All Rounders Do Not Exist Part - II

Khota

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

which ur assuming that in doing so they ll never get out doing so or they wont get tired n start mis hitting or they wont loose wkts while doing so 

Let me remind

• Ind-ENG worldcup game where kohli n rohit wasted so much time that we lost the game
  • Ind-Aus world cup game where Pandya innings pushed aus out of the game despite having starts
  • Go n check how many times jadeja has screwed up our good starts coz he cant hit or while chasing remeber how he wasted tendulkar 175 knock

Ind-Eng same game where your useless hero gave 60 runs and did not take a wkt?? Is that the game you are talking about??

10 hours ago, Khota said:

Why do we have to make exception for him and fit him in when there are so many deserving players waiting.

Let us not assume that he won't bowl in the series against Australia. If he bowls, then he can bat at 7. His ODI batting average is 29 which is quite good for a number 7 with strike rate of 115. That in fact is 2 runs better than Yusuf Pathan who averaged 27 with strike rate of 113. I think by the end of his career he will turn out to be an upgrade over Yusuf Pathan as far as batting is compared. 

Don't you think he can be significantly better than Yusuf Pathan with bat if he plays more. In fact i am sure he was averaging higher at 34 runs or so in ODI but his batting average has fallen down by a margin of 5 runs. It could be a dip in form. Many players average drop by that many runs when form drops or are at end of career.  Perhaps he will regain his past batting acheivements. Let's give him time and see whether his average improves or falls further before judging him so quickly.

4 hours ago, Khota said:

All I am saying that not a single ball needs to be wasted. hardik is waste of ball.

Beating around the bush. I wasn't even talking about Hardik.

Who will you play at 7? Based on your logic, you seem to suggest Bumrah or Gill at 7. I want to know who your no. 7 will be. 

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Exactly and 7 is  speciality coz u have to hit from ball 1...none of these top order batsman cant do it , that is an expertise now . The amount of time our top order waste na we actually dont need one but 2 pandya kind of hitters

Ur telling me that someone else is better then pandya in whole to india to come in at 7 n hit from ball 1

You are again talking rhetoric's. What you need is a solid player who you believe will hit 20-30 runs rather than someone you are not sure will click or not. Pandya is a gamble. Agreed, on his day when the bowling is easy,he can hit. He did decently in England, but otherwise his stats dont give any confidence. 

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Ind-Eng same game where your useless hero gave 60 runs and did not take a wkt?? Is that the game you are talking about??

england scored 337 which is more then 6 runs per over which means he gave less then opp scored 

yes the game where a main bowler shami gave 70, yuzi 88 , kuldeep 72 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

You are again talking rhetoric's. What you need is a solid player who you believe will hit 20-30 runs rather than someone you are not sure will click or not. Pandya is a gamble. Agreed, on his day when the bowling is easy,he can hit. He did decently in England, but otherwise his stats dont give any confidence. 

why do u need a solid player at 7 btw ? At 7 u need someone who scores quick and play high risk game ...high risk game is gamble only 

Rhetoric's ?? Really , wait let me break it down for u 

These days teams are looking to make - 350 

How manys balls are in ODI - 300

Our top ODI batsman rohit sharma for 1st 10 overs bat at 73 s/r 

Iyer another Slow starter 

Jadeja s/r at 7 is 82 

Kohli also goes crazy only in last few overs

Now do that math in number of balls u have wasted in 300 and then ur target was already 350 , so thats means we ll some how have to score 350 runs in 250 balls 

lets see Wc England

1. Roy - 106
  2. Bairstrow- 104
  3. Root- 87 
  4. Stokes- 94
  5. Morgan- 91 
  6. Butler - 120 

Now u see in top 6 three batsman are going above 100  s/r to cover for those who are under 100 which means they are going run a ball and butler and tail puts the chery one cake . No wonder they are world champions

1. Dhawan- 94
  2. Rohit- 89
  3. KohLi- 93
  4. Iyer- 100
  5. Rahul - 87 
  6. Jadeja - 86
  • Now none of ur batsman apart from iyer is 100+(who btw is yet to be exposed and soon it will happen)
  • now dont add pandya whose few sixes u have problem with and end results is falling short of 300 which use to be the case before his entry and jaddu days despite having dhoni n raina 
  • England 3 batsman are over 100 and one is 120 covering others 
  • Forget pandya we need one more like him which is Samad and infact if we need to compete with england we need pant also to come good and find one dasher opener . So forget getting rid of pandya we need more 

If i add s/r of those 2 sides and get the total

England- 602 from 6 batsman 

Ind-  549 from 6 batsman

and thats where u loose the games and the no one gives and F who comes 2nd .

So do u want more solidity , you cant become world champion with pakistan mindset 

EmD8sasXIAAkP9C?format=jpg&name=large

this is ur 2nd best ODI batsman who basically waste 1st 10 overs and then jaddu waste last 10 , do u even have time for more consolidation ?

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
4 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Beating around the bush. I wasn't even talking about Hardik.

Who will you play at 7? Based on your logic, you seem to suggest Bumrah or Gill at 7. I want to know who your no. 7 will be. 

Bumrah, not Gill.

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

This. He is not some AB type (type, not level because AB is AB) who can punish good bowling. 

6 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Let us not assume that he won't bowl in the series against Australia. If he bowls, then he can bat at 7. His ODI batting average is 29 which is quite good for a number 7 with strike rate of 115. That in fact is 2 runs better than Yusuf Pathan who averaged 27 with strike rate of 113. I think by the end of his career he will turn out to be an upgrade over Yusuf Pathan as far as batting is compared. 

