Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

2 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

I don't understand why we should bring people from other countries in...be it Hindus, muslims or whatever..we have enough population and problems already.

Even i havent bothered understand what the bill is actually about. I wanted to know if lets say they write all religion wouldnt it mean every Pakistani, afghani or bd would be eligible ?

Hope Karnataka will not become dumping grounds for these Bangla Hindus. It's time for each state to implement inner line permit and have control over who gets to enter our states, until such time as all states get equal representation in the parliament. Assam has valid reasons to oppose this bill. The most important thing is to safeguard our culture and language. 

Edited by Lannister

22 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Hope Karnataka will not become dumping grounds for these Bangla Hindus.

Once they are citizens, they can live in any region of India they wish that isnt militarily or security-wise restricted.

It's time for each state to implement inner line permit and have control over who gets to enter our states

India is for all Indians, no ethnicity has first dibs of living anywhere unless they are literally in tribal protected areas.

, until such time as all states get equal representation in the parliament.

States don’t have representation in a democracy, people do. Whichever states have higher residency, they have higher representation. That is basic democracy.

Assam has valid reasons to oppose this bill. The most important thing is to safeguard our culture and language. 

Our culture is not at a threat from fellow Indians moving around. 

Your anti-Indian mentality will never work and lemurians like you will be swiftly crushed. BJP is working on reawakening the hindu consciousness of the south, along with its multicultural history.

Mamta Didi don't have a huge population to counter BIMARU states. Hence her soft stance regarding Bangladeshi Muslims and to get them in her state so as to use them as a vote bank. 

:laugh: Damned if you do and damned if you don't. It's a chaos and all thanks to 70+ years rule of Hindi national parties of Congress and BJP.  

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

Mamta Didi don't have a huge population to counter BIMARU states. Hence her soft stance regarding Bangladeshi Muslims and to get them in her state so as to use them as a vote bank. 

Stop analyzing things like a sheltered southie lemurian idiot. Bongs have never had a problem with Hindi states and it’s people moving here. We have 9 Crore Bongs in WB and it’s one of the densest inhabited states in India. We don’t need to counter 400 million Hindis because they have nowhere to go in WB. 

Mamata courted Muslim illegals to override the CPM votes that she’s regularly contended against, which is from most of rural Bengal. That vote changed hands from CPM to BJP this LS election.Mamata’s power base has always been Kolkata plus mid-Bengal region that borders Rajshahi division ( Malda, dinajpurs, murshidabad), which are the peacefool overrun districts. 

Hope Karnataka will not become dumping grounds for these Bangla Hindus. It's time for each state to implement inner line permit and have control over who gets to enter our states, until such time as all states get equal representation in the parliament. Assam has valid reasons to oppose this bill. The most important thing is to safeguard our culture and language. 

You act like as if everyone is trying to sneak into Karnataka and not the other way around. You will find many kannadigas in Hyderabad.
My locality has more kannadigas and Andhrites than locals. I am not complaining but just stating the fact.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, nikred said:

You act like as if everyone is trying to sneak into Karnataka and not the other way around. You will find many kannadigas in Hyderabad.
My locality has more kannadigas and Andhrites than locals. I am not complaining but just stating the fact.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Which is your locality?

42 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Once they are citizens, they can live in any region of India they wish that isnt militarily or security-wise restricted.

India is for all Indians, no ethnicity has first dibs of living anywhere unless they are literally in tribal protected areas.

States don’t have representation in a democracy, people do. Whichever states have higher residency, they have higher representation. That is basic democracy.

Our culture is not at a threat from fellow Indians moving around. 

Your anti-Indian mentality will never work and lemurians like you will be swiftly crushed. BJP is working on reawakening the hindu consciousness of the south, along with its multicultural history.

When did you immigrate from Bangladesh with your fellow Muslim brothers? :laugh:

It's unfortunate that the likes of you have become the voice of West Bengal on internet forums. 

38 minutes ago, Lannister said:

When did you immigrate from Bangladesh with your fellow Muslim brothers? :laugh:

Long before your ancestors came to aryavarta from Iran. 

38 minutes ago, Lannister said:

It's unfortunate that the likes of you have become the voice of West Bengal on internet forums. 

Lol. My kind has always been the dominant voice in Bengal. We’ve always been more cosmopolitan and  melting pot, way more than the sheltered south. That’s why like all Hindi bordering states, we are not insecure pu$$ies like the sheltered southie regionalists. All you southie regionalists can whine but not answer a simple question as to if Hindi was a threat, how come Bongs, Gujjus, Oryas, Punjabis etc don’t whine about migration: all of them Hindi bordering states and all of them having more Hindi people than the south.

the answer is simple: south had always been more sheltered, less diverse and so is just more paranoid. 

Thats why you invent nonsense like equal votes for all states, something no democracy has. Also because you are not Hindu, hence you feel northern Hindus won’t let you Christian southie get away with buying converts in the south.

@Dil Dil India still think Muslim illegals and non-Muslim illegals are the same? See what is happening in Bengal, this page itself will have answers. Should we allow them a free run? Check who is leading the violent protests in Assam? And why do you think Jamia, Aligarh, Kerala, Gulbarga, Deoband are burning, CAA doesn't concern them. 

2 more stations set on fire, razed to the ground in Bengal...Malda hasn't seen much violence but Murshidabad has become like a West Asian war zone...just that is is one-sided destruction by a certain community whilst enjoying TMC's silent support. Prominent Muslims will never condemn this violence, in fact many are cheering this havoc. How many billions of rupees will this cost the exchequer...Islamists understand only the 2002 language. 

56 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Long before your ancestors came to aryavarta from Iran. 

Lol. My kind has always been the dominant voice in Bengal. We’ve always been more cosmopolitan and  melting pot, way more than the sheltered south. That’s why like all Hindi bordering states, we are not insecure pu$$ies like the sheltered southie regionalists. All you southie regionalists can whine but not answer a simple question as to if Hindi was a threat, how come Bongs, Gujjus, Oryas, Punjabis etc don’t whine about migration: all of them Hindi bordering states and all of them having more Hindi people than the south.

the answer is simple: south had always been more sheltered, less diverse and so is just more paranoid. 

Thats why you invent nonsense like equal votes for all states, something no democracy has. Also because you are not Hindu, hence you feel northern Hindus won’t let you Christian southie get away with buying converts in the south.

For some reason I am starting to feel pity for you now that I know who you are. Was it really that hard back home?