Virat Kohli Press conference before leaving for WI tour

the most lamest answer he gave when a reporter asked after sf loss why was dhoni sent late in the order and he said it was a team strategy and that was the role given to him. How come suddenly his roles changed when he played the tournament to deal with such situation. He is the most idiot person ever graced the cpataincy.

19 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

I hope the selectors grow a pair and reinstate Kumble as the coach again, that will be quite a slap on Kohli's face. But that is wishful thinking I believe.

So kumble turns india team into Karnataka 11 all shankar,gutam filed with indian team and make GOAT klrahul captain also.no need some regional bias coach, keep it yourself. Simple solution just sacked mofo king loli and all things come to right place.

Edited by VT87

Kohli must be burning inside that he made 0 hundreds while Rohit was setting world cup ablaze. This entitled ratfcker may be thinking it is his birthright to make hundreds whereas the sad truth is that he never made an important contribution let alone a century when India really needed. I feel even Shakib or Mushfiq Rahim from Bangladesh are actually better players in tough conditions than Rat. Even newbies like Pant have shown better composure and temperament over this overrated Rat. The day he quits will be the greatest day in Indian cricket.

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

what did well... they are loosing all major even ever since kohli is captain... they lost test in sa , they lost 4-1 against eng only saving grace was winning against aus b, they lost ct final in a most humiliating manner and lost agin in wc sf. You can be  happy with all the biletral series odi victory and dance but the fact of the matter is kohli is not capable enough of winning any tournament and also is a biggest choker we ever had in any crucial matches.

I meant the press conference.