Aiyo Rama

Cricketics

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

My friend cried in stadium in 1999 when Sachin choked after hitting two fours that were risky. And it came against padosis :mad:  I was about to break the tv set when my grandma intervened. That and the WC in 1999 were he got pwned by Mcgrath made me realize that Sachin wasn't god :((

PS - The tv set was quite old. That was another reason for me to try to break it :p:

I can understand you being confused, breaking tv set is a time honored Pakistani tradition.  However we don't do that in India 

Maybe you should stick to analysing India Pakistan head to head records on your own forum than pretending to be an Indian here 

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Thats rich coming from a mallu. you are born as a naturally confused person. and most of you live in duvai @velu and term yourself non-resident keralites rather than NRIs

isnt it time to update your user name considering the recent india pak matches?

On 5/13/2019 at 7:26 PM, Real McCoy said:

Sad that children are crying over IPL match these days. In my times, usually children start crying when Sachin chokes in a run chase.

Really sad....they dont know that matches are already fixed.....

First time i ever cried as a kid was ...when we lost the final to NZ (in 2000 - Mini world cup)

We won against Australia and then against SA ...expectations were really high.....

We started wonderfully scoring huge runs in the first 10 overs in the finals..... everyone almost thought we won the finals....cairns ruined it for us...he was a incredible allrounder

Edited by gakgupta