Young upcoming fast bowlers thread.

rkt.india

4 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Would be interested in your thoughts as to why this is the case?

Why do certain parts of India groom certain kinds of players?

I presume its 100% related to the pitches played on in those states, but also to the physical and genetic build of Indians in those areas as well?

As an example, traditionally spinners in Australia are from Melbourne and Sydney. Pace bowlers from WA and Queensland, this is 100% due to pitches.

pitches, attitude. fast bowling "culture", diet, and even subtle genetic variations to an extent.

27 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Saini isn't a bounce bowler per se.  

Prasidh and Mohsin are the bounciest pacers in India now. 

The kick from surface which Simar gets is worth mentioning,guy looks born to bowl day in and out with red ball and make things happen

Edited by Suhaan
9 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Would be interested in your thoughts as to why this is the case?

Why do certain parts of India groom certain kinds of players?

I presume its 100% related to the pitches played on in those states, but also to the physical and genetic build of Indians in those areas as well?

As an example, traditionally spinners in Australia are from Melbourne and Sydney. Pace bowlers from WA and Queensland, this is 100% due to pitches.

Primary reason IMHO is attitude in general. 

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Time to permanently delete this thread

@rkt.india
 A big round of applause for your efforts:congrats:

Rehne do bhai, this thread is the only thing interesting these days.
The way our International cricket is heading towards, I won't be surprised if interest will decline.
I for an example, hardly have watched 15 overs in this test series. One reason is work, but even then the interest to turn on the TV and watch is not there simply.

I think I have watched Ranji matches on hotstar for a longer time than this tour of Bangladesh.

Edited by singhvivek141
12 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Rehne do bhai, this thread is the only thing interesting these days.
The way our International cricket is heading towards, I won't be surprised if interest will decline.
I for an example, hardly have watched 15 overs in this test series. One reason is work, but even then the interest to turn on the TV and watch is not there simply.

I think I have watched Ranji matches on hotstar for a longer time than this tour of Bangladesh.

Absolutely..I dont feel like watching at all..I was very excited in Kohli era when Boom,Shami were spitting fire

1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

Absolutely..I dont feel like watching at all..I was very excited in Kohli era when Boom,Shami were spitting fire

Ganguly and his coterie screwed up everything along with rohit sharmas pr. Plus kohli was in wretched form and after t20 2021 debacle everyone wanted their pound of flesh.. ganguly decided to handover t20 captaincy to Rohurt Sharma and the rest is the present..

6 hours ago, neel roy said:

I actually dont know what Saini is.. i know he can bat a bit..

Saini is a 6'1" quick bowler, who, in his best years, seamed the ball both ways while targeting thd top of off stump. He could regularly bowl 145 k+ in red ball cricket and 150 k+ in T20s when on song. Even now, he can bowl 140 k to 150 k spells.

He is a medium bounce pacer whose fuller balls often tend to be floaty and who looks good when bowling good length punctuated by bouncers. 

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Saini is a 6'1" quick bowler, who, in his best years, seamed the ball both ways while targeting thd top of off stump. He could regularly bowl 145 k+ in red ball cricket and 150 k+ in T20s when on song. Even now, he can bowl 140 k to 150 k spells.

He is a medium bounce pacer whose fuller balls often tend to be floaty and who looks good when bowling good length punctuated by bouncers. 

Sounds like movie trailer for Thugs of Hindostan though..