Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

20 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

A great visionary Pakistani leader had once vowed and set the agenda for the nation: “If needed be, we shall eat grass, but will build the nuclear bomb and wage a 1000 years war against India.” It’s now time for Pakistanis to live up to their word.

Yeah, time for them to eat their aitum bum.

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Have to give credit to Ghafoora and Co though, for pulling off this massive con job on their awaam.

Very very funny. From Big Gains on Land and in Air on 6th of Dec to losing all of Bangladesh on 16 Dec.

Master propangadist these guys are.

Lies, lies and damn lies. Never learn.

Sometimes back i was forced to live with a lot of Pakistanis in Hotel quarantine. I was taken under wings of educated Pakistanis and most of them were obsessed about Kashmir, seriously or jokingly allways talked about Kashmir, Offcourse, I wasn’t going to loose to Kashmir even in arguments so it continued for around 10 days, but they also said they want a peaceful relationship with India.

I told them, to look at EU, Bangladesh India is doing same iie align  their security and strategic Interest with India and they couldn’t understand .

Edited by mishra

18 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

The meltdown is real. Some Pakistanis are even saying that the holy sites of Mecca and Madina should be moved out of Saudi. :hysterical:

Kounsa maal phookte hain yeh log?

They have National Hemp Policy. Pakistani will sell Hemp oil for 10,000 USD per Liter.

Ab toh Dollars mein Kaali Daal will dance.. All problems solved.

Make It Rain Money GIF

17 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

@Mohan Swamy ye log to Third World War kii prep kar rahe hain.. Israeli pe Bomb fodne ka..

Kya hee bole yaar ab. When their minister says they have paav kilo ke aitum bum that are programmed to kill only the Kafirs of India, I don't think they even have the skill to operate their own nukes :hysterical:

Ghanta Israel ka kuch bhi ukhaad lenge yeh paindoo.

Mein IPL khelta tha but I was penniless, Veena ne mujhe chappal khareed kar di... 

This is what cousin marriages do to you.. Sab kee sab pagal kaum.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: