Hindu man refuses Zomato takeaway over 'Muslim driver' !!!

velu

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

The guy says he ordered halal food and he got non-halal food.

Zomato should not reimburse if the food is halal but delivered by a Hindu.

Zomato should reimburse if the food is non-halal.

Not getting the food ordered deserves reimbursement. There is no discrimination there. It is a choice of food and it needs to be respected. 

Halal , Jhatka is hardly mentioned on Swiggy or Zomato app.

7 hours ago, someone said:

Firstly, there is a difference between discrimination and exploitation. We don't have discrimination, but exploitation of people on the basics of caste. We have jati which is not a hierarchy system, but many turned it into caste with hierarchy so that people could exploit others.

I believe that Dalits were not only exploited, but also discriminated badly. 

Yet, we never had the same issues as West. They didn't allow woman to vote, asked if blacks have souls, killed and converted others. Its foolish for you to equate two very different things as one same.

I may be wrong, but till this point, in light of my studies, I believe that woman in the West (under Christianity) got better rights than Indian Sub-continent. We even didn't have men having the right to vote while we lived under kings. Women didn't even have the right to divorce in the West. 

While Dalits were untouchables. I think it is worst than being black who were although looked down, but not such untouchables like dalits. Blacks were cooking for whites in the kitchen and were treated as servants/slaves, but untouchable Dalits were not even tolerated inside the homes. 

And if Manusmriti to be taken as truth, then untouchables also had no souls, and could be killed. 

If you think that I am making a mistake here in my comparison, then you have to come up with solid proofs. 

And today, in our country, ordinary Hindus are made to feel guilty, and pay the price,  for past crimes of social exploitation committed by forefathers. 

It is not true. 

Dalits didn't get the reservation as punishment to present Hindu generation for the sins of their forefathers, but it is due to the PRESENT educational situation and other factors. 

But what about the past crimes of Muslims who massacred ppl? Or Christians who looted country, why their present generation are not made to feel the guilt? And that's what I mean is whitewashing, and many are champions of liberals.

Once again, this is one of the deceptive propaganda of the RW that present Muslim generations should be punished for the deeds of their forefathers, while high caste Hindus have also been punished for the deeds of their ancestors against the Dalits. 

Present Muslim generation is in no way responsible for the deeds of their ancestors and could not be punished for their ancestors.  But this deceptive propaganda is still  in full swing from the RW. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I believe that Dalits were not only exploited, but also discriminated badly.

I may be wrong, but till this point, in light of my studies, I believe that woman in the West (under Christianity) got better rights than Indian Sub-continent. We even didn't have men having the right to vote while we lived under kings. Women didn't even have the right to divorce in the West. 

While Dalits were untouchables. I think it is worst than being black who were although looked down, but not such untouchables like dalits. Blacks were cooking for whites in the kitchen and were treated as servants/slaves, but untouchable Dalits were not even tolerated inside the homes. 

And if Manusmriti to be taken as truth, then untouchables also had no souls, and could be killed.

Once again, this is one of the deceptive propaganda of the RW that present Muslim generations should be punished for the deeds of their forefathers, while high caste Hindus have also been punished for the deeds of their ancestors against the Dalits.

Present Muslim generation is in no way responsible for the deeds of their ancestors and could not be punished for their ancestors.  But this deceptive propaganda is still  in full swing from the RW. 

Other cultures discriminated, conquered, massacred people and they could always point to their books that they are doing it for their religion. In Hinduism, we don't have a single book, or anything compulsory part. Of course, we have history of exploitation and thus, social justice is important. The biggest discrimination was by Muslim to Hindus and that resulted in genocides, Jizya. Now, why nobody talks about it? And how on earth can they ask for reservation...

I wrote it earlier, why our people today continually made to feel guilty of about the crimes of past? How many Muslims today feel guilty and apologetic about crimes against India and Hindus in particular? Instead, they seemingly celebrate those barbarians. Hindus are the only ones who are bullied, seen as guilty, and really have a deep inferior complex.

And you calling West as tolerant, is what I mean by whitewashing, and erasing of history. They hide many genocides, invasions so now yourself are in awe of them.  I suggest you to do an experiment, go to a western country, talk about their human rights issues or even start critiquing Christianity, I can assure you that you won't go far. Whereas in our country, you will get mainstream support of eminent people, sponsors and can get invite to literature festivals etc when bashing Hindu and India.  Freedom isn't really equal between both sides.

5 minutes ago, someone said:

Other cultures discriminated, conquered, massacred people and they could always point to their books that they are doing it for their religion. In Hinduism, we don't have a single book, or anything compulsory part. Of course, we have history of exploitation and thus, social justice is important. The biggest discrimination was by Muslim to Hindus and that resulted in genocides, Jizya. Now, why nobody talks about it? And how on earth can they ask for reservation...

Off course, religion of Islam should be criticised for it's genocides and Jizya. Any LW who oppose criticising Islam, is making a mistake. 

