UK gets it's Trump - Boris Johnson

coffee_rules

On 7/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Sachinism said:

Go by his voting record, the people he's filling his cabinet with and the people he hangs around with. 

He's Trump v1.1

Who in Trump cabinet is comparable to Sajid javid and Preeti Patel. First time in UK history two second in command posts have gone to Non whites

19 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Totally unwise to compare Boris to Trump

People forget he is a career politician unlike Trump and has been elected twice as mayor of London. London is the most ethnically diverse city in london.

His appointment is good for india as several indian origin politicians have found prominent roles. Namely Priti Patel as the first British Indian home sec.

I see a very lazy attitude in the global media to compare rw politician to Trump.

As a career politician who rose through the ranks Modi has more in common with Boris than Trump.

Non Brexiteer had got almost all of his cabinet out in pretext of morality, ethics or regulations. In my opinion, they were all given jobs in Theressa Mays cabinet as some sort of luring.

Go a bit back, Biggest back stabber was Michael Gove. BoJo trusted him throughtout his Brexit campaign and afterwards as his second in command, But Gove flipped right when Bojo was supposed to be choosen as PM. Even during recently contested campaign, Gove was doing exactly same.

BoJo should have been PM immediately after Cameroon resigned. Theressa May should never have got PM position.

20 hours ago, mishra said:

Who in Trump cabinet is comparable to Sajid javid and Preeti Patel. First time in UK history two second in command posts have gone to Non whites

What? You mean you can't find someone in Trump's cabinet with links to Deutsche bank and scandals?

Or someone who wants to go back to capital punishment?

Who cares if they're brown, they don't exactly represent brown people

4 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

What? You mean you can't find someone in Trump's cabinet with links to Deutsche bank and scandals?

Or someone who wants to go back to capital punishment?

Who cares if they're brown, they don't exactly represent brown people

What I meant was both are different. To say that Preeti Patel is not good enough to make the cabinet is incorrect. My point is on principal though. These guys faught for BREXIT. They convinced people to vote for BREXIT, Then why and how come non BREXITeers can be made incharge to deliver BREXIT.

It was clear from day 1 when Gove back stabbed, that non BREXITeers are going against the mandate of people. Underneath that gaffy look one can very clearly see that BoJo is very smart, He doesnt relies on media and he is fighting for peoples mandate.

PS: No one voted for going for must deal before BREXIT apart from ones in Parliament who just thought they can somehow muscel their will over peoples will. Last 3 years under May have been biggest farce.

Priti Patel is a sociopath. Ask her who are these people that should face the death penalty? I bet it won't cover the crimes of politicians. Crimes such as running cables to Israel behind the government's back.

The dude has fought for nothing other than self-serving power.

It's delusional to think otherwise. The guy has shown no sign he has the interests of the British population at heart.

Dude sat on the fence on Brexit till the last minute. Went into hiding after 'winning'. Shown to be a racist and a liar. 

Every person he's worked for has warned the public about him, but people willing to eat up things they want to hear will allow charlatans like him to hold on to power.

What was the mandate from the British people? 

On 7/23/2019 at 5:38 PM, coffee_rules said:

Boris Johnson is Britain's next PM.

His Father is exactly same. Today, on morning tv, he was saying. BoJo should have come out of his car and said to protestors. "Guys I am getting late to the meeting with Queen. If you could please give me way"