Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

yes u r right there. forgiving ur girl-friend & giving her another chance despite her mistakes is like selecting rohit sharma into the indian team again & again despite his failures thats why i said, the similarities between cricket & girl-friends can be too scary at times
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

some more similarities :omg: break-ups - break-ups are like run-outs. the way as run-outs happen due to a terrible mix-up between the 2 batsmen at the crease with 1 of them having to get out, break-ups also happen due to mis-understanding between the 2 people involved with 1 of them getting a heart-break searching the right girl - searching the right girl is like searching the right ball as a bowler, with which u can take a wicket & finally taking the wicket

some more similarities :omg: break-ups - break-ups are like run-outs. the way as run-outs happen due to a terrible mix-up between the 2 batsmen at the crease with 1 of them having to get out, break-ups also happen due to mis-understanding between the 2 people involved with 1 of them getting a heart-break searching the right girl - searching the right girl is like searching the right ball as a bowler, with which u can take a wicket & finally taking the wicket
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You don't know? That's @mit$ on the right.. So you've not gone through this epic thread properly? :headshake:
Read few of the gem,s and that was enough for me asterix bhai :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bhai why so ashamed to admit that you are amit,s its like Afridi biting the ball and then saying that no i was not biting it but i was smelling it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: