IPL Match 42 | KKR vs DC | 24-Oct-2020 | Abu Dhabi 3:30 pm IST

Gollum

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Didi
    • Kejri
    • Aayega toh Modi hi (meaning IPL Governing Council ka script toh pehle se likha hai)
  2. 2. Which of these youngsters will do well?

3. 3. Who will bowl the fastest ball in the match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/24/2020 at 10:29 PM

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Why are ppl questioning gill for test based on IPL, he scored 200 for  India - A in west indies and new zeland 

i just feel he dominates low quality bowlers for now...ialso looked he has no feet movement playing on the offside

Edited by aditya19

2 minutes ago, aditya19 said:

i just feel he dominates low quality bowlers for now...ialso looked he has no feet movement playing on the offside

Gill won't be suitable at the top in tests but he can work with no 5/6 slot.  Rahane nowadays is NPA (non performing asset) anyway:phehe:

Do captains even have their say in batting order in kkr? I dont see any difference in captaincy between DK and Morgan. Narine at opening also now seems to be TM decision rather than DK decision. The same happened with bowling changes too. There was no reason to hold back Ferguson when you have to defend a paltry 85. Seems TM gave strict order not to use him in powerplay and the captains had to follow. Unless they have a strong independent captain KKR can kiss their trophy dream goodbye.