Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

2 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Another example of how and why people mistake west Indian and aussie bowlers of the past as being fast. A 133 k's ball being nasty, and all commentators calling it as being very fast!

But Shami bowling nasty bouncers one after another at around 140 k ... was called skiddy and not quick by Aussie Slater.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am talking about a young Bumrah and a relatively young inexperienced Saini.

i am not saying Mavi is bad. Anyway his biggest test coming up 

Young Bumrah? Did you watch him? He was similar in 2013 or 14 as far as I remember. Bumrah was very average in first few years of IPL. When Saini played IPL, he was a seasoned FC and India A cricketer at 26 years of age.

Just now, rkt.india said:

Young Bumrah? Did you watch him? He was similar in 2013 or 14 as far as I remember. Bumrah was very average in first few years of IPL. When Saini played IPL, he was a seasoned FC and India A cricketer at 26 years of age.

Doesn’t matter. Composure is something you have or you don’t. Skills can be improved but not temperament. Anyways I think Mavi has passed the test so far

Just now, express bowling said:

Mavi 2 for 32 

Bowling the crucial early and end overs.

After the mess created by Cummins and Warrier and in an almost 200 run innings

Really good effort kid. !!

Cummins is a great test bowler but never been very good in LOIs.

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

How did you find Mavi bowl after coming back?

Watched only one over. He is fine, will bowl quicker as he plays. He started bowling again only a month back. I am fine even if he bowls 140-145 hitting good areas, at this point. He is also just 21. No need for him to bowl 100% all the time and get injured being still very young, can ruin his whole career. His body will mature in 2-3 years. That will be the time to judge. Not now.