West Indies vs India, 2nd Test, ICC World Test Championship at Kingston, Aug 30 - Sep 3 2019

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Nothing wrong in what he said about MI.

MI deserve credit for helping those players with their development, moreso with the Pandyas but Bumrah was always on the radar in Ranji. Playing well for MI fast-tracked him into the limited overs side, but I don't agree his IPL had much to do with him earning his test cap. His state side Gujarat deserves far more credit in this format

2 minutes ago, Moochad said:

MI deserve credit for helping those players with their development, moreso with the Pandyas but Bumrah was always on the radar in Ranji. Playing well for MI fast-tracked him into the limited overs side, but I don't agree his IPL had much to do with him earning his test cap. His state side Gujarat deserves far more credit in this format

I agree with you but MI had given him access to world class coaching and Malinga.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I agree with you but MI had given him access to world class coaching and Malinga.

Coaching is true, MI gives access to many world class players, but I don't think Malinga is much of a test bowler. Malinga definitely leped him develop his yorker