"Kashmir HOUR" in Pakistan and World Media Coverage

Alam_dar

13 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

History of Abdullahs 

Whatever these type of people in the Video tell us about Abdullah's doing ZULM upon Dalits, but still hard realities on the earth are not going to change. It was extremely big blunder from the high caste Hindus to not accept Dalits as their equals during thousands of years of Hindu history. We may condemn Islam and Muslim rulers today for many many things, but at least they didn't discriminate once Dalits accepted their religion (or at least not discriminated at that level that Hindus did for thousands of years). 

I don't want to indulge in this discussion in depth, while I want to keep discussion simple to the present situation in India and about the future of India and role of Secularism VS Hindutva in it. 

16 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

People may compromise on religion, but not on their rights. 

Let me quote you the situation in Pakistani Baluchistan. Pakistan is bringing whole Pakistani System in Baluchistan, but still Baluchis are against it. Why? 

Reason is simple that Baluchis are minority and they believe when other Pakistanis got the right to settle in Baluchistan, then they will ultimately get hold of all the resources of Baluchistan due to their majority. 

This same situation and fears also exist in Indian Kashmir too. Only problem is this that there is also an additional problem of religion too in Indian Kashmir. 

It is simple Human Nature. 

Alam bhai. For centuries these guys have battered every single parameter of human rights wherever they were in majority. They held the entire region hostage and not let people, that region of J&K develop. They caused the extinction of pandits from the valley. 

Since when kashmir became whole sole rights of handful terrorists-mentality separatists? Jammu and Kashmir belongs pandits, people of jammu and ladakh and every other person living there for centuries as well. Only right thing would have been to instate the same constitution that is governing the entire country towards progress and providing opportunities to all societies to thrive on.

The fear that you talk about is not because anything unconstitutional happening in rest of the india. It is actually the fear of losing that special appeasement that they were used to for last 70 years. Having said that I do agree that right wing (this includes me as well) population of the country have gotten carried away in few instances in past 5-6 years but mind you this is a very big change. The pendulum was so far on the left that it just couldnt naturally come to the center and stick there. It will drift a little on the right before settling somewhere in the center. Thats the nature of a change. But I promise you this much that RW do not want to harm muslims of india and same is with J&K. We consider them the citizens as much as we do ourselves. Rest assure, we will take care of all. Afterall it is our internal matter.

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am very critical to Pak Army and it's "above the law" activities in whole Pakistan. 

I am against the Chinese system. 

I am against the present BJP democratic system which is becoming the same Police State as Pakistan/China are. 

All these 3 systems are going against Basic Human Rights. 

I don't support independent Kashmir where Muslims are in majority. I am not against taking back 370.  I support India if Secular Constitution of India also rules in Kashmir.

But BJP is not implementing a Secular System, but it is implementing a Hindutva system, under which all citizens are not going to get equal rights. Non-Hindus could believe in Secularism, but it is impossible for them to believe in Hindutva system. 

Bhai, You have no clue about issue and only see it through the prism of Pakistani establishment. Let me be absolutely clear and get our basics right. Most constitutions and laws of democratic world came from Christianity. So Indian system find its basis in British laws which were more or less Christian in nature.

So, You or anyone is 100% incorrect to think democratic system of India has anything close to Hindus. However it has one fundamental issue in it. It has provisions which allowed Hindus and Muslims to do certain anti democratic stuff (  example marriage, Child marriage, dowry, tripple talaq, gender inequality , cow, Haj). Over the period, Parliament did Realise the problem and passed laws which impacted anti democratic Cultural practices of Hindus. Problem was, while Hindus kept accepting modifications, Muslims were allmost still following Sharia.

BJP is only party planning to put in Uniform Civil Code. I.e Most likely, the democratic system that is practiced in west.

As far as Kashmir is concerned, its violent gun weilding, religious fanatics who were really having the power and they want to live in a system where Muslims of their mindset can continue Jihad with impunity. You allways read, this terrorist dead, that terrorist dead, did you ever wondered, how many terrorists were prosecuted by State Government? How many terrorists families actually struggled after his death?  Who paid for large possessions of terrorists? 

