Bhuvi Kumar vs Rohit Sharma vs Ravi Ashwin: Test batting records in "SENA" comparison

4 hours ago, Nikola said:

Please not that trundler again who average 170 in Australian condition. I would better play vihari as part timer and he would still pick more wicket than this guy. Bhuvi's best time was in england but sadly he didn't take care of his fitness and missed the series.

Played one single match after injury. So much more imporved after that in all respects. But keep confusing ODIs for tests

34 minutes ago, Khota said:

Absolutely comapred to the sheetshow we have in Vijay.

Rohit is not a test opener 

Vijay faces new ball, this is rohit numbers at 6.....if he has to face new ball rohit sharma aryabhatt ko salami dega 

Oh btw u want him to open so he can score 10 more runs, rather satisfying ur ego why dnt u find a solution. Vijay nyways is shaw replacement . Rohit  took deserving vihari place

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rohit is not a test opener 

Vijay faces new ball, this is rohit numbers at 6.....if he has to face new ball rohit sharma aryabhatt ko salami dega 

Oh btw u want him to open so he can score 10 more runs, rather satisfying ur ego why dnt u find a solution. Vijay nyways is shaw replacement . Rohit  took deserving vihari place

Vijay should not have been stop gap arrangement either. I have no problem replacing both but if you have to drop one it has to be Vijay.

20 hours ago, Nikola said:

i will once you give me proper reason to play him and will remove my reaction as well. 

With that logic, pujara shouldn't have played, as well...

He was averaging mere 20+ in Australia before this series...

Having said this, Bhuvi is not in the best of the forms and i wouldn't play him....

Get in Siraj

9 hours ago, Khota said:

Vijay should not have been stop gap arrangement either. I have no problem replacing both but if you have to drop one it has to be Vijay.

Looks like the you are the blind supporter for Rohit......

No way you can compare Vijay and rohit...esp for the Test opening spot...

Vijay has done a lot outside asia in the past, hence has experience and he got 2 hundreds recently (one in County and one in tour game) and rohit neither has history outside Asia nor did anything substantial recently...

38 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Looks like the you are the blind supporter for Rohit......

No way you can compare Vijay and rohit...esp for the Test opening spot...

Vijay has done a lot outside asia in the past, hence has experience and he got 2 hundreds recently (one in County and one in tour game) and rohit neither has history outside Asia nor did anything substantial recently...

4 hours ago, Khota said:

You still don't get it.

kya ki tumhare pass dikhane ko kuch bacha nhin

faltu ki line bolni aati hai ki u dnt get it or knw it

Erre when a player gets dropped wo domestic ya county men hi jaake run marega, wo run maarke to aaya . 

Simple question that ur avoiding coz u have no answer what did rohit do ?

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kya ki tumhare pass dikhane ko kuch bacha nhin

faltu ki line bolni aati hai ki u dnt get it or knw it

Erre when a player gets dropped wo domestic ya county men hi jaake run marega, wo run maarke to aaya . 

Simple question that ur avoiding coz u have no answer what did rohit do ?

Rohit scored more than him in the test. That is not good enough for you then I cannot do anything about it.