Dhoni you arrogant SOB!

King Tendulkar

18 hours ago, bahubali said:

How do you know that for sure.  On the same account do you consider dhoni fan are most shameless who defends all his acts and unnecessarily bring Tendulkar when they are not able to defend him and that includes you as well.

They've been doing that for a decade now. :p:

4 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

He won't need to, we won't get close to a win against strong teams with Dhongi in the side. Watch him play classic test match cricket from ball no.1 in a tough chase, just like England last year & I hope this time the cricket fans bring rotten eggs just for him :bebored:

I think he was booked at some ground in last year. There is a chance that he gets booed if he plays another knock like that.

11 hours ago, flamy said:

Check the context, where did I claim he alone did that? He captained a young team to a world title in a brand new format and then led the team to a ODI WC victory (while also playing a clutch knock along with Gambhir in the finals).

All evidence for not caring about Indian cricket, right? /s

But, please don't let me disturb your narrative. :martini_shaken:

Just because he won the WC with an atg team we had, doesn't allow him to do monkey antique at the ground which includes abusing young player and threatening umpires apney baap ki jagir samajh Rakhi hai Indian cricket Ko. And please we are in 2019, the WC victory itself is going to be a decade old soon so stop bringing that to defend the old man.

5 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Well he wouldn't have a name without doing those things would it? Arrogant people het arrogant after they get power, not before. The things he has done when young players have pissed him off and how he is very partial to players he likes is for all to see

So once he got the power, he doesn't care anymore. He just wants to maintain it. His slow approach has cost the international team many times. His potential replacements don't get enough time to settle. He has not allowed captain kohli to learn on his own 

Kohli goes to him for advice. And, it is good that he does. Look how clueless he is with RCB.

Yes, his slow approach puts pressure on the other batters. It is ridiculous that he plays T20Is for India. Also, ridiculous that Rohit and Dhawan play T20Is. Our whole T20 team needs a revamp.

I'd have liked for him to have retired two years ago, but looks like all Indian players overstay, and I have just resigned to that, although I expected Dhoni to have been different. 

But, in ODIs, he is making a difference with his keeping (James Neesham vs Ashton Turner for example). And, his batting role is just to anchor in case of a collapse, or finish games off. But, he needs help nowadays. His abilities are waning.

And, I'd have Dhoni there just to guide Kohli, because I just don't trust Kohli. Dhoni has tactical nous that Kohli just does not.

2 hours ago, bahubali said:

Just because he won the WC with an atg team we had, doesn't allow him to do monkey antique at the ground which includes abusing young player and threatening umpires apney baap ki jagir samajh Rakhi hai Indian cricket Ko. And please we are in 2019, the WC victory itself is going to be a decade old soon so stop bringing that to defend the old man.

Dude, I am just replying about people yapping about him not caring.