Congress' Sajjan Kumar jailed for life in 1984 anti Sikh riots case

Stradlater

9 hours ago, Ranvir said:

The vast majority of Sikhs who fled West Punjab settled in East Punjab which was already an area with a lot of Sikhs. It was not Hindus and India who gave these people special help. You may be confusing them with the Hindu Punjabis of West Punjab who settled in Delhi in huge numbers.

Entire punjab was on fire and rest of India poured in the funds and manpower to help out both bengal and Punjab in this. 

Like SinghBling said Sikhs gave us much violence and carnage as they received during partition, if not more. We were not some meek victims. There was no Noakhali style massacre done to us without an equal response.

So your logic is, since you fought back to your enemy, its better to be friends with your enemy than the guys who had your back and helped you out. Riiight ! Brilliant contortion to justify Punjabi racism i suppose. 

Sikhs are very wary of Pakistani Muslims to this day and Punjab is the state with the lowest number of Muslims in India because of this mentality. 

Yes. Sikhs. in India are amazing people. But MOST foreign sikhs are ISI agents - mostly unknowingly, but some knowingly. This is why you find that MOST Sikhs in west gravitate towards Pakistan more than India - ISI funding money. 

The Hindu Bengalis on the other hand are openly letting Muslim Bangladeshis into West Bengal and getting bullied by them. Sikhs would never tolerate that in Punjab.

Yes. Thats the irony. Punjabi Sikhs IN India are just about the best example of shining Indian and how to be an alpha minority without all the bad traits of alpha minorities ( like oppressing the majority). Punjabis OUTSIDE India tend to be the biggest bunch of buzhdil, ahsan-faramosh kambakhts who are tools of the ISI. 

Meanwhile, Bongs in India are an embarassment to India. But most Bongs outside India are ultra-nationalist Bongs who are all wannabe Khudi Ram Bose.  This piece of delicious irony between the two partitioned provinces of Akhand Bhaarat is not lost on me.

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Entire punjab was on fire and rest of India poured in the funds and manpower to help out both bengal and Punjab in this. 

So your logic is, since you fought back to your enemy, its better to be friends with your enemy than the guys who had your back and helped you out. Riiight ! Brilliant contortion to justify Punjabi racism i suppose. 

Yes. Sikhs. in India are amazing people. But MOST foreign sikhs are ISI agents - mostly unknowingly, but some knowingly. This is why you find that MOST Sikhs in west gravitate towards Pakistan more than India - ISI funding money. 

Yes. Thats the irony. Punjabi Sikhs IN India are just about the best example of shining Indian and how to be an alpha minority without all the bad traits of alpha minorities ( like oppressing the majority). Punjabis OUTSIDE India tend to be the biggest bunch of buzhdil, ahsan-faramosh kambakhts who are tools of the ISI. 

Meanwhile, Bongs in India are an embarassment to India. But most Bongs outside India are ultra-nationalist Bongs who are all wannabe Khudi Ram Bose.  This piece of delicious irony between the two partitioned provinces of Akhand Bhaarat is not lost on me.

You truly are a paranoid man if you think MOST Sikhs outside of India are pro Pakistan. Show me evidence of this.

Most Sikhs in the west gravitate towards Pakistan? :phehe:

You're no different than those fools in India who want everyone to sing Vande Mataram.

Show me examples of the huge funds that the rest of India supplied for Punjab. All they had were some makeshift refugee camps.

17 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

If everyone is guilty, then by default, everyone is also innocent. Duh. First rule of law is you can't prosecute someone for something that everyone is guilty of and at the same time, is not quantifiable in its impact - aka, words that are not direct threats to the person, slander and libel are all subject to case-by-case basis subjective opinion. 

Do you have a recording or a tape or a newspaper article of Bachchan on what he said ? If not, then your comments are far more in the wrong than your allegations.....

Words are what inticed the violence in 1984 lol, you think the congress party leaders were going house to house killing and raping? No, they would address large mobs of criminals through speeches. Inticing violence. As a result, many people died. There are criminal laws against inticing violence in India. Amitabh bachan's reach was huge at that time and congress used him as a resource to spread their hateful message nation wide. If that is your argument then Hafiz Saeed (who i think is a terrorist) is innocent because he just uses words in his speeches.

There are sikh survivors who are eyewitness to the fact that amitabh bachan was on TV saying all this stuff. I have already posted one such article where an eyewtiness gave his statement. My point is why not open an investigation into this instead of giving him a pass like you are because you once were a fan of sholay.

