Match 37,Delhi Capitals vs Kings 11 ,20 apr 2019, Qila Kotla, 20:00 IST

beetle

Just now, Zelig said:

Agarwal was really uncomfortable against Rabada's pace in that over. And, I've seen him get hold out a couple of times within the inner circle playing the hook. :dontknow:

He is a steady batsman. He is not an uber aggressive batsman or he doen't have that extra gear that Rohit has.  He is definitely a player who can play long innings. But right role has to be assigned.  

5 minutes ago, Zelig said:

Agarwal was really uncomfortable against Rabada's pace in that over. And, I've seen him get hold out a couple of times within the inner circle playing the hook. :dontknow:

I did not see that. But in T20s, you are trying to create something out of nothing. And in this IPL, he has been among the high SR batsmen. That could be the reason :dontknow: .... Overall, he is a good player of pace and spin from what I have seen including in tests and a few T20s 

Edited by zen

2 minutes ago, zen said:

I did not see that. But in T20s, you are trying to create something out of nothing. And in this IPL, he has been among the high SR batsmen. That could be the reason :dontknow: .... Overall, he is a good player of pace and spin from what I have seen including in tests and a few T20s 

not international level ..

in the league of rayudus

Edited by velu

2 minutes ago, velu said:

not international level ..

in the league of rayudus

Rayudu does not have the game to open in tests so how can he be of Agarwal’s level :lol: 

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

What about Langer, Cook and Slater. Proof of the pudding is in the eating

We are comparing with Rohit, Dhawan, KL, etc ....  :lol:  

Edited by zen