Sehwag's triple hundred at Chennai vs SA :Veeru Creates History!!

This is the best innings I've ever seen. I'm 17 so I haven't seen anywhere near as much as some of your guys here. Though I will never forget this innings, I never saw one man pound a team into submission all day long in such a bold mood as Sehwag.

319 ain't so bad. Especially how it was made, which will make it one of the all time great knocks. Astonishing! What's the fuss? So he didn't get 400...so what? Lara can keep the record for a while longer. Next tour of Pakistan, the record will be under threat again. And yes, it was all my fault. I jinxed him by saying that Dravid would start batting quickly at the start so he wouldn't have to play rash shots. I am to blame! :((

Why is it that when Sehwag scores, the rest of the batsmen go to sleep? The list is long- Bangalore, MCG, Chennai1, Adelaide, and now Chennai2. I think he makes batting look so easy that others get careless. They probably think they can bat like him. Obviously not.

He is scary to both the opposition as well as to his own bench. How do you follow an act like that? Sometimes, the rest of the bench after a performance like his, forget their own games and try to play differently...hence the indifferent performances. Some must seriously take a blow to the ego as well.