Don't you think he can be significantly better than Yusuf Pathan with bat if he plays more. In fact i am sure he was averaging higher at 34 runs or so in ODI but his batting average has fallen down by a margin of 5 runs. It could be a dip in form. Many players average drop by that many runs when form drops or are at end of career.  Perhaps he will regain his past batting acheivements. Let's give him time and see whether his average improves or falls further before judging him so quickly.

Hp is a huge upgrade over Yusuf Pathan but Pathan never was Indian team material. YP was a fairly useless player hyped on this board. For no 7 his average is good but it is his bowling that sucks and that is the issue. Currently to be in the team he should be compared with 1-5 and all of those players arre much better than him. None of them may be flashy but I can count on them. I have a peace of mind with KL, Rohit, Dhawan Kohli, Agarwal, Iyer etc. Not so much with him.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

england scored 337 which is more then 6 runs per over which means he gave less then opp scored 

yes the game where a main bowler shami gave 70, yuzi 88 , kuldeep 72 

This is the exact reason I don't take stats mentioned by you seriously. You cherry pick data to promote your agenda.

Let us analyze the stats carefully which you always fail to do big time. Pandya should be compared with pace bowlers that day as they had more success. Yuzz and Kul are spinners and the wkt did not assistt them.

Now it is fair enough to say Shami gave more runs than Pandya but he did take boatloads of wkts. Bumrah also took a wkt for half the runs. Both of them ouutperformed him.

Bumrah, Shammi >>>>> Pandya as bowler.

If India had a proper pace bowler that day they could have easily won the game against an average team that lost to Pakistan.

Quit showing me useless data if you cannot analyze it properly.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is the exact reason I don't take stats mentioned by you seriously. You cherry pick data to promote your agenda.

Let us analyze the stats carefully which you always fail to do big time. Pandya should be compared with pace bowlers that day as they had more success. Yuzz and Kul are spinners and the wkt did not assistt them.

Now it is fair enough to say Shami gave more runs than Pandya but he did take boatloads of wkts. Bumrah also took a wkt for half the runs. Both of them ouutperformed him.

Bumrah, Shammi >>>>> Pandya as bowler.

I know that those are better bowlers but Pandya is not a bowler he is power hitter who does fifth bowlers job

|HE scored 45 in 33 balls in that game did his job, his eco was 2nd best did his job when ur main bowlers are going for runs and not taking wkts. Since ur adamant on comparing did ur bowler also made 45 runs 

So being spinners makes yuzi n kulcha less spinners, when there was no help in Ct final u were to harsh on ashwin. Remeber u have defened bhajji for eco when he took 0 wkts in one whole tournament

If India had a proper pace bowler that day they could have easily won the game against an average team that lost to Pakistan.

Proper pacer ?? 

U had shami against england yet they scored 300, bumrah was there

U had bhuvi against pak yet they scored 300+ what more pacer do u need

IF not for pandya india wud have been all out under 100 against pakistan

Quit showing me useless data if you cannot analyze it properly.

U dnt even knw the basics like white ball red ball, s./r ...the amount off show off u do when no one in fans of any international captain agrees with u is to much....if no one is following urfollish time to learn they are ridiculously **** 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Old fags grown up on worshipping Kapil (king trundler who ridiculed himself by going for 434 test wkts - never understood records in sports and a flop show with the bat in ODIs esp. in the last 6-7 years of his career) to make their girlfriend less jawani better and then worshipping Sachin (a stats monger who would not hesitate to take 20 singles to get to a 100 in ODIs and continued to waste a spot to play 200 tests) finding it difficult to accept that SDP (the impact player who keeps team first)  is the true messiah of Ind’s cricket :dance:

Edited by zen
1 hour ago, Khota said:

Hp is a huge upgrade over Yusuf Pathan but Pathan never was Indian team material. YP was a fairly useless player hyped on this board. For no 7 his average is good but it is his bowling that sucks and that is the issue. Currently to be in the team he should be compared with 1-5 and all of those players arre much better than him. None of them may be flashy but I can count on them. I have a peace of mind with KL, Rohit, Dhawan Kohli, Agarwal, Iyer etc. Not so much with him.

Yes, you are correct that having batting numbers similar to Yusuf Pathan isn't good as Pathan should not be benchmark. He looked in very good touch in IPL but It's going to be incredibly tough to do all of that against the Aussie bowlers, backed by their better fielding as compared to that in IPL and on relatively bigger grounds.  The matches are starting soon i.e. this Friday. Hope he strikes good form.

Edited by Straight Drive
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

At 7 u need someone who scores quick and play high risk game ...high risk game is gamble only 

Below are batting avgs & SRs  in ODIs v major teams at # 6-7

MS Dhoni 46, 84 .... AVG*SR 3864

Hardik 32, 110 .... 3520

Raina 35, 91 .... 3185

Tendulkar 29, 97 .... 2813

A Jadeja 34, 75 .... 2550

Yuvraj 32, 79 .... 2528 

Kapil 24, 91 .... 2184

Rohit 24, 77 .... 1848

SDP is surging ahead in this list (and he has not even peaked yet) :dance:

PS let's not forget that overall he avgs 50+ v Aus, Eng and Pak 

Edited by zen
2 hours ago, Khota said:

YP wasnt an India material :hysterical:

He has a 100 in SA

Have u seen these 2 innings 

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Proper pacer ?? 

U had shami against england yet they scored 300, bumrah was there

U had bhuvi against pak yet they scored 300+ what more pacer do u need

IF not for pandya india wud have been all out under 100 against pakistan

Buddy, incase your memory is playing tricks, let me remind you Shami took 5 wickets. Bumrah conceded only 44 runs and took 1 wicket. That's 6 wickets from your strike bowlers. 

But the so called 'All rounders', rounded it up well for India. Pandya, Jadhav conceded runs, and Chahal had a horrible day. Exactly why you cant trust these so called allrounders!

You have made the point yourself what the OP was trying to make.