We should still be proud

Winning and losing is a part of the game. If you can't accept losses, there is no point in following sports. 

I did not expect Ind to go beyond the semis for a variety of reasons that have been discussed earlier. What is sad to see is that Ind does not learn from its mistakes and fails to be proactive. 

45 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

I think amongst all the wrist slitting, there is a lot to be proud of. We had 0 luck with toss during knockouts. We could have been smashed here. Jadeja fought like a superhero,whatever you can say. The test championship is coming up. I think we will have another chance this year in eng. Icc t20 wc 2020. If planned well, we can win that. And off course, the big one in 2023 in our backyard. 5 terrible defeats in 6 years, but it just shows how consistent we have become. Let's not be too emotional.

I was in an office meeting during the whole big partnership. Probably that's why I am not totally mentally down today. We got punished because we were not brave enough in team selection and game strategy. A well deserved punishment. We can rebuild from here to win 2023. I wish we play a bit of more high octane risky cricket. (Today of all day was the chance to play slow risk free cricket and we messed up in first 3 overs).

No one remembers the loosers apart from Loosers themselves.

India was suppose to make to semis. They did so nothign to be proud of