Imran Khan's Naya Pakistan

Gollum

1 hour ago, RanveerSingh said:

He was not a leader when he built the Hospital. You are a not so smart pandit. 

Exactly. Modi should not have left his family. He should have learned few lessons from Gandhis and Nehuru’s and worked for betterment of his family and named various schemes and institutions in the name of Modi. 

Oops, Most people don’t even know his mothers name. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Exactly. Modi should not have left his family. He should have learned few lessons from Gandhis and Nehuru’s and worked for betterment of his family and named various schemes and institutions in the name of Modi. 

Oops, Most people don’t even know his mothers name. 

From Moon you jumped to Mars. Salla gandhi kahan say aa gaya Imran or Modi ki converstaion meh? Koi locha hai kya dimag meh? 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Also, VIP culture must be preserved and common people should be grateful to VIPs and their families.

VIP is someone who wear a 10 lac suit and travels in a private 747. 

Imran went to meet trump in a salwar Kurta like a common man and yeah on a commercial passenger airline. 

:hysterical: 

fecking pakistanis are left with posting pics of dimwit Imran lurking around a pretty lady, no wonder the pakistanis have a reputation of grooming and raping young girls, creepy

Pak PM visit to US is now on par with some low level diplomatic visits taken by random african leader from Timbuktu, on the brink of bankruptcy and begging for pennies. 

4 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

From Moon you jumped to Mars. Salla gandhi kahan say aa gaya Imran or Modi ki converstaion meh? Koi locha hai kya dimag meh? 

A person supporting Talibaan Khan and Gandhis questions mental status of other. Go sell ur nuts somewhere . I have no time to stoop as low as Aaptards.

As far as charity is concerned, A lot of people have opened charitable trusts hospitals and NGO. All are making money through it. Its business/investment. Simple as that. 

4 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

Imran went to meet trump in a salwar Kurta like a common man and yeah on a commercial passenger airline. 

Thats exactly why whole India repeat voted for him. Keep such propaganda arguments coming :cheer:

53 minutes ago, mishra said:

A person supporting Talibaan Khan and Gandhis questions mental status of other. Go sell ur nuts somewhere . I have no time to stoop as low as Aaptards.

As far as charity is concerned, A lot of people have opened charitable trusts hospitals and NGO. All are making money through it. Its business/investment. Simple as that. 

I cannot get my head around one thing though.

Dimwit Khan retired from cricket in 1992. He must have used most of his funds to build that hospital.

He became PM only last year. How did he survive these 26 years post retirement without a job? PCB does not have a pension scheme for it's former players from what I know. The hospital too is projected as a non profit one. 

And Pak! chewtiyas believe he is some  doodh ka dhula not corrupt maseeha. :cantstop:

Edited by motomaverick

5 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Dimwit Khan retired from cricket in 1992. He must have used most of his funds to build that hospital.

He became PM only last year. How did he survive these 26 years post retirement without a job? PCB does not have a pension scheme for it's former players from what I know. The hospital too is projected as a non profit one. 

And Pak! chewtiyas believe he is some  doodh ka dhula not corrupt maseeha. :cantstop:

He is not Pakistani. This guy created a new account because previously he was banned for posting nothing but Aaptard stuff and then loosing his temper with allmost everyone when countered( allthough I am not one responsibile for his ban).. Even in above post he has twice attacked me directly. He doesn’t gets it that people can get offended.

i am sure each of these responses, he copies and posts in some whatsapp Aaptard group and then do another copy paste job from there to this forum :phehe:

17 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

This is a man who built a cancer Hospital  in his mothers memory using all his earnings and taking help from charities.

Modi on other hand is a man who made her mother stand in line to gain some media attention.

#Culture ka hi toh faraq hai. 

its also a man who ditched 3 girls and marries a fourth 

CULTURE does not gets into after building hospital from people money

13 hours ago, RanveerSingh said:

one mans country has a trillion dollar economy hence

one man has a bancruptcy economy hence

4 hours ago, sukhoi said:

its also a man who ditched 3 girls and marries a fourth 

CULTURE does not gets into after building hospital from people money

At least he ditched them in a legal way . Your papa Modi ran away from his wife. Your papa Modi is a Bhagoda. 

