Speed & Performance of Indian and Foreign Speed Merchants in IPL 2019

vishalvirsingh

24 minutes ago, express bowling said:

This is what happens when almost all the pitches provided are sluggish.    

starc is relaxing and he will fire at full throttle , cummins is also not in IPL, he too. 

SRH williamson is relaxing and not fit as he will play at the worldcup.

please understand these PATTA wickets are not good enough to select players for the world cup.

I think SAINI /Umesh /ISHANT - one out of these three will be our 4th pacer.

Very impressive bowling by Alzarri Joseph.

6 wickets for only 12 runs.

Bowled with bounce and accuracy  ... good pace of 135 k to 142 k. ... attacked the stumps ... got some inswing too.  He extracts life out of the pitch.

There is something special about this kid's bowling  !

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Very impressive bowling by Alzarri Joseph.

6 wickets for only 12 runs.

Bowled with bounce and accuracy  ... good pace of 135 k to 142 k. ... attacked the stumps ... got some inswing too.  He extracts life out of the pitch.

There is something special about this kid's bowling  !

i was worried for this. pitch assisted little to Pacers and Alzaari created havoc, bumrah also got 3 wickets and was UNPLAYABLE, even hardik bowled cool.

had saini and siraj bowled here , rcb would have beaten KKR.

i liked this pitch ..mumbai v/s srh..mumbai wins

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Our young fast bowlers need to be objective and bowl to a plan.  And bowl with intensity.

Bumrah does it.  Joseph did it yesterday.

Saini, Prasidh, Avesh, Siraj etc. need to do this too.

Is there a case for talent,if we observe how our young pacers are bowling wrt Joseph, Rabada.

Joseph looks ready from first ball. Prasidh, Saini , inspite of playing with A team looked like they have lot to learn

37 minutes ago, tweaker said:

Is there a case for talent,if we observe how our young pacers are bowling wrt Joseph, Rabada.

Joseph looks ready from first ball. Prasidh, Saini , inspite of playing with A team looked like they have lot to learn

First ball of alzarri was a loosener. Warner just dragged it on to stumps and rest is history.

However I agree with the point that  our young pacers should observe and learn from bowlers like rabada etc.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Did you see rahul chahar bowl ? he seems to have changed his action and trying to copy rashid's grip and wrist action.wont be easy to pick now.

Rahul Chahar was very impressive.

Bowled with objectivity and intensity.

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, tweaker said:

I feel that some of our young pacers need to focus more and be objective in their bowling efforts.  Not just go through the motions and bowl some random deliveries.  That can make all the difference.