Another Controversy??

flamy

I think Rohit was a bit overawed by the media spotlight.. He was trying to be nice but didn;t know what to say and his bad english didn't really help him much.. I think the indian commentators need to take his comments in Hindi next time..

It was unfortunate to not get a comment from Symonds on this one' date=' seeing how close he is to Lee. :cantstop:[/quote'] Symonds seems to be more of a butt man than a bosom man..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
In what may be the breaking point of this summer, yet another Indian player has come out with a scathing attack on an Aussie player who no one has any complaints about. The guilty party here is India's up and coming middle-order batsman Rohit Sharma. In an interview after the match, when asked what he thought of Australia's strike bowler, he very solemnly replied: "Taking chance against Breast Lee is not at all diffiicult, you know." Now, such a comment from such a new-member of what is widely recognized as the worst-behaved team in international cricket may well bring this horror tour to a screeching (not like a monkey) halt. One of the respected Aussie cricketers said, "What is it with these people? Do they breed them like this there?" Another said, "I think it is all the praise and hoopla surrounding this kid that has got to his head. I mean, he is being compared to Sachin Tendulkar, so early in his career. But, referring to an opponent team member's mammaries is just not on." Now, how the heavyweight BCCI is going to deal with this will be interesting to see. But, it seems many among the cricketing circles are already forwarding a motion of abandoning this series before further humiliation. Another respected Aussie cricketer, when asked about this latest attack on the Australian sensitivity, wishing to remain anonymous, had this to say, "It is a sh*t word and they know it, mate. It is sexual vilification mate. We've got proof now mate. I posted it on youtube, mate. Check out the segment from 2:10 to 2:12. Let's see if they can be this cheeky in a boxing ring with me, mate. Obnoxious little weeds!"
Those damn weaklings in CA don't listen :(( I say, burn some effigies, or should I say parade around nude to get a change in administration. bah!