Comedians Kunal Kamra & Masoom Rajwani Made To Apologise Over ‘Hanuman’ Joke

Austin 3:!6

5 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I can list 10 such names too. Won't change a thing.

Yes,you can list 100 names but doesn’t change the fact that people who just use on crutch or a gimmick are hacks. Even Russell Peters is one. Obviously he has a huge market for his crap. Doesn’t mean He isn’t one dimensional.

Once in a while topic like race,ethnic humor and religion is fine when done in good taste. I am talking about people who use that as a crutch all the time. 

7 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yes,you can list 100 names but doesn’t change the fact that people who just use on crutch or a gimmick are hacks. Even Russell Peters is one. Obviously he has a huge market for his crap. Doesn’t mean He isn’t one dimensional.

Once in a while topic like race,ethnic humor and religion is fine when done in good taste. I am talking about people who use that as a crutch all the time. 

As I said let people do whatever they want. You don't like something just don't watch it. Why is it so hard to grasp? 

29 minutes ago, Number said:

Thankfully I never found these AIB type comedians funny who are all about timing MC BC BSDK well.

I saw some film reviews by these guys who call themeselves comedians. All they do is use BC,MC a lot and laugh while delivering a joke and laugh at each other’s jokes like they are the funniest **** ever. Is there a hotline for Bajrang dal? These guys need their asses kicked more than the guys enjoying a beef biryani in the comfort of their own home.

In a civilized society, there is absolutely nothing wrong in criticizing or making comedy of religion and their gods. 

Simple rule is this, you are totally free to preach about your religion and your gods. You are totally free to show the Super Powers of your gods in films and Dramas. In simple words, whatever your feelings are regarding your gods, you are fully allowed to express yourself from every platform. 

But at the same time, the people who don't agree with your gods, they also have the full right to express themselves and criticize your gods from every platform. 

RW Hindus always trying to hide behind Muslims. 

Muslims are wrong, and the RW Hindus should not follow the madness of the Muslims. Instead of this, they have to compel the Muslims too bear the criticism against Islam too. 

And all of religious people are totally free to criticize atheism.

In fact, we say WELCOME for any criticism, or any jokes that you make about atheists.