Shikhar Dhawan's innings in Ind-BD T20

sandeep

16 hours ago, Khota said:

Name     Runs     S/R

Dhawan  41        98

rahul       15        88

Here are the numbers and you want Rahul ove Dhawan.

Though I firmly believe Rahul needs to play. pandey and Dubey are the issue.

I’d rather a player make 15 at strike rate of 88 than 41 at 98. It’s a t20 game. Do you not understand the concept of strike rate?

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u missed my point , dhawan is criticised also becoz he has not done well in t20

Someone like rahul has done well n iyer is young

Top bat only in ODI not in test n t20s......being top in one format doesnt make top in other formats

His success in ODI can easily translate to T20. Not so sure of others. But both Rahul and Iyer deserve it.

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

I’d rather a player make 15 at strike rate of 88 than 41 at 98. It’s a t20 game. Do you not understand the concept of strike rate?

There are lot of things I dont understand but I do understand that Dhawan is better than Rahul everyday of the week and twice on gameday.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

His success in ODI can easily translate to T20.

Aaj tak to nahin hui 56 t20 match khel liye 

how long do u wanna wait. He has already sucked in 2 t20-Wcs as well ....a complete no show

There are lot of things I dont understand but I do understand that Dhawan is better than Rahul everyday of the week and twice on gameday.

Dhawan n KL t20 career

Dhawan- avg 27...s/r 127

KL - avg 41 ....s/r 147

• Dhawan is only better in ODI coz Rahul hasnt played much so its not right comparison
  • In test , Rahul has 3 100s in overseas....Dhawan only 1
  • In t20 Rahul is miles ahead
  • In ipl rahul has done better
Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Aaj tak to nahin hui 56 t20 match khel liye 

how long do u wanna wait. He has already sucked in 2 t20-Wcs as well ....a complete no show

Dhawan n KL t20 career

Dhawan- avg 27...s/r 127

KL - avg 41 ....s/r 147

• Dhawan is only better in ODI coz Rahul hasnt played much so its not right comparison
  • In t20 Rahul is miles ahead
  • In ipl rahul has done better

Magar parso to hua tha ya nahin?

It's funny, Khota bhai refers to Dhawan having a better career hence a better batsman than Rahul, but when career stats are posted, he points to the last match against BD.. wonder if he is just trolling.

@Ankit_sharma03 @Laaloo

arguing with Khota is useless... reminds me of the below video... no matter what you say, he's going to respond the same (incorrect) way.. turns out irritating, yet funny beyond a point.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Magar parso to hua tha ya nahin?

Parso ke match men to krunal pandya ne bhi rohit sharma se zyaada runs bnaye matalb thodi na wo usse better batsman ho gaye.

In some matches ajay jadeja, kaif made more runs then Tendulkar doest make them better then Tendulkar. No one Becomes best scorer in every game. 

Point when rahul scored mostly it puts team in good position....dhawan selfish innings lost the game. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Parso ke match men to krunal pandya ne bhi rohit sharma se zyaada runs bnaye matalb thodi na wo usse better batsman ho gaye.

In some matches ajay jadeja, kaif made more runs then Tendulkar doest make them better then Tendulkar. No one Becomes best scorer in every game. 

Point when rahul scored mostly it puts team in good position....dhawan selfish innings lost the game. 

If you think Dhawan lost the game then I truly feel for you.

33 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Feel sorry for urself coz only u think otherwise n says he is good in t20 whereas his record is poor. 

There is no need to feel sorry for myself specially when I helping you out with the concept of advanced metrics which you are slowly learning. You are smart, you will get there.

29 minutes ago, Khota said:

There is no need to feel sorry for myself specially when I helping you out with the concept of advanced metrics which you are slowly learning. You are smart, you will get there.

the guy who is to learn diff between test, ODI, t20 and SG, kookabura,Duke is teaching me

The guy who takes one sample which in schools is taught not to take such small samples

The guy who changes his own metrics when its goes again him

10 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

On the money

3 hours ago, bowl_out said:

It's funny, Khota bhai refers to Dhawan having a better career hence a better batsman than Rahul, but when career stats are posted, he points to the last match against BD.. wonder if he is just trolling.

Oh he isnt trust me

3 hours ago, bowl_out said:

@Ankit_sharma03 @Laaloo

arguing with Khota is useless... reminds me of the below video... no matter what you say, he's going to respond the same (incorrect) way.. turns out irritating, yet funny beyond a point.

this is hilarious 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

the guy who is to learn diff between test, ODI, t20 and SG, kookabura,Duke is teaching me

The guy who takes one sample which in schools is taught not to take such small samples

The guy who changes his own metrics when its goes again him

The guy who used cricket averages as gospel is now talking about the quality of wkts taken by a bowler. i am impressed, you have come a long way.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

doesnt everything matter.....quality of wkts, avg,s/r

didnt knew u only count one aspect 

You always quote staright averages and I have maintained from day one that cricket averages are wrong. They need to use advanced analytics/metrics to come up with numbers. I was impressed by you when you decided to bring quality of wkts in the equation. Like I said you are getting it but are too proud to admit.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

You always quote staright averages and I have maintained from day one that cricket averages are wrong.

nope u dnt read carefully i give value to perfomances in tough conditions

They need to use advanced analytics/metrics to come up with numbers. I was impressed by you when you decided to bring quality of wkts in the equation. Like I said you are getting it but are too proud to admit.

Kabhi ye words analytics n metrics use krne ke siwa kuch stat fact bhi do....one match sample nhin

Quality of wkts xample i hve gievn several time but thats next level for u - 1st u need to learn diff between format n cricket ball 

15 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

see an xample of value to overseas perfomances.....lekin faida kya hua dene ka

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Id be interested to see SD's Strike rate over say the last year or so. Ive not generally been a fan of him in T20Is (strike rate in the mid 120s isnt good enough for a top order bat) but i feel like his SR has really upped of late (last innings aside) Cricinfo dosent give Strike rate when I filter, oddly.

Just now, Sooda said:

Id be interested to see SD's Strike rate over say the last year or so. Ive not generally been a fan of him in T20Is (strike rate in the mid 120s isnt good enough for a top order bat) but i feel like his SR has really upped of late (last innings aside) Cricinfo dosent give Strike rate when I filter, oddly.

in 2018 its was 147

in 2019 its 109 

Shikhar Dhawan (India) - T20 Cricket

Performance Analysis by Year  (calculated for matches beginning in named year)

Year Mat Inns NO 100s 50s 0s HS   Runs Avg S/R Ca St
2011 1 1 0 0 0 0 5 5 5.00 45.45 0 0
2013 1 1 0 0 0 0 32 32 32.00 168.42 0 0
2014 4 4 0 0 0 1 33 64 16.00 98.46 1 0
2015 2 2 0 0 0 0 11 14 7.00 87.50 0 0
2016 14 14 2 0 2 0 60 301 25.08 117.58 4 0
2017 6 6 1 0 1 0 80 127 25.40 138.04 2 0
2018 18 17 0 0 6 0 92 689 40.53 147.22 9 0
2019 10 10 0 0 0 0 41 222 22.20 109.36 2 0
Overall (8) 56 55 3 0 9 1 92 1454 27.96 128.67 18 0