Sanjay Jagdale: ‘Ambati Rayudu, Dinesh Karthik had enough chances. I don't feel sorry for them. Selectors backed wrong players.’

51 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Dood,UV was out of form before the WC 2011..You need to back players, who you are testing for so many months or years ,but dropped because of one bad series here are r there.

It's sick to see selection committee has stared thinking like ICF at times.

Rayudu was just not good enough to handle good fast bowling.

45 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Raydu would have better option over VS anyday in the first place itself.

TS was crappy to begin with.

We didn't lose because of VS. we lost because we were 24/4. If likes of Kohli, Rohit could not do, don't think Rayudu would have done any different.

Edited by rkt.india
45 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Raydu would have better option over VS anyday in the first place itself.

Everyone on bench looks better. Lets not forget When it jaggs around rayudu is one of the worse

Rayudu was troubled by Zimbabwe trundlers when it jagged around....imagine what henry, boult, fergueson wud have done

Rayudu was made to dance twice in Australia, by Australia in India and seamer in Ipl when pitches had a bit to offer 

Also When we lost to Eng .... VS didnt even play 

When bhuvi got injured it was VS that took 2 wkts ......Rayudu wud have been of no use

Now coming to rayudu fielding.....their is thread in which we hve counted he has lost 50 runs while fielding. So imagine the runs he wud have made us suffer in fielding

Laughable how ppl start to think person who isnt avl is better when that same person lost his place after giving poor perfomances 

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

We didn't lose because of VS. we lost because we were 24/4. If likes of Kohli, Rohit could not do, don't think Rayudu would have done any different.

we lost because of shitty MO ... Champion teams rise from such situations that why Australia was dominant for so many years.

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Laughable how ppl start to think person who isnt avl is better when that same person lost his place after giving poor perfomances 

Areey bhai,read again... I'm only pointing out what a **** selection committee is in general.Too much time was wasted on backing certain players ,but same players who they trusted so much were not given chance.That was my point.

To he honest ,I was surprised to see in India semis  .

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

When did Aus do that? 24/4 ke bad middle order bacha kahan

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039/scorecard/65279/australia-vs-new-zealand-5th-super-icc-world-cup-2002-03

Yes ,they batted first but they were 47/4 at one stage( current Indian team would have bundled out for 150 or so) still they managed to make a match out it shows character of Australia during that time .

Yeh wala bhi lelo match where Australia was in do or die situation against Africa 

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8039/scorecard/65231/australia-vs-south-africa-9th-super-icc-world-cup-1999

My point is you need belief and players who can rise to the occasion .....I felt we lacked that .

Edited by Stuge