If a captain can be dropped for his captaincy

zen

On 12/11/2018 at 9:26 AM, putrevus said:

Show me one Indian captain who is better than him. He has led from the front facing all challenges.He is solely responsible for this pace attack to rev successful.

He has no spinner who can win him tests outside India. He created spin twins in Odis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best thing I give Virat credit for, is his willingness to recognize the fact that a team needs to take 20 wickets to win - and he readily played 5 bowlers to do that job as often as he could.  That took guts.

18 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Best thing I give Virat credit for, is his willingness to recognize the fact that a team needs to take 20 wickets to win - and he readily played 5 bowlers to do that job as often as he could.  That took guts.

Aggression is excellent but there should be a fine balance at times between aggression and being conservative.

The Indian captain who got  this right from what I have seen is Dravid. 

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Aggression is excellent but there should be a fine balance at times between aggression and being conservative.

The Indian captain who got  this right from what I have seen is Dravid. 

Nobody can be right all the time.  So that's fine.  As long as obviously poor decisions aren't made, I think Virat has a buffer because this team is going to win a lot more.

35 minutes ago, sandeep said:

People expect miracles when they have no openers and no other batsmen .See one batsman makes so much difference.Pujara showed up here so India is 2-1.Kohli is the best captain India ever had, noone comes close.

The field placement, team selection and bowling changes need improvement .... currently, we are winning mainly based on some superb individual performances that is helping to overcome many of the cons 

PS there cannot be either all pros or all cons for a captain. There are positives and there are negatives 

Edited by zen

Kohli is insconsitent captain some times I really like his bold moves like dropping two openers and giving opportunity to new guys dhoni would have never changed his losing elevan for the entire tour Kohli is different but sometimes it is irrating to see him go with all four Pacer without a spinner. No matter what place we play we must have at least oneSpinner for the game .

Edited by helperononline