Y'all ready?

I do not understand one thing about guys here who say stuff like we have best bowling lineup or this is our best chance to beat Aus, etc etc. I can understand you wanting to watch the team play as I do and hope that they do well, although hoping against hope.

But are you just got plain deluded or retarded about this? Do you make same assessments about other things in life? I mean how the Phuck can you look at this team, with their past performances and attitude and the absolute joke of a coach at the helm of affairs and have a optimistic outcome? I just don’t get it!! I am being dead serious here. A lineup of Sehwag-Gambhir-Dravid-SRT-Laxman-Dada have struggled overseas but not this consistently and with this abject lack of application. It was a total abomination to see India approach the game and play this session. And this has been the trend for a long while now. 

Absolutely disgusting and appalling!!

Have to say Indian team must be the best place to be in 0 accountability after one or two innings and making merry in Ipl you become overnight star and are hyped to the moon.You get paid millions to stay delusional.

People with 0 coaching credentials but cheerleasing skills and drinking ability and sleeping during the matches are rewarded with coaching contracts.

Mentally weak players who are all at sea or abt to cry and can't win matches on their own become vice captain.

Vihari after that one test is dropped from the squad not that he would have made a huge difference but friendship is important than trying out new players.

Select players like Nair or Aggarwal for sightseeing or just as tourists.

When confronted with bitter truths in press or media the cheerleader or not so intelligent Kohli lash out at them reminding them of their home victory or by claiming to be the best travelling side in the world.

10 hours ago, dandaroy said:

I do not understand one thing about guys here who say stuff like we have best bowling lineup or this is our best chance to beat Aus, etc etc. I can understand you wanting to watch the team play as I do and hope that they do well, although hoping against hope.

But are you just got plain deluded or retarded about this? Do you make same assessments about other things in life? I mean how the Phuck can you look at this team, with their past performances and attitude and the absolute joke of a coach at the helm of affairs and have a optimistic outcome? I just don’t get it!! I am being dead serious here. A lineup of Sehwag-Gambhir-Dravid-SRT-Laxman-Dada have struggled overseas but not this consistently and with this abject lack of application. It was a total abomination to see India approach the game and play this session. And this has been the trend for a long while now. 

Absolutely disgusting and appalling!!

. are you also one of those 80s kids.. I can sense your frustration..Sailing in same boat..

13 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

. are you also one of those 80s kids.. I can sense your frustration..Sailing in same boat..

Yes this kind of execution in tests pains me. It is a end product to growing up in a tamasha cricket culture, coupled with lack of application, strategy, coaching and practice for test cricket. If I were in charge of changing things, the first thing I would do is fire Bewda and his coaching staff and hire a coach who is a master strategist and holds players more accountable and then surround him with a good batting coach, a bowling coach, a fielding coach, a physio/strength-conditioning coach and a pyschotherpist. 

I mean what example does this pond scum Bewda set when he is unfit with a huge ponch and always under the influence? :facepalm:

3 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Yes this kind of execution in tests pains me. It is a end product to growing up in a tamasha cricket culture, coupled with lack of application, strategy, coaching and practice for test cricket. If I were in charge of changing things, the first thing I would do is fire Bewda and his coaching staff and hire a coach who is a master strategist and holds players more accountable and then surround him with a good batting coach, a bowling coach, a fielding coach, a physio/strength-conditioning coach and a pyschotherpist. 

I mean what example does this pond scum Bewda set when he is unfit with a huge ponch and always under the influence? :facepalm:

it grows bigger with time. like entropy.