IPL Auction 2019 Live Updates

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Few crores leads to a lot

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

The limt for spending is only around 10m and most of it goes to big Indian stars and few overseas players. I just don't see why some one like Ambani would risk his credibility trying to launder some chillar cash. 

Am sure there are cases of players getting more for non cricketing reasons, but I don't think laundering is the reason 

Kya yar Urmi JSW wala to aur bhi bakwas nikla 
That's because IPL is kind of predetermined and every team plays its own role.
Delhi Capitals is the useless team with lots of promise but won't do anything
Breeding ground of youngsters.
Now they're trying to promote Pant as a face to increase that franchise's value.
For that matter , I think Yuvi's move to MI was scripted and premeditated.
He is following these MI poeple a lot nowadays

The limt for spending is only around 10m and most of it goes to big Indian stars and few overseas players. I just don't see why some one like Ambani would risk his credibility trying to launder some chillar cash. 

Am sure there are cases of players getting more for non cricketing reasons, but I don't think laundering is the reason 

Ambanis are kings of hawala anyways

Also , Prabhsimran and Prayas got purchased KXIP and RCB respectively , whose finances are even more fishy affair at this point of time

33 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

definitely better then yuvi

Maybe his phone-keyboard English pissed off the team owners.  

Aging middle-order batsmen who aren't exactly power hitters aren't going to be in hot demand.  Players like that need to put their head down and demonstrate that they are willing to be humble and do the hard yards for their team.  Tiwary has all kinds of entitlement issues, no wonder teams don't want to deal with his BS.

38 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Maybe his phone-keyboard English pissed off the team owners.  

Aging middle-order batsmen who aren't exactly power hitters aren't going to be in hot demand.  Players like that need to put their head down and demonstrate that they are willing to be humble and do the hard yards for their team.  Tiwary has all kinds of entitlement issues, no wonder teams don't want to deal with his BS.

he was pretty good for Pune in 2017 , 138 was his s/r 

and most team need a middle order batsman with a good s/r and who plays spin well (which overseas players lack ), he is one of the best players of spin in the country, good fielder, bowls a bit to

what issues ???