Afretard: ‘ Padosi mulk should know Pathans have ruled neighbours but never been ruled ‘

rangeelaraja

31 minutes ago, panther said:

Allah willed that they become muslims.

Allah is a moon god  and he doesnt exist.

Do you also agree that Allah willed that muslims were slaughtered in Burma, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and did Allah cause the tsunami that killed so many muslims in the 2004 Tsunami.

Just now, Ranvir said:

Allah is a moon god  and he doesnt exist.

Do you also agree that Allah willed that muslims were slaughtered in Burma, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and did Allah cause the tsunami that killed so many muslims in the 2004 Tsunami.

Not A leaf drops, nor A soul move except Allah wills it.

25 minutes ago, panther said:

Not A leaf drops, nor A soul move except Allah wills it.

Easy to say, wait until you (or a family member) are tortured to death slowly and your torturer chops pieces of you slowly and mails them to your family every week just to let them know you are still alive but are being mutilated.

That is what Allah wills.

Mohammedans have to be the most brainwashed people in the world.

2 hours ago, panther said:

you were talking about looks?

Tbh, what you claim, i find hardly anyone will agree.

As far as Being brave and other stuff, unlike you, I think Punjabi Muslims are best package among all the Muslims in the region. They ruled Bangladesh, They fooled Baloch, Kashmiris are fighting for Punjabis water security,  Afghanistan is still their colony despite American and Russian trying to enter there, they kill Iranian guards at will and they are a pain for 1.3 billion Indians. 

8 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Easy to say, wait until you (or a family member) are tortured to death slowly and your torturer chops pieces of you slowly and mails them to your family every week just to let them know you are still alive but are being mutilated.

That is what Allah wills.

Mohammedans have to be the most brainwashed people in the world.

This is simple understanding that God is all powerful, nothing can happen without his will, arguing for anything else Fails to Acknowledge God omnipotence.

14 minutes ago, panther said:

This is simple understanding that God is all powerful, nothing can happen without his will, arguing for anything else Fails to Acknowledge God omnipotence.

Wait til it happens to you. Then we shall see if you are so faithful. 

It must be great being a mullah, so many dumb believers to take advantage of.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Tbh, what you claim, i find hardly anyone will agree.

As far as Being brave and other stuff, unlike you, I think Punjabi Muslims are best package among all the Muslims in the region. They ruled Bangladesh, They fooled Baloch, Kashmiris are fighting for Punjabis water security,  Afghanistan is still their colony despite American and Russian trying to enter there, they kill Iranian guards at will and they are a pain for 1.3 billion Indians. 

Yh this is their best time in their history, But Punjabi muslims Although not Biologically Sons of Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali, Have took it upon themselves to Finish what They started, They have embraced the spirit of Ghazwa e hind.

4 hours ago, panther said:

Indians can bury their head In the sand, but In all three panipats Afghans were on  one side or the other, Your three biggest battles of the last 500 years it all involves us.

Learn history first. First battle of Panipat was Turks under Babur. He didn’t even control Khyber Pakhtunwa, just Kabul. So very little Pathans involved.

second battle of Panipat saw more Pathans fight for Hemu than Akbar because Hemu inherited most of Sher Shah’s Pathan base and it was due to them that he ascended to the throne.

Third battle of Panipat is not even the top three defeats of the Maratha, those were all against the Brits. Winning Panipat broke Durrani empire. That’s a fact that even AS Durrani said before he died. Losing Panipat just temporarily halted the Marathas. 

1 hour ago, panther said:

Say that to your terrorist brothers and sisters when you get bombed by the superior Yanks. All allahs will so why fight that ??

25 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Learn history first. First battle of Panipat was Turks under Babur. He didn’t even control Khyber Pakhtunwa, just Kabul. So very little Pathans involved.

second battle of Panipat saw more Pathans fight for Hemu than Akbar because Hemu inherited most of Sher Shah’s Pathan base and it was due to them that he ascended to the throne.

Third battle of Panipat is not even the top three defeats of the Maratha, those were all against the Brits. Winning Panipat broke Durrani empire. That’s a fact that even AS Durrani said before he died. Losing Panipat just temporarily halted the Marathas. 

Yh it was babar v Lodhi read my post properly before Replying.

9 minutes ago, panther said:

May You rot in hell.

That's the best you illiterates cowards can come up with. You only believe because you fear a make believe hell.

The vast majority of humans who have lived throughout history must all be rotting in hell.

2 hours ago, panther said:

Yh it was babar v Lodhi read my post properly before Replying.

Babur didn’t fight with Pashtuns on his side. He fought the Pashtuns and won. Lodhi was the only Pashtun dynasty of Delhi Sultanate. Why are you so illiterate about your own history ?? 

This kind of talking I use to hear while growing up in my small town of UP from some uneducated lukha guys having paan masala in their mouth " Abey u know no one has ruled us. We ruled everyone. " This retard not only does entertainment, he gives nostalgia too. 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:27 PM, panther said:

Yh this is their best time in their history, But Punjabi muslims Although not Biologically Sons of Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali, Have took it upon themselves to Finish what They started, They have embraced the spirit of Ghazwa e hind.

Only good thing they are able to achieve with certainty is “ hoors” for everyone. 

Well time is running out, China is already doing Ghazwa-e-pak on you guys.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk