Kartik Tyagi

vice

5 minutes ago, nsareen said:

yeah but bumrah is not as wide as this guy is every time.. bumrah does come closer at least at the center of the delivery crease, this guy stays way on the outside, making him quite reasonable to play..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does vary his angle and does that on purpose when he goes very wide. 

Check this video. He isn't that wide here. He knows what he is doing.

Edited by rkt.india
32 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He does vary his angle and does that on purpose when he goes very wide. 

Check this video. He isn't that wide here. He knows what he is doing.

Well in the past 3 matches he hasnt done anything like coming close to stumps.. maybe he forgot what he was like!!!

31 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Here is another, not bowling from too wide of the crease.

Well i can be only convinced if he changes his approach in the world cups, you should only hear the despair of the commentators & experts wishing / hoping somebody says to him to come close to the stumps... but seems our bowling coaches are busy in something else..

If you look closely here too, he is still quite wide, that's not coming close to the stumps.. he is still going for the in dipper from wide of the crease..

Edited by nsareen
10 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Well i can be only convinced if he changes his approach in the world cups, you should only hear the despair of the commentators & experts wishing / hoping somebody says to him to come close to the stumps... but seems our bowling coaches are busy in something else..

If you look closely here too, he is still quite wide, that's not coming close to the stumps.. he is still going for the in dipper from wide of the crease..

He is at the right place in this video. I don't want bowlers either too close or too wide unless you have a side on action. Different actions required different approaches. There is no single rule for every bowler.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

He is at the right place in this video. I don't want bowlers either too close or too wide unless you have a side on action. Different actions required different approaches. There is no single rule for every bowler.

well the angle of the video is not great.. it's difficult to see here that he is quite wide, he touches the side crease in most cases..

Even if the bowlers are not too close, but this is touching the side crease every time, to me that's quite wide..

Not sure what you all saw all i saw yesterday against NZ was a young raw bowler who is wayward and needs to spend a lot of time in domestic. I saw someone wrote he can touch 146 which is a stretch more of mid to high 130s which is still impressive for an 18yr old.   

8 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Not sure what you all saw all i saw yesterday against NZ was a young raw bowler who is wayward and needs to spend a lot of time in domestic. I saw someone wrote he can touch 146 which is a stretch more of mid to high 130s which is still impressive for an 18yr old.   

He touched 146 in the first game. Yesterday, speed guns didn't look accurate. Batsmen could hardly touch some of his deliveries, too quick for them. Also u19 genuine quick bowler not being accurate is nothing new.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

You didn't see the vide I posted. He is going wide internationally. 

And i'm saying he is doing that way too much intentionally if that's the case. This is a subjective view, nevertheless a bright prospect. we can be excused to be a bit too selfish..

Edited by nsareen
38 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Not just touching 146 k.  He has bowled entire overs mostly above 142 kph.

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Was he bowling consistently above 142 kph in the NZ match? That's impressive. What about akash?

Tyagi bowled 135 to 146 in the match against SL ... bowled lots of 142 k to 144 k balls.

Against Japan, speed guns were not working.

Against NZ, he clocked 134 to 142 ... every one clocked lower speeds but looked quicker.

Akash bowled 133 to 144 against SL.  Bowled 132 to 141 against NZ in the overs I saw.

Edited by express bowling
28 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tyagi bowled 135 to 146 in the match against SL ... bowled lots of 142 k to 144 k balls.

Against Japan, speed guns were not working.

Against NZ, he clocked 134 to 142 ... every one clocked lower speeds but looked quicker.

Akash bowled 133 to 144 against SL.  Bowled 132 to 138 against NZ in the overs I saw.

Akash did touch 141 vs NZ.