Ans: State Government ensured zero terrorists get prosecuted and organised big processions and paid hefty sums in case terrorist died by security forces bullet.

Bottomline: Kashmiri constitution and laws were barbaric and any person with sane mind can not support such a inhuman system. If it wasn’t the death threats by terrorists, Kashmir would have been open next day itself. 

There have been one death by terrorists stoning, 2 death by terrorist bullet, one family shot since article 370 abrogation. 

So how can Indian buy the theory that progressive and equal laws are anyway bad thing for Kashmir and Kasmiris? They will have to reform

8 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Alam bhai. For centuries these guys have battered every single parameter of human rights wherever they were in majority. They held the entire region hostage and not let people, that region of J&K develop. They caused the extinction of pandits from the valley. 

Since when kashmir became whole sole rights of handful terrorists-mentality separatists? Jammu and Kashmir belongs pandits, people of jammu and ladakh and every other person living there for centuries as well. Only right thing would have been to instate the same constitution that is governing the entire country towards progress and providing opportunities to all societies to thrive on.

The fear that you talk about is not because anything unconstitutional happening in rest of the india. It is actually the fear of losing that special appeasement that they were used to for last 70 years. Having said that I do agree that right wing (this includes me as well) population of the country have gotten carried away in few instances in past 5-6 years but mind you this is a very big change. The pendulum was so far on the left that it just couldnt naturally come to the center and stick there. It will drift a little on the right before settling somewhere in the center. Thats the nature of a change. But I promise you this much that RW do not want to harm muslims of india and same is with J&K. We consider them the citizens as much as we do ourselves. Rest assure, we will take care of all. Afterall it is our internal matter.

Exaclty. 

If only the BJP (RW) starts practising the real Secular Values, then that will bring glory to the Secular Democratic India.

India should be a beacon of light in the region. It should go to those heights which will shame the Pakistani System and when possible, then also to the Chinese System. 

10 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Exaclty. 

If only the BJP (RW) starts practising the real Secular Values, then that will bring glory to the Secular Democratic India.

India should be a beacon of light in the region. It should go to those heights which will shame the Pakistani System and when possible, then also to the Chinese System. 

That is exactly what BJP supporters are also saying. They only have objection to selective secularism. Thats all. very simple. But I appreciate your vision and hope towards our country. Cheers.

https://www.thekashmirmonitor.net/around-2500-people-detained-in-kashmir-several-released-after-counselling-doval/

Around 2,500 people were detained by the security forces in the Kashmir Valley after the government’s decision to abrogate Article 370 of the Constitution but several of them have been released now.

“The security forces had detained these 2,500 persons from the Kashmir Valley who could have tried to create trouble there. A large number of them have been released after their counselling,” National Security Advisor Ajit Doval told India Today.

In an exclusive interaction with India Today, Ajit Doval said a large number of these detainees have been released from the custody as the government gave counselling to them along with their parents.

The NSA made it clear that there has been no use of third-degree methods in controlling the “trouble makers or political detainees”.

He also clarified that out of 199 police station areas in Jammu and Kashmir, only 10 have prohibitory orders in place and the rest have no restrictions. 100 per cent landline connections are operational in the state, he added.

So , just 2500 were keeping Kashmir hostage along with few residents of 10 police stations. So it was Pakistanis who were peddling 4500+ arrested. Liars

On 8/31/2019 at 5:49 AM, Alam_dar said:

Yesterday, Pakistani State supported "Kashmir HOUR" was held where all Pakistanis STOOD FOR HALF AN HOUR and they listened to the national anthem of Kashmir etc,   to show unity with Indian Kashmiris. 

I don't think it got enough of the world attention. 

But next time we will change the posture from simple standing, and will get world attention against Indian atrocities. Insha-Allah. 

deljpg.jpg

Can I ask you one question, you morons from Pakistan support IOK to be independent. Why don't you leave Azad Kashmir , Gilgit and let them become independent.

I am sick and tired of your nonsense.Come and talk about human rights and independence when you implement it.

Edited by putrevus