Edited by Pak_cric

7 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You truly are a paranoid man if you think MOST Sikhs outside of India are pro Pakistan. Show me evidence of this.

Most Sikhs in the west gravitate towards Pakistan? :phehe:

You're no different than those fools in India who want everyone to sing Vande Mataram.

Show me examples of the huge funds that the rest of India supplied for Punjab. All they had were some makeshift refugee camps.

I will, as soon you show me the evidence that fellow Punjabis helped the refugees. 

I don't want anyone to sing vande mataram if they don't wanna. I just want the anti-Indian Sikhs overseas to be held accountable for their association with the enemy. Saying that is not saying i want them to sing Vande mataram.

10 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Words are what inticed the violence in 1984 lol, you think the congress party leaders were going house to house killing and raping? No, they would address large mobs of criminals through speeches. Inticing violence. As a result, many people died. There are criminal laws against inticing violence in India. Amitabh bachan's reach was huge at that time and congress used him as a resource to spread their hateful message nation wide. If that is your argument then Hafiz Saeed (who i think is a terrorist) is innocent because he just uses words in his speeches.

There are sikh survivors who are eyewitness to the fact that amitabh bachan was on TV saying all this stuff. I have already posted one such article where an eyewtiness gave his statement. My point is why not open an investigation into this instead of giving him a pass like you are because you once were a fan of sholay.

If he was on TV, then cite the date and day. Eyewitness is not relevant when the accusation is he is on media - that has an empiric evidence value. So evidence please.

And no, inciting violence has certain standards. Hafiz Saeed saying 'kill indians' = incitement. Someone saying 'khoon ka baldlaa khoon' is far more open to conjecture. 

Edited by Muloghonto

24 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

If he was on TV, then cite the date and day. Eyewitness is not relevant when the accusation is he is on media - that has an empiric evidence value. So evidence please.

And no, inciting violence has certain standards. Hafiz Saeed saying 'kill indians' = incitement. Someone saying 'khoon ka baldlaa khoon' is far more open to conjecture

ya saying "khoon ka badla khoon se leingay" in a congress rally while congress is organizing the genocide of sikhs is subject to conjecture. 

He was summoned by the US court for inciting violence and after saying that he would go and defend himself, he defaulted and did not go. Why hasn't india opened a case on him? No one had this live broadcast taped in 1984, but doordshan ofcourse has a recording. You have to understand that congress was in power at that time and doordshan was a government channel. There should be an inquiry into this because all those survivors are surely not lying. You think these survivors who had their entire family wiped out have a personal agenda against amitabh bachan? 

Also eyewitness is the most relevant evidence in the court of law. There is a reason witnesses are brought to the stand, specially if there are a lot of them.

One of the eyewitnesses

Edited by Pak_cric

Just now, Pak_cric said:

ya saying "khoon ka badla khoon se leingay" in a congress rally while congress is organizing the genocide of sikhs is subject to conjecture. 

Nope. that is clear cut. but saying khoon ka badlaa khoon (FULL STOP) is not. What is said is the key here. 

Just now, Pak_cric said:

He was summoned by the US court for inciting violence and after saying that he would go and defend himself, he defaulted and did not go. Why hasn't india opened a case on him? No one had this live broadcast taped in 1984, but doordshan ofcourse has a recording. You have to understand that congress was in power at that time and doordshan was a government channel. There should be an inquiry into this because all those survivors are surely not lying. You think these survivors who had their entire family wiped out have a personal agenda against amitabh bachan? 

No but Bachchan should not have to answer for himself if he thinks bad stuff about Punjabis or Sikh people or whatever. A person is 100% entitled to hold the view 'maaron sale ko'. A person has to be held accountable for their ACTIONS. Ie, if he DID incite, then he has to answer for it. 
Eyewitness testimonies over stuff like this when the eyewitnesses are extremely biassed, is not reliable. This is not some lallu from Goa walking around going 'and i saw bachchan saying bad stuff to Sikhs', the allegations are from the bereaved themselves. As such, yes, Bachchan could've been there because he is a racist twit, but not actually incited, either. I need proof and without proof there is no case. 

Just now, Pak_cric said:

Also eyewitness is the most relevant evidence in the court of law. There is a reason witnesses are brought to the stand, specially if there are a lot of them.

Eyewitnesses are relevant when the eyewitnesses are NEUTRAL. In this case the so-called eyewitnesses are the plaintiffs themselves. 

