Trump acquitted!

FischerTal

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Your statement

Now explain why non-Muslim countries/societies are more likely to abide by secular, liberal, tolerant values today. Forget what is written in their constitutions. Can non-Muslim men marry Muslim women in Islamic societies without dire consequences? Don't bring in Hindutva, I can give examples of RSS/BJP guys giving their daughters to Muslim families. Also the most rabid Hindutvawadi will still be more liberal/tolerant/secular than nearly all Muslims.

"Hindu baat se nahi, laat se maanta hai" , A person born/brought up in a society which believes in Islamic Supremacy and Jihad as moral and legal responsibility will frustrate you you by lack of basic common sense in every conversation. What is common sense for you, thats their ceiling

Edited by mishra

On 2/6/2020 at 6:37 PM, coffee_rules said:

C'mon it was all politics. Just because you hate Trump, you feel this way. The same happened even in Clinton trial and you can see how MSM at that time sounded like what Foxnews felt about Trump. How the tables have turned.  Dems didn't have the spine to impeach Clinton in the senate, although Clinton had more grounds of impeachment than Trump. Without witnesses and documents, how do you expect to conduct a senate trial, while Dems in the house impeached him on party lines.

Forget the tune of the media. This is about his actions. 

57 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Your statement

Now explain why non-Muslim countries/societies are more likely to abide by secular, liberal, tolerant values today. Forget what is written in their constitutions.

I think that secularism has already raised the standards of human consciousness and sanity to that level that all these religious systems and values in all these non-Muslim countries have already been defeated.  Yes, these religions are still alive at the personal level, but no more at the state level. 

But now the religious right is once again becoming stronger, and unfortunately they are also ruining the secular values in this process. 

57 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Can non-Muslim men marry Muslim women in Islamic societies without dire consequences? Don't bring in Hindutva, I can give examples of RSS/BJP guys giving their daughters to Muslim families. Also the most rabid Hindutvawadi will still be more liberal/tolerant/secular than nearly all Muslims. 

For me, not all is black and white, but there also exist a lot of grey too. 

I believe that Islam is worst of the religions when it comes to having hatred against others. Nevertheless, other religions also have their fair share in this hatred. Either we look at Bible and Talmud of Christians and Jews, or even many things pop up from Hindu religious texts. 

You talk about marriages of RSS members with Muslims. But in actual Hindu States of the past, we see that high caste people were not even marrying the low caste Hindus. 

My observation is if some RSS/BJP members (less than 0.0001%) ever married to Muslims in the past, then it was not due to the present RSS teachings, but it was mostly due to the Secular Values of Indian Culture which existed in the previous decades before the rise of right extremism. 

But as the right extremism is increasing, then today RSS members are threatening and torturing people for such interfaith marriages, mostly in name of Love Jihad. 

I will not forget how Police was beating that Hindu female student in the Police Jeep, who went to study to the flat of her Muslim classmate. Such extreme hatred didn't exist in the past, but spread after the rise of the Hindu right. 

Islam and Muslims are one of the main reason of the downfall of Secularism in the modern world, while poor Secularism also has to bear the load of the crimes of Muslims, while we consider them humans too, and this is our non-forgivable crime in the eyes of the extremist right.