Problem is Muslims have fabricated tens of lame excuses regarding Jizya and genocides. It takes some study to bust these Muslim lame excuses. 

I have the capacity to make Muslims speechless on this Issue, and they always run away from the discussion. I wish many people get this capacity and expose Islam. 

I wrote it earlier, why our people today continually made to feel guilty of about the crimes of past? How many Muslims today feel guilty and apologetic about crimes against India and Hindus in particular? Instead, they seemingly celebrate those barbarians. Hindus are the only ones who are bullied, seen as guilty, and really have a deep inferior complex.

It is difficult to defend the wrong, even if it has been done by our forefathers and by our religion. 

Muslims know it and exploit it to hide their own crimes. 

But after becoming an atheist, I am free of this manipulation and exploitation of Muslims and they have no way to hide. 

That is why I often write here, that Atheism will break the Islam's back, sooner or later, while no other religion has this capability. 

And you calling West as tolerant, is what I mean by whitewashing, and erasing of history. They hide many genocides, invasions so now yourself are in awe of them.  I suggest you to do an experiment, go to a western country, talk about their human rights issues or even start critiquing Christianity, I can assure you that you won't go far. Whereas in our country, you will get mainstream support of eminent people, sponsors and can get invite to literature festivals etc when bashing Hindu and India.  Freedom isn't really equal between both sides.

Things have changed in the recent past in the West. They got rid of the religion to a large extent. 

Among all religions, Christianity has been criticised 100s of times more as compared to Islam or Hinduism. The rate of conversion from Christianity to Atheism is 100s of times more than spread of Islam in the West due to this open criticism. 

And there are hardly any atheists who convert to Islam. Actually more Muslims are becoming atheists at moment and this trend will only increase in the future. 

Under Secularism, Christianity and Judaism and Hinduism and Buddhism and Sikhism, all are welcome while all of them have shown the ability to reform their religions and follow the non-religion Secular system on State Level willingly. But this is not true yet for Islam and Muslims, who always try to impose Islamic system when once in majority and power. Thus Islam/Muslims are common danger till their aggressive behaviour is not changed. 

BJP should go wisely from here. It should not make the mistake of giving the impression of Hindu extremism on rise. Try to unite all groups in India and not otherwise. India needs a lot of love and peace, and not hatred and fear and polarisation. 

39 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Things have changed in the recent past in the West. They got rid of the religion to a large extent. 

Among all religions, Christianity has been criticised 100s of times more as compared to Islam or Hinduism. The rate of conversion from Christianity to Atheism is 100s of times more than spread of Islam in the West due to this open criticism. 

And there are hardly any atheists who convert to Islam. Actually more Muslims are becoming atheists at moment and this trend will only increase in the future.

BJP should go wisely from here. It should not make the mistake of giving the impression of Hindu extremism on rise. Try to unite all groups in India and not otherwise. India needs a lot of love and peace, and not hatred and fear and polarisation. 

Again, if tomorrow, an African think-tank goes to West to talk about it's human rights, and history of genocide. There won't be any takers. Same case, if an Indian think-tank goes, there aren't any space. Sure, it's a free country there so you can voice your opinion, but no mainstream support. Whereas we, are gullible to western think-tanks and allow them all space to bash country. There are CMs, politicians who have abused Hindu gods, and got away freely. Find me an equivalent case in West, it simply does not exist.

You are just a product of the western propaganda, thus hinduphobia is the only thing that is on the rise here...

9 hours ago, someone said:

Again, if tomorrow, an African think-tank goes to West to talk about it's human rights, and history of genocide. There won't be any takers. Same case, if an Indian think-tank goes, there aren't any space. Sure, it's a free country there so you can voice your opinion, but no mainstream support. Whereas we, are gullible to western think-tanks and allow them all space to bash country. There are CMs, politicians who have abused Hindu gods, and got away freely. Find me an equivalent case in West, it simply does not exist.

You are just a product of the western propaganda, thus hinduphobia is the only thing that is on the rise here...

I am afraid you are unaware about the conditions in the West, where Media and Hollywood and the politicians, and the atheists have been severely criticising Christianity for centuries now, and every kind of cartoons (even naked) are made of Christian prophets and Christian God. And all types of Books are written against the Christianity and against the bible. 

In India, you don't have even 5% of criticism of Hindu Religion as compared to the West by media or by bollywood or by the politicians. Books have been banned in India which criticise Hindu religion or even Islam. 

23 hours ago, sarcastic said:

The guy says he ordered halal food and he got non-halal food.

Zomato should not reimburse if the food is halal but delivered by a Hindu.

Zomato should reimburse if the food is non-halal.

Not getting the food ordered deserves reimbursement. There is no discrimination there. It is a choice of food and it needs to be respected. 

years ago, i was traveling with a group and were stuck in some place due to bad weather. Our of absolute necessity i saw people eat what under normal conditions they wouldn't even touch. when you are hungry all this halal or veg without egg bullcrap goes out of window.