7 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Nope. that is clear cut. but saying khoon ka badlaa khoon (FULL STOP) is not. What is said is the key here. 

No but Bachchan should not have to answer for himself if he thinks bad stuff about Punjabis or Sikh people or whatever. A person is 100% entitled to hold the view 'maaron sale ko'. A person has to be held accountable for their ACTIONS. Ie, if he DID incite, then he has to answer for it. 
Eyewitness testimonies over stuff like this when the eyewitnesses are extremely biassed, is not reliable. This is not some lallu from Goa walking around going 'and i saw bachchan saying bad stuff to Sikhs', the allegations are from the bereaved themselves. As such, yes, Bachchan could've been there because he is a racist twit, but not actually incited, either. I need proof and without proof there is no case. 

Eyewitnesses are relevant when the eyewitnesses are NEUTRAL. In this case the so-called eyewitnesses are the plaintiffs themselves. 

Plantiffs  themselves? these are the victims of 1984. So I guess the testimony of a victim identifying their attempted killer is biased because they are the plantiff themselves? Their testimony should be enough to open a case. The testimony of holocaust survivors is biased because they are the plantiffs themselves? When there is a genocide at this mass scale, victim's testimony is crucial in the court of law. No one from the sikh community before 1984 hated amitabh, there is no bais towards him from the victims. There is a reason they mentioned amitabh and not other bollywood stars. 

Plantiffs  themselves? these are the victims of 1984. So I guess the testimony of a victim identifying their attempted killer is biased because they are the plantiff themselves?

Yep. This is why nobody ever goes to jail JUST based on ' XYZ tried to kill me'. If you ARE a victim, your testimony is biassed. Courts acknoledge this. 
Not just a victim but if you have a position of bias. Think about it. If this wasn't the case, then every Nazi/Skinhead could beat a brown dude to a pulp and get away with it - all he'd have to do, is have 3 friends around who will testify that the brown guy threw the punch and attacked them first. 

Their testimony should be enough to open a case. The testimony of holocaust survivors is biased because they are the plantiffs themselves?

Yes. And no holocaust case got ruled against the defendant due to JUST testimonies. The record of the German beurocracy is what was decisive factor. 

When there is a genocide at this mass scale, victim's testimony is crucial in the court of law. No one from the sikh community before 1984 hated amitabh, there is no bais towards him from the victims. There is a reason they mentioned amitabh and not other bollywood stars. 

As i said, if he was there at the rally, it doesnt make him a criminal or accesory to incitement. You are telling me that victims are objective and rational enough to be like 'no he was just there, he didnt say anything' vs ' he was there and he was one of the strongest proponents' ??!?

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I will, as soon you show me the evidence that fellow Punjabis helped the refugees. 

I don't want anyone to sing vande mataram if they don't wanna. I just want the anti-Indian Sikhs overseas to be held accountable for their association with the enemy. Saying that is not saying i want them to sing Vande mataram.

You show me the evidence since you are the one claiming that the rest of India helped? What could a dirt poor newly independent nation like India do?

Like I said most Sikhs from Pakistan settled in present day Indian Punjab not Delhi and UP.

Sikhs living overseas have given up their citizenship of India and they can do as they please, they are not accountable to anything to do with India. The vast majority of them do not support Pakistanis. Due to the partition and Sikh history they are wary of Pakistanis.

On the other hand I have seen countless newly arrived Hindus in the U.K. saying things like India and Pakistan are like brothers who have separated and things like Hindu Muslim bhai bhai. They still haven’t learnt anything from history.

9 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You show me the evidence since you are the one claiming that the rest of India helped? What could a dirt poor newly independent nation like India do?

We were dirt poor does not mean we didn't have trains or trucks.  Where did the supplies from make-shift camps come from ?
I know from my side of India that we bongs recieved a lot of help from rest of India. Punjabis did too. 

Like I said most Sikhs from Pakistan settled in present day Indian Punjab not Delhi and UP.

So ? 

Sikhs living overseas have given up their citizenship of India and they can do as they please, they are not accountable to anything to do with India. The vast majority of them do not support Pakistanis. Due to the partition and Sikh history they are wary of Pakistanis.

The vast majority of Canadian Sikhs are more pro-Pakistan than pro-India. This is my 25 year personal experience of the issue. 

Who cares about NRI Sikhs anyway.

