Match 37,Delhi Capitals vs Kings 11 ,20 apr 2019, Qila Kotla, 20:00 IST

beetle

1 minute ago, zen said:

Have you seen him bat in tests (more challenging) in Aus?

ODIs are a different challenge though, I mean there is a reason why Players like Cook, Langer etc could make it in ODis. Am not saying Agarwal should be typecast as a test player just that we havent seen him in ODI s yet

3 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

ODIs are a different challenge though, I mean there is a reason why Players like Cook, Langer etc could make it in ODis. Am not saying Agarwal should be typecast as a test player just that we havent seen him in ODI s yet

One does not need to see him in ODIs as he has shown he has a good overall game:aha:

Edited by zen

1 minute ago, Kothili said:

He was definitely struggling against Rabada on a placid Delhi dust bowl. Imagine facing him in SA.

Yup. In tests you can leave good balls. In one dayers if you look to force the pace like idiot against high quality of pace bowling you are more likely to get out and put pressure on the rest of the line up. He  has a good defense. Most of the teams have good opening bowlers.

1 hour ago, zen said:

This is for LOIs. Can’t make implication like have you seen him play Rabada as if the player cannot play pace :hitler:

Agarwal was really uncomfortable against Rabada's pace in that over. And, I've seen him get hold out a couple of times within the inner circle playing the hook. :dontknow: