Pelosi orders Articles of Impeachment to be drafted against Trump

FischerTal

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

you can't  argue on facts but resort to name-calling. Dems are losing the impeachement battle. Doing it just before election year is futile. Best was to let Repubs implode and fire Trump. Now Trump has public backing for wrongly impeaching him on grounds that can't be proven without whistle-blower's testimony. Plus they are employing SJW activists to testify. Dearth of intellects. I hated Trump, but the way Dems are dealing with him, they did the same with Dubya and lost the battle.

Dems are so dumb. they have literally surrendered their party to the far-left  and instead of rallying behind a moderate candidate, they are giving their opponent the ammunition he needs 6 months before the next elections. ill take an idiotic trump anyday over a party that went out of its way to support a war criminal like Hilary. look at what they did to Sanders and now they are doing the same to Tulsi.  Dems act like they walk around with a halo surrounding them, when they are just as filthy as the accusations they make against Trump.

Edited by FischerTal

American voters like trump. Doesn’t matter what republicans want to do. Same thing happened in 2016 when the audio clip was released. They didn’t do anything. Trump will win one more election. Taking his rhetoric he has been good for America with dealing with China. 

4 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Dems are so dumb. they have literally surrendered their party to the far-left in their party and instead of rallying behind a moderate candidate in their own party and now they are giving their opponent the ammunition he needs 6 months before the next elections. ill take an idiotic trump anyday over a party that went out of its way to support a war criminal like Hilary. look at what they did to Sanders and now they are doing to Tulsi.  Dems act like they walk around with a halo surrounding them, when they are just as filthy as the accusations they make against Trump.

Dems are not dumb. It is a party controlled by powerful people and don’t allow young leaders. As you can see all the candidates are really old people. Sanders , warren and Biden. Tulsi gabbard was openly called Russian agent by Hillary. Before some brings Obama he was limited in what he could have done. He was still controlled.

Edited by gattaca

11 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Dems are not dumb. It is a party controlled by powerful people and don’t allow young leaders. As you can see all the candidates are really old people. Sanders , warren and Biden. Tulsi gabbard was openly called Russian agent by Hillary. 

Tulsi is anyday better than the trash parading as presidential candidates. She has a voice of her own. If she stands as a third party candidate, I would be the first person to go and vote for her. She is the biggest threat to the Military Industrial Complex.

Edited by FischerTal

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

you can't  argue on facts but resort to name-calling. Dems are losing the impeachement battle. Doing it just before election year is futile. Best was to let Repubs implode and fire Trump. Now Trump has public backing for wrongly impeaching him on grounds that can't be proven without whistle-blower's testimony. Plus they are employing SJW activists to testify. Dearth of intellects. I hated Trump, but the way Dems are dealing with him, they did the same with Dubya and lost the battle.

bah gawd there's more than one.  

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Best was to let Repubs implode and fire Trump

And why would they ever do that? They were happy to use the retard to push their tax cut agenda, their anti-environmental protection agenda.  Why would they have "fired" Trump unless the "Dems" pushed to impeach him? 

I'm sorry I do not mean to 'namecall' etc, but its difficult for me take someone seriously who makes pro-Trump arguments on Russia/Ukraine with a straight face.  Thats fanboi-ism at its ignorant best.

14 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Dems are not dumb. It is a party controlled by powerful people and don’t allow young leaders. As you can see all the candidates are really old people. Sanders , warren and Biden. Tulsi gabbard was openly called Russian agent by Hillary. Before some brings Obama he was limited in what he could have done. He was still controlled.

Interesting theory.  Definitely plenty of supporting evidence to claim that the 'Dems' have been co-opted and bought off by Wall street etc.  

22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

ow Trump has public backing for wrongly impeaching him on grounds that can't be proven without whistle-blower's testimony.

Where are you getting your news from?  You seriously need to get informed.  The case against Trump's law-breaking is cut and dried.  And it definitely does not need the whistleblower's testimony.  Just the testimony of Trump's own Ambassador - Sondland - is enough evidence, along with the paraphrased 'transcript' that Trump himself released.  

And if & when push comes to shove, enough Republican Senators will have no choice but to vote their conscience.  

6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Where are you getting your news from?  You seriously need to get informed.  The case against Trump's law-breaking is cut and dried.  And it definitely does not need the whistleblower's testimony.  Just the testimony of Trump's own Ambassador - Sondland - is enough evidence, along with the paraphrased 'transcript' that Trump himself released.  

And if & when push comes to shove, enough Republican Senators will have no choice but to vote their conscience.  

It may be for the  house, he might get impeached, but will not pass senate.

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It may be for the  house, he might get impeached, but will not pass senate.

That's a political outcome you are speculating on, not actual facts. On what basis did you claim that Drumpf is being "wrongly impeached", on "grounds that can't be proven".  The proof is already out there.  

1 minute ago, sandeep said:

That's a political outcome you are speculating on, not actual facts. On what basis did you claim that Drumpf is being "wrongly impeached", on "grounds that can't be proven".  The proof is already out there.  

If Trump is really going to get impeached, I am imagining how mad my roommate will get. He's from Florida and as Southern as you can get.

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

I wouldn't be so sure.

Trump's candidacy in 2020 is DOA.  Republicans are already searching for plan B.  They know that a democratic presidency is inevitable.  Question is, will it be better to let Trump go out flaming, or make a move to oust him ahead of the election.  The latter option doesn't have a politically viable pathway sorted out yet.  But its very likely that one will be found.  

In your dreams, pal! Ugly baar Trump sarkar! The orange Turd loves Hindoos!

Edited by Audiophile

13 minutes ago, MechEng said:

If Trump is really going to get impeached, I am imagining how mad my roommate will get. He's from Florida and as Southern as you can get.

Republican controlled House of Representatives impeached Clinton for partially lying about getting a blowjob from Monica Lewinsky.  There is no way that the Democrat-controlled House will not impeach Trump.   His impeachment is a done deal.  Only question is whether the Senate will convict him and force him out of office -or that he will forced to resign like Nixon was.   

Its obvious that Trump will drag his heels and threaten any and everybody.  Question is what sort of deal can the Senate - both Republicans and Democrats offer him, so that he quietly goes off into the night.   What will the Republicans want from the Democrats?  Pence to escape consequences for his partial involvement and become President in place of Drumpf?  Probably.  It will take at least that, and a wide-ranging pardon for Trump and his accomplices.  

16 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Republican controlled House of Representatives impeached Clinton for partially lying about getting a blowjob from Monica Lewinsky.  There is no way that the Democrat-controlled House will not impeach Trump.   His impeachment is a done deal.  Only question is whether the Senate will convict him and force him out of office -or that he will forced to resign like Nixon was.   

Its obvious that Trump will drag his heels and threaten any and everybody.  Question is what sort of deal can the Senate - both Republicans and Democrats offer him, so that he quietly goes off into the night.   What will the Republicans want from the Democrats?  Pence to escape consequences for his partial involvement and become President in place of Drumpf?  Probably.  It will take at least that, and a wide-ranging pardon for Trump and his accomplices.  

If America prides itself on merit and transparency of doing things, then I do not see a reason why Trump should not get impeached like Clinton. My only concern here is that it may result in angry people indulging in gun violence as a backlash, especially Texas.