Yahan khud ki population nahin samhal rahi. As long as they aren't Indian citizens , I couldn't care about their ideological motives as long as they don't harm India's security.

If Canadian Sikhs feel closer to Pakistani expats , good for them. They share a common culture after all and it's natural to have some affinity.

What I don't like though is the blatant hatred for Hindus displayed by certain Khalistani types. Now that is quite worrying indeed.

How is Khalistan movement doing in Canada btw @Under_Score

Do they have some sympathy on the ground level or have simply shrunkend to a group of Internet warriors?

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

We were dirt poor does not mean we didn't have trains or trucks.  Where did the supplies from make-shift camps come from ?
I know from my side of India that we bongs recieved a lot of help from rest of India. Punjabis did too. 

So ? 

The vast majority of Canadian Sikhs are more pro-Pakistan than pro-India. This is my 25 year personal experience of the issue. 

Where did the supplies come from? Punjab is known as the bread basket of India so I’m guessing most food supplies came from Punjab. It’s not like entire crop fields were burnt down. Were places like Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Amritsar completely burned down to a cinder that they had nothing left to offer?

You can somewhat compare overseas Sikhs to overseas Hindu Sri Lankan Tamils when it comes to loyalty and affinity towards India/Sri Lanka. Both groups have grieviences against the Indian/Sri Lankan governments, most of them just get on with their lives and you’ll have a vocal minority who make a lot of noise.

Both the Khalistan and Tamil Tiger movements are dead but you still get paranoid people like you thinking that NRI Sikhs are going to supply huge funds and arms to militants.

I don’t know what the score is in Canada but here in the U.K. there is no friendship between Sikhs and Pakistanis.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Where did the supplies come from? Punjab is known as the bread basket of India so I’m guessing most food supplies came from Punjab.

Punjab is known as bread basket due to high productivity. Not high TOTAL production. And entire Punjab was in uproar, the foods came from elsewhere. Bengal produces way more food than Punjab FYI - both Bangladesh for Pak Punjab and WB for Indian Punjab. yet we recieved food help.

Why are Punjabis so loathe to admit help from the hindus who helped them while their own bretheren were being driven off and killed in Pakistan ?!?

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

It’s not like entire crop fields were burnt down. Were places like Jalandhar, Ludhiana and Amritsar completely burned down to a cinder that they had nothing left to offer?

When half your state is too busy running around killing each other, running away from killers and cowering in fear - which is what everyone was doing in Bengal and Punjab for those ghastly months, THINGS DONT MOVE. The wheat doesn't just walk from the plant, hull itself and go into your belly by magic. Arrey kuch to sharam karo ! 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

You can somewhat compare overseas Sikhs to overseas Hindu Sri Lankan Tamils when it comes to loyalty and affinity towards India/Sri Lanka. Both groups have grieviences against the Indian/Sri Lankan governments, most of them just get on with their lives and you’ll have a vocal minority who make a lot of noise.

My issue is not that Sikhs overseas have grievances with india. My issue is they are buddy-buddy with their historical killers, the Pakistanis due to racist punjabi pride and are mostly silent about the far bigger zulms they endured at the hands of Pakistanis. Because their gurdwaras are funded by ISI to rabble-rouse. Thats the issue i am pointing out. That overseas Sikh Punjabis are mostly ehsan-faramosh and faith-tratiors in a way, buddying up with their historic oppressors and forgetting who their historic helpers have been (the hindus). 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Both the Khalistan and Tamil Tiger movements are dead but you still get paranoid people like you thinking that NRI Sikhs are going to supply huge funds and arms to militants.

Thats because i live in ground zero of Sikh terrorism outside of India: Canada. We still harbor Sikh terrorists, because Sikh-Canadians are not brave enough or just enough to testify and rat on their own terrorists here. 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

I don’t know what the score is in Canada but here in the U.K. there is no friendship between Sikhs and Pakistanis.

Good. The story is entirely different in Canada. Sikhs here go all 'Punju-pride' with the Pakistanis and pretend like the muslims loved them, because they are both Punjabis and there was no problems, except little messy partition, which they even blame on muslims from hindi-belt coming in and causing problems. This is the story Sikhs here try to peddle. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Punjab is known as bread basket due to high productivity. Not high TOTAL production. And entire Punjab was in uproar, the foods came from elsewhere. Bengal produces way more food than Punjab FYI - both Bangladesh for Pak Punjab and WB for Indian Punjab. yet we recieved food help.

