England vs Pakistan | 4th ODI | Trent Bridge, Nottingham | May 17, 2019 | Match thread |

Imad Wasim to Buttler, OUT, Buttler gone too! What's happening here? Full toss from Imad, ball drifting leg side and he was through it early, I think. Two wickets in 3 balls

JC Buttler c Mohammad Hafeez b Imad Wasim 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Pie chucker got some lucky wkts :lol:

Just now, maniac said:

This is why your first or 2nd premier batsman has to bat through :)

Kohli yes. Pandya bats lower down.  As for Rohit, if you are referring to him, how many matches has be managed to bat through this year? Zero. So stop dreaming :orderorder:

Just now, zen said:

Kohli yes. Pandya bats lower down.  As for Rohit, if you are referring to him, how many matches has be managed to bat through this year? Zero. So stop dreaming :orderorder:

That magnificent one man army type 130 against Aussies and finished a couple of low scoring games against Nzl too. As I said stop spending time on stats guru and watch the match live :no:

Just now, maniac said:

That magnificent one man army type 130 against Aussies and finished a couple of low scoring games against Nzl too. As I said stop spending time on stats guru and watch the match live :no:

Does not have the ability to do it on a consistent basis :orderorder: .... once a yr maybe :lol:

1 minute ago, zen said:

Does not have the ability to do it on a consistent basis :orderorder: .... once a yr maybe :lol:

As per your own stats 3 times in just 4 months of the year and out of 13 games. Not bad for your opener.

Edited by maniac