How to deal with the biggest enemies of the nation - the pseudo sickulars, the terrorist sympathizers, etc?

Dil Dil India

4 minutes ago, VT87 said:

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum ameture ho . Wase bhi ye yogi Sarkar hum gov teachers ke mar raha hai aur ek tum dimage kharb Kare ho:facepalm:

tum to anti national nikle. tume pata nahi Yogi jee ke cell waale honge yahan. aa rahe hain tumhe pakadne.

Anyways. Thank you for engaging and I hope your opinion has changed , even if slightly. My first school was in Lucknow when my father was posted there. Fond memories. Good to know you.

31 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

To all the keyboard warriors here, let me introduce myself. My father was an IAS officer who served India with utmost grace. He never took any bribe, and died almost penniless. 

My brother was the Director in defence ministry who was known to be upright and honest. He was killed. 

I have represented India in Boxing, and played for Karnataka.

I call a spade, a spade. I dont have to mince words, and I give two hoots about what you keyboard warriors think. Your god is a psychopath. While you guys celebrate the idiot, it is the soldiers who are dying. It was Abhinandan who was captured, and the joker was busy giving election rallies. 40 soldiers were killed in Pulawama, but the psychopath was shooting for Discovery channel with no remorse. 

if you guys cant see things through, you are worse than blind. Keep living in your well. But dare not point fingers at others. 

You took the bait. :cantstop:

Reading at his post, it was clear what he was doing. Correct or not, it’s different matte

46 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

To all the keyboard warriors here, let me introduce myself. My father was an IAS officer who served India with utmost grace. He never took any bribe, and died almost penniless. 

My brother was the Director in defence ministry who was known to be upright and honest. He was killed. 

I have represented India in Boxing, and played for Karnataka.

I call a spade, a spade. I dont have to mince words, and I give two hoots about what you keyboard warriors think. Your god is a psychopath. While you guys celebrate the idiot, it is the soldiers who are dying. It was Abhinandan who was captured, and the joker was busy giving election rallies. 40 soldiers were killed in Pulawama, but the psychopath was shooting for Discovery channel with no remorse. 

if you guys cant see things through, you are worse than blind. Keep living in your well. But dare not point fingers at others. 

Love the way you put it. Unity doesn't mean we agree and align to the wrong doings of anybody. Whether it be the supreme leader. See, think and reason before following the Pied Piper.

5 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Point. We have had to engage with Pakistan for 70 years! Long enough?

In fact the presence of sleeper cells in our country validates your point in a way :cantstop:

But anyways, I'm no Modi bhakt, I admire him but left wing needs to ease up during war situation. Yes, on normal days criticize Modi as much as you want.

Just now, MechEng said:

In fact the presence of sleeper cells in our country validates your point in a way :cantstop:

But anyways, I'm no Modi bhakt, I admire him but left wing needs to ease up during war situation. Yes, on normal days criticize Modi as much as you want.

Not saying whether it is right or wrong but in this exchange we have been more like Pakistan?  When will you start feeling that this was never a war and there will never be one. Is there something for me to gain by criticizing any leader. 

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Unemployment rate has increased under his tenure. Do you need a place and time to criticize his government? Elections are coming and this is the right time to expose his incompetencies. 

1 minute ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Not saying whether it is right or wrong but in this exchange we have been more like Pakistan?  When will you start feeling that this was never a war and there will never be one. Is there something for me to gain by criticizing any leader. 

No, the left wing are not like Pakistan  but during such tough times it's better  to be quiet before things slowly get better. You could be underestimating the influence of soft power here, words do have an effect, if Sitaram Yechury bashes Modi on normal days it's fine, but during such times it's advisable to be mute.

And no, this was nearly a war, our Navy was marching towards Karachi. Only Abhinandan's release prevented war from escalating. 

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Unemployment rate has increased under his tenure. Do you need a place and time to criticize his government? Elections are coming and this is the right time to expose his incompetencies. 

I agree, but not during war like situation. Criticize when things ease out.

Its like I have some hidden agenda? No. I earn decent and don't have to work in political cells to make a living. I at times post emotionally because I am aghast as to how people cannot see through things of our political leaders, as RightArmfast put it.

I am not left wing. I am tilted right wing politically but I believe there can be much better right wing leaders than the one we have currently and can pursue the same agenda truthfully.

Mai karam dharam se Hindu hoon aur 30 saal fauji environment enjoy kiya hai. Kuch soch to lo kisi ko Pakistani ya libtard ya sickular ya terrorist sympathiser kehne se pehle.

8 minutes ago, MechEng said:

No, the left wing are not like Pakistan  but during such tough times it's better  to be quiet before things slowly get better. You could be underestimating the influence of soft power here, words do have an effect, if Sitaram Yechury bashes Modi on normal days it's fine, but during such times it's advisable to be mute.

And no, this was nearly a war, our Navy was marching towards Karachi. Only Abhinandan's release prevented war from escalating. 

Not the left wing. Our approach to the engagement. We are more arrogant than we have ever been.

Nearly a war is Not a war. And while opposition should maintain dignity, should not the ruling party. Yeddy and Pawan Kalyan are toast of Pakistani media. check it out.

9 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I agree, but not during war like situation. Criticize when things ease out.

We have been in a war like situation since the start of the independence. So this is nothing new. 

So this shouldn't be used to hide your failures. 

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

We have been in a war like situation since the start of the independence. So this is nothing new. 

So this shouldn't be used to hide your failures. 

Why so long? Why couldn't we acquire peace? #JustCurious