Why are Punjabis so loathe to admit help from the hindus who helped them while their own bretheren were being driven off and killed in Pakistan ?!?

When half your state is too busy running around killing each other, running away from killers and cowering in fear - which is what everyone was doing in Bengal and Punjab for those ghastly months, THINGS DONT MOVE. The wheat doesn't just walk from the plant, hull itself and go into your belly by magic. Arrey kuch to sharam karo ! 

My issue is not that Sikhs overseas have grievances with india. My issue is they are buddy-buddy with their historical killers, the Pakistanis due to racist punjabi pride and are mostly silent about the far bigger zulms they endured at the hands of Pakistanis. Because their gurdwaras are funded by ISI to rabble-rouse. Thats the issue i am pointing out. That overseas Sikh Punjabis are mostly ehsan-faramosh and faith-tratiors in a way, buddying up with their historic oppressors and forgetting who their historic helpers have been (the hindus). 

Thats because i live in ground zero of Sikh terrorism outside of India: Canada. We still harbor Sikh terrorists, because Sikh-Canadians are not brave enough or just enough to testify and rat on their own terrorists here. 

Good. The story is entirely different in Canada. Sikhs here go all 'Punju-pride' with the Pakistanis and pretend like the muslims loved them, because they are both Punjabis and there was no problems, except little messy partition, which they even blame on muslims from hindi-belt coming in and causing problems. This is the story Sikhs here try to peddle. 

I have asked you to show me evidence yet you have produced none. My grandparents live in Punjab and were in their late teenage years in 1947, they have not described their area as being on fire and things not running as normal. I believe them as they lived through it, not you. Proportionally Punjab produces more food than other states, it has the lowest level of hunger the last time I checked because there are enough local supplies to keep the people fed. 

Can Hindus not be Punjabis? You seem to think all Punjabis are Sikhs.

Name me ONE incident that an overseas Canadian Sikh has carried out against India in the last 20 years?

You are so worried about Indian security so your number one priority should be Bangladeshi muslims in West Bengal who are coming freely to India thanks to Mamta and they are bullying you guys in your own backyard, yet still you cosy up with them with the whole Bengali brother thing even though they committed atrocities against you like Noakhali. Focus on West Bengal instead of Sikhs in Canada who have done nothing to India for many years.

If you are so worried about India focus on the rapidly changing demographics in your home state West Bengal. Your have your priorities majorly wrong.

Edited by Ranvir

4 hours ago, Ranvir said:

I have asked you to show me evidence yet you have produced none. My grandparents live in Punjab and were in their late teenage years in 1947, they have not described their area as being on fire and things not running as normal. I believe them as they lived through it, not you. Proportionally Punjab produces more food than other states, it has the lowest level of hunger the last time I checked because there are enough local supplies to keep the people fed. 

Ok. i will search for evidence.  Being bread-basket due to high productivity and proportionately producing more food means NOTHING in this context. The state that produces higher QUANTITY of excess food, is the state that is in a better place to export the food - internally to other parts of the country or externally. 
Punjab's reputation is due to productivity. Not due to quantity.  Also major reason Punjab does not factor in the QUANTITY of food produced in India is because Punjab is one of the few non-rice growing states and per hectare rice productivity is far higher than per hectare wheat productivity - thats just how those plants work. 

Can Hindus not be Punjabis? You seem to think all Punjabis are Sikhs.

I know perfectly well that in the context of 1947, Haryanvis are also Punjabis and even today Punjab has like 30-40% hindu population. 

Name me ONE incident that an overseas Canadian Sikh has carried out against India in the last 20 years?

They carry out the pro-Pakistan, anti-India propaganda every single day at Vesakhi. There are still Canadian Sikh terrorists who killed Indian and Canadian citizens running around free because they are protected by their community. 

You are so worried about Indian security so your number one priority should be Bangladeshi muslims in West Bengal who are coming freely to India thanks to Mamta and they are bullying you guys in your own backyard, yet still you cosy up with them with the whole Bengali brother thing even though they committed atrocities against you like Noakhali. Focus on West Bengal instead of Sikhs in Canada who have done nothing to India for many years.

I live in Canada. The terrorists in Canada that are roaming scot-free are Sikh terrorists. So yes, it concerns me far more. 

If you are so worried about India focus on the rapidly changing demographics in your home state West Bengal. Your have your priorities majorly wrong.

Two wrongs don't make a right. This thread is about Sikhs - stick to topic. 

