Do our neighbors have any intelligence ?

jf1gp_1

17 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Naw I read your post perfectly fine and I answered it perfectly fine too. I am not wrong in you generalizing off seeing few cricketers talk about beauty of another. Instead of defending your blent generalization over something so basic to understand. You should instead go out more to see more people instead of living under that rock you live in. Acknowledging beauty of any kind is a normal human trait. 

There is a clear difference  between acknowledging  beauty of any kind and borderline drooling over the beauty of your fellow men. Apparently , pakistanis don't know this difference. 

Edited by Norman

49 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Naw I read your post perfectly fine and I answered it perfectly fine too. I am not wrong in you generalizing off seeing few cricketers talk about beauty of another. Instead of defending your blent generalization over something so basic to understand. You should instead go out more to see more people instead of living under that rock you live in. Acknowledging beauty of any kind is a normal human trait. 

Cricketers, huh? Look at your fellow country(wo)man above gushing abt how smart and handsome Imran is...have also met many Pakistanis btw...they display same behaviour. though you can keep blabbering on nonsense like you always do....your posts perfectly answer the OP's question. Also, keep gushing on about Imran Khan's "beauty"! May be even supply some kaali daal to him also. Suits you guys and your bachhabaaz brothers.

Edited by Peshust

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Are you trying to project something here? Just look at there martial status. You will get your answer there. I mean than again you are the same country who has chocolate boys as hero's in cinema. :phehe:

So now you got issues with females gushing over a man? Look man I get it jealousy is a drug. Its about time you get out of that habit. Google some help on that cause you need it. 

Did I say I have issue with females gushing abt looks of men? I was talking of Pakistanis, whether men, women or transsexual like you and their obsession with male looks. Did you get *ed in the brain or something? Looks like you were a victim of bachhabaazi- pity you

Edited by Peshust

8 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You did here:

Even in your current statement you mentioned females gushing over men. Sounds like to me you have symptoms of jealousy.  Its time to come out of the closet and admit you like Imran.

Hey you brain*ed victim of pederasty! Listen up, don't display your lack of sense here- chootiyaapa pe lagaam laga bossdk! why you come here to show your lack of brain and comprehension skills on daily basis. Now * off to Imran Khan.

Edited by Peshust

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Oh someones salty. Can’t comprehend what you said so you call someone else brain dead. How about reading your own posts before posting? Thats a start.

You keep talking irrelevantly and make illogical interpretations of other people's statements- everybody here can see that.  Un* your brain now.

9 hours ago, Norman said:

Smart , handsome and educated man is begging from one country to another for IMF bailouts and is ranting helplessly on Twitter and the ordinary guy is working silently for a trillion dollar economy. 

So ,  we're happy with the ordinary looking and uneducated man. Thank you. 

PM is not a one man, its a council of ministers, an organization of advisers and a country of voters making decisions. 

Wow... How many saw his latest interview? This guy isn't evil he is downright Dumb. He wishes for a Chinese model so that he can put everyone behind bar. 

My fav statement. I am more worried about India than Pakistan. What a joker heads an Islamic state and worry India will become Hindu country. 

Bottom line foreign media more concerned about paks internal issue and don't care about Kashmir. 

Edited by jf1gp_1

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Not talking illogical. You were generalization weren’t you? You were not understanding the fact beauty can be acknowledged without having any sort of sexual appeal to another. And that its normal human trait to acknowledge beauty. You were even having issues with women gushing over Imran Khans looks. All this is in this thread and yet I am the brain dead one who can’t comprehend anything. Maybe you were supposed to say that stuff to yourself in the mirror and accidentally ended up typing it here. Of course this is another human trait. Its called being lost. 

Even a broken clock is right twice a

day. You have no hope.take my advice- un* your brain, otherwise you will keep displaying your lack of brains repeatedly like this. Pederasty has screwed you badly.