BCCI is planning to inaugurate world biggest stadium at motera with Asia 11 vs World 11

5 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

In Ahmedabad there are about 4 hotels with attached rooms selling alcohol . You need a permit that means paperwork , paperwork and more paperwork , this must be applied for within 3 days of entering Ahmedabad and a boarding pass ( not a passport stamped by immigration ) must be shown . One visit every 3 weeks is allowed . I only go through this every time is to get liquor for my Indian friends in Ahmedabad . 

Many from Ahmedabad travel across the border to Mount Abu in Rajistan  for alcohol .

You can get one unit of alcohol once a week, if u are an NRI tourist or atleast that's what I got when I visited Ahmedabad early this year. Also there are more than 10 hotels selling permit liquors these days, though be ready to pay hefty prices for your favorite brands.

Edited by Bhaiyya
On 12/6/2019 at 12:34 AM, Tattieboy said:

In Ahmedabad there are about 4 hotels with attached rooms selling alcohol . You need a permit that means paperwork , paperwork and more paperwork , this must be applied for within 3 days of entering Ahmedabad and a boarding pass ( not a passport stamped by immigration ) must be shown . One visit every 3 weeks is allowed . I only go through this every time is to get liquor for my Indian friends in Ahmedabad . 

Many from Ahmedabad travel across the border to Mount Abu in Rajistan  for alcohol .

Ratanpur :yay:

On 12/6/2019 at 2:05 PM, Bhaiyya said:

You can get one unit of alcohol once a week, if u are an NRI tourist or atleast that's what I got when I visited Ahmedabad early this year. Also there are more than 10 hotels selling permit liquors these days, though be ready to pay hefty prices for your favorite brands.

You can get alcohol easily , just need to pay a bit more and know the right people. 

On 12/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, cowboysfan said:

waiting for a Stadium to be built with a retractable roof,it will take the weather out of the equation forever.

Looking at close to 500 mn. Lot of money just for a stadium. Seems likes Jerry Mahal has spoiled you.

Edited by Khota