Most of the Indian players at the end of my playing career ate beef : Shahid Afridi on Dunya News

On 12/13/2019 at 12:07 AM, Khota said:

You can get creatnin shakes for that without consuming beef. The advantage of beef is iron which is really needed for blood/oxygen/aerobics etc. You can get that in any red meat. Athletes stick to chicken mostly because it is low fat and you get proteins and by definition any protenin will repair your muscles. Eat beef if you enjoy it but it is not necessary.

Oh yeah creatin is available easily.  Beef is a good source though. I dont like it it smells like a cow and mutton smells like a goat. I stick of white meat and sea food.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Oh yeah creatin is available easily.  Beef is a good source though. I dont like it it smells like a cow and mutton smells like a goat. I stick of white meat and sea food.

White meat and fish are both healthy. I am a predominantly vegetarian. I can eat beans/lentils every day for rest of my life. For some reason I am not too fond of meat.

White meat and fish are both healthy. I am a predominantly vegetarian. I can eat beans/lentils every day for rest of my life. For some reason I am not too fond of meat.
What about eggs?
I once went a whole month without non-veg and the thing I craved the most was eggs.
I love chicken more than eggs but I realized I can stay longer away from chicken than eggs.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, nikred said:

What about eggs?
I once went a whole month without non-veg and the thing I craved the most was eggs.
I love chicken more than eggs but I realized I can stay longer away from chicken than eggs.

Only egg white. No yolks for me. Since the topic is about protein egg white is one of the best sources of proteins.

Edited by Khota
12 hours ago, nikred said:

What about eggs?

Same here. Eggs are more delicious that chicken. They are like curd same taste everywhere in the world no matter what.

13 hours ago, Khota said:

Beans and lentils yeah cook em stew em curry them amazing. Fark i am hungry. Off i go. Lima beans today

19 minutes ago, Vilander said:

The thing with yoke is it has cholesterol but i read that momentary spike in blood cholesterol is not that bad. 

You are correct. It is not tha bad at all and also has other nutrients. I just dont like the taste.

17 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Beans and lentils yeah cook em stew em curry them amazing. Fark i am hungry. Off i go. Lima beans today

Sounds like a good plan becuase I am eating red beans today too. A sunday tradition for me.

Edited by Khota