England's probable WC XI - Brutal hitters and varied bowling

SK_IH

2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

They are overwhelming favorites. But something tells me they will implode against spin in a crucial match. Not sure which team.

Doesn't have to be spin. They can implode against anything that isn't gunbarrel straight medium pace. Could be the Aussie, SA or Windies quicks or NZ seam and swing on a damp overcast day in Durham

7 hours ago, YCCC said:

Won't win it. They're bottling cunts like Yorkshire.

Will be the last chance as the ECB are downgrading the domestic 50 over competition to a "development competition" from next year in favour of the hundred ****

i dont understand the obsession with 100 when we already have a 120. After few years, they will start 60 and then 10 where every player will play just one ball to score as many as he can in that one ball and every ball will be bowled by different player means all ten other than wk will have to bowl one ball each. each innings 20 minutes, 10 min break and game over in 50 mins. what an idea! Need to send it ECB ASAP. Need to patent it. :woot:

Edited by rkt.india
55 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Doesn't have to be spin. They can implode against anything that isn't gunbarrel straight medium pace. Could be the Aussie, SA or Windies quicks or NZ seam and swing on a damp overcast day in Durham

You are a modest fan I must say. This is probably the best time for England to win a World Cup. If they fail this they may never win. 

58 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

You are a modest fan I must say. This is probably the best time for England to win a World Cup. If they fail this they may never win. 

Just used to failure from English teams. Only world tournaments our men have won in my lifetime are T20 before anyone took it seriously and rugby which I don't care about

20 hours ago, YCCC said:

Only world tournaments our men have won

Mate dont forget 1966 and there is still a chance to win football Nations league in June..erm sorry I guess you were born after 1966:)

Edited by neel roy
On 4/21/2019 at 8:21 PM, SK_IH said:

Roy

Bairstow

Root

Morgan

Buttler

Stokes

Ali

Woakes/Willey

Archer

Rashid

Wood

Beat this team and win the WC. I have assumed Archer will play the WC.

As I said, now NZ have to beat Eng and win the world cup. England were always the strongest side in the world cup, with least loopholes. Those defeats against mediocre sides got them fired up