3 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

@Stradlater 

My personal opinion is that way too much time is being wasted by Sikhs who are involved in khalistan movement. Not all Sikh NRIs are interested in this movement. You should ask this question to people who support this idea. My thinking is….one life to live…better enjoy it with your family & friends instead of this dead cause.

But the whole issue goes back to India Independence era, majority of Sikhs living in Punjab had this growing feeling that India government changed it’s attitude towards Punjab once it got the freedom from the British. Punjab is a land of five rivers but the water was distributed to other neighboring states first & Punjab farmers were the last priority.

Your Pak-jabi bias is showing. Worry more about water being given to an enemy nation rather than your own bretheren. 

Issues like Hindi language being forced on the Sikhs. The feelings of unfair treatment kept growing which eventually led to the rise of Brindranwale and we all know what happened after that.

After partition, Indian punjab included Haryana. It was a state that had 45% hindi speaking Haryanvis. You live in a state, you gotta learn the major languages of the state. Nothing biased about this. 

The final straw was 1984 mass anti-Sikh Genocide sponsored by the Congress Govt. Permanent irreversible damage done.

As Canadian-Sikhs cozying up to Pakistan shows, if they can overlook countless genocides by their muslim race-brothers, including the one in 1947 that was 10 times worse than Congressi and let it fade, then the congressi actions too will be forgotten. 

That’s why you see this dislike by majority of NRI Sikhs towards India, they also don’t care whether Indians like them or not. They don’t hate Indians but they just don’t want anything to do with India anymore. Their only attachment to India is their home state Punjab. This is the general mood and my honest opinion…..Cheers!!

They are anti-Indian and push Khalistan ideology out of self interest. This is because NRI Sikhs are far richer than Indian Sikhs and they know if Khalistan ever became a reality, these NRI haramkhoors will be in the prime position to buy up Punjab and enslave their Indian bretheren. Its not rocket science. 

On 12/22/2018 at 5:33 PM, Muloghonto said:

Ok. i will search for evidence.  Being bread-basket due to high productivity and proportionately producing more food means NOTHING in this context. The state that produces higher QUANTITY of excess food, is the state that is in a better place to export the food - internally to other parts of the country or externally. 
Punjab's reputation is due to productivity. Not due to quantity.  Also major reason Punjab does not factor in the QUANTITY of food produced in India is because Punjab is one of the few non-rice growing states and per hectare rice productivity is far higher than per hectare wheat productivity - thats just how those plants work. 

I know perfectly well that in the context of 1947, Haryanvis are also Punjabis and even today Punjab has like 30-40% hindu population. 

They carry out the pro-Pakistan, anti-India propaganda every single day at Vesakhi. There are still Canadian Sikh terrorists who killed Indian and Canadian citizens running around free because they are protected by their community. 

I live in Canada. The terrorists in Canada that are roaming scot-free are Sikh terrorists. So yes, it concerns me far more. 

Two wrongs don't make a right. This thread is about Sikhs - stick to topic. 

Punjab has the lowest hunger levels out of all Indian states, it produces a better quantity of food for the number of citizens that live there than any other state in India. It does not matter about total. It is like GDP per capita. I've already explained to you in another thread about proportions but it seems that maths is not your strong point.

Haryanvis are not Punjabis, they have their own distinct culture and language which is more similar to Rajasthan than it is to Punjab's.

There are Sikh terrorists who are roaming free in Canada and causing carnage in India today? Can you name me one incident in the last 20 years. GO ON AND DO THAT. You won't find one. 

Are Sikhs in Canada some sort of secret society like the Freemasons that they can prevent people in their ranks from being prosecuted by the Canadian government? 

You have given up your Indian citizenship, you decided to leave India so don't worry if some people say anything bad about your former country. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR 30 YEARS. Why don't you form your own group and say something back?

There are HUNDREDS OF HINDU AND MUSLIM TERRORISTS roaming the streets of Delhi, Haryana AND Uttar Pradesh that were involved in Anti Sikh riots in 1984. The CHIEF MINISTER of Madhya Pradesh was involved in these riots. India REWARDS terrorism by giving terrorists high positions in governments.

You are suffering from a major case of paranoia and have major delusions. The likes of the Badal family in Punjab are far richer than NRI Sikhs and there are plenty of other wealthy land owners. You are seriously twisted if you think NRI Sikhs want to enslave Indian Sikhs. Show me EVIDENCE of this.