4 hours ago, mishra said:

But he did score 300+ and then Imran was was serving Tea. Modiconda

You leave it. You are not making any sense. 

On 7/24/2019 at 5:52 PM, motomaverick said:

He is the only son of Ikramullah Khan Niazi, a civil engineer, and his wife Shaukat Khanum, and has four sisters.[36] Long settled in Mianwali in northwestern Punjab, his paternal family are of Pashtun ethnicity and belong to the Niazi tribe,[37][38] and one of his ancestors, Haibat Khan Niazi, in the 16th century, "was one of Sher Shah Suri's leading generals, as well as being the governor of Punjab."[39] Khan's mother hailed from the Pashtun tribe of Burki, which had produced several successful cricketers in Pakistan's history,[36] including his cousins Javed Burki and Majid Khan.[37] Maternally, Khan is also a descendant of the Sufi warrior-poet and inventor of the Pashto alphabetPir Roshan, who hailed from his maternal family's ancestral Kaniguram town located in South Waziristan in the tribal areas of northwest Pakistan.[40] His maternal family was based in Basti Danishmanda, JalandharBritish India for about 600 years.[41][42]

Wealth

Net worth

In 2012, Khan had net worth of 22.9 million (US$160,000) which decreased to 14 million (US$99,000) in the election year 2013 and then gradually increased to 33.3 million (US$240,000) in 2014. In 2015 Khan's assets were valued 1.33 billion (US$9.4 million). As of 2017, his net worth is 1.4 billion (US$9.9 million).[203]

Assets

Khan owns a 300 kanal mansion in Bani Gala, Islamabad worth 750 million (US$5.3 million). He has a house in Zaman Park, Lahore worth 29 million (US$210,000). Khan has also been an investor, investing more than 40 million (US$280,000) in various businesses. He is also owner of agriculture land of 39 kanals at Talhar, Islamabad, and 530 kanals at Khanewal.[204] Further, he also has a share in 363 kanals of agricultural land which he inherited.[204]

Other assets include furniture of 0.6 million (US$4,200) and livestock of 0.2 million (US$1,400). However he has no vehicle registered in his name.[205]

Bani Gala mansion

Khan owns a 300 kanal mansion in Bani Gala, Islamabad worth 750 million (US$5.3 million). Khan bought acres of land in Bani Gala on top of a hill and built a mansion on it.[206] The mansion is located within a gated enclosure and is accessible through a private driveway.[206] It is the permanent residence of Imran Khan.

most of the land and wealth he inherited from his father. 

Edited by Deucalion

^ Bhai, Asias richest man has a salary of about INR 15 crore only.

Most IT professionals of India have their net worth more than declared net worth of most Politicians.

What it means is Assets in the name of a particular person is only true in case of common man. Those who use accountants and company secretaries, their worth is what they want to deckare. Btw, if i am to guess, that hospital of Imran is owned by some charitable trust with 100% ownership of Imran khan his family and aides. The land used by that hospital would have been acquired for free or peanut prices with zero corporations tax till date :hatsoff:

And khan saahab would have used this route so that one of his wives couldn’t claim half on his wealth.

Edited by mishra

12 hours ago, mishra said:

^ Bhai, Asias richest man has a salary of about INR 15 crore only.

Most IT professionals of India have their net worth more than declared net worth of most Politicians.

What it means is Assets in the name of a particular person is only true in case of common man. Those who use accountants and company secretaries, their worth is what they want to deckare. Btw, if i am to guess, that hospital of Imran is owned by some charitable trust with 100% ownership of Imran khan his family and aides. The land used by that hospital would have been acquired for free or peanut prices with zero corporations tax till date :hatsoff:

And khan saahab would have used this route so that one of his wives couldn’t claim half on his wealth.

The financial statements of the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust are annually audited by a reputable auditing firm, that is, A.F. Ferguson and Co. Here is a breakdown of the revenue and expenditure of the Trust.

Click on the following link to view the detailed audit reports and financial statements .

https://shaukatkhanum.org.pk/about-us/facts-and-statistics/financial-statistics/