can say Ranji system will be benefited but isn't the international team supposed to be key beneficiaries of the entire process.

8 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Bolwing quick and well

Needs to be in the loop.  Would get him back in indian squad.  FFS at least needs to play India A etc and show his worth

Pace bowling stocks high at moment

Exactly, one guy injured like Shami and Ishant bowling trash again would only bring our old sad bowling days back. We are bot too far from it. We need to always continue to revolve.

If Aaron is back, he and Bumrah can together m

be the most lethal pair in the world.