'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

5 hours ago, beetle said:

He is no body's brother....even his own brother does not agree with him. He is a political stooge who is trying to get as much milage out of this situation. 

There are millions who agree with him.

1 hour ago, Legendary_Bhakt said:

Kejri is eying Punjab CM post. His best bet is to gain sympathy of fringe Khalistani elements so all this nautanki 

Fringe Khalistanis have no say in this.

If Kejri gets the Punjab CM post it has more to do with Akalis corruption and Captains incompetence. Punjabis trust him more than they trust Akalis.

15 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Absolutely.Therea nothing to hear from the likes of you after what you guys did at the redfort.

Govt should have policy of not negotiating with anto social elements.

Read my posts and quit lying. What happened at Red Fort was wrong and all of us condemn it. What is happening to farmers is also wrong.

40 minutes ago, Khota said:

Read my posts and quit lying. What happened at Red Fort was wrong and all of us condemn it. What is happening to farmers is also wrong.

There is also a small matter of blocking national highways for 2 months... locals losing patience, their mobility affected, livelihoods affected. I have extensively seen punjabi 'news' channel streams over YouTube in past 2 months...the kind of brainwash and the kind hate for Modi, the degenerate language used for the PM is unparalleled.

6 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

There is also a small matter of blocking national highways for 2 months... locals losing patience, their mobility affected, livelihoods affected. I have extensively seen punjabi 'news' channel streams over YouTube in past 2 months...the kind of brainwash and the kind hate for Modi, the degenerate language used for the PM is unparalleled.

Agreed that is wrong but calling the poor farmers who barely make a living as terrorist is worse.

Agreed that is wrong but calling the poor farmers who barely make a living as terrorist is worse.
You keep saying poor farmers poor farmers..all I could see were idiots ramming tractors into crowds and causing ruckus.There were bottles of alchohol confiscated,expensive tents ,a whole ecosystem.Am sure there are no farmers after Punjab and haryana who subscribe to this.Find another forum to peddle your BS.No one is buying it here.

13 hours ago, Khota said:

Can you tone down a bit. Just because you dont agree with someone they do not become dackait. They are all my brothers and sisters.

My reference was regarding  tikait,comma lagana bhul gya tha regarding ur brother and sister  jats, where were they when they burned the whole haryana in the name of reservation,ye bhai hote hai,kaun sa bhai wala kaam hai ye,tikait is was and will be dakait.

As expected, the whitewash has been completed. It's like the riot never happened.  The same people are back on the street, with their full aggression and dadagiri.

The parallels and yet contrast between USA and India is clear. There, the media blocked the rioters coverage, interviews, social medias. The politicians stopped supporting them, and rioters were shifty put in jail. While, back home, the politicians have no shame supporting the rioters, and these rioters have full freedom by media to incite violence.

As expected, the whitewash has been completed. It's like the riot never happened.  The same people are back on the street, with their full aggression and dadagiri.

The parallels and yet contrast between USA and India is clear. There, the media blocked the rioters coverage, interviews, social medias. The politicians stopped supporting them, and rioters were shifty put in jail. While, back home, the politicians have no shame supporting the rioters, and these rioters have full freedom by media to incite violence.
That's what happens when you have an age old corrupt ecosystem with roots so deep that it influences every sphere of indian life

5 hours ago, Khota said:

No, it is rather farmers who are led by millionaires. The so called protest leaders are your millionaires.

You talk about distribution of wealth, so why should farming be dominated by select few families? The poor farmers deserve a level playing field. The previous status quo, made many farmers poor, and inapt in selling their own goods. And 3 farm bills, aims to provide better platform to these farmers.

Till date, you have, no clause by clause issues of farm bills. No proof that MSG is going away. Till date, you have no solutions to farmers problems.  You just want the status quo to prevail and continue the benefits to certain few families. You represent the exploitation of poor farmers.

Will going back to old way bring new opportunities for farmers? Will it solve their problems? No. You never care about the farmers. You just want the monopoly and exploitation to continue.

Edited by someone

8 minutes ago, someone said:

No whitewash is going to happen,koi Hero nhi bn rha wo,media bhi hai aur social media bhi,sabr rakho ,tel laga ke sarso ka hisab hoga barso ka.

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
5 hours ago, Khota said:

You keep saying poor farmers poor farmers..all I could see were idiots ramming tractors into crowds and causing ruckus.There were bottles of alchohol confiscated,expensive tents ,a whole ecosystem.Am sure there are no farmers after Punjab and haryana who subscribe to this.Find another forum to peddle your BS.No one is buying it here.

You are seeing what you have been programmed to see. Reality is they are not poor but very poor. I know noone is buying it here but I have to state the other side of the story too which is being curbed,

58 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

My reference was regarding  tikait,comma lagana bhul gya tha regarding ur brother and sister  jats, where were they when they burned the whole haryana in the name of reservation,ye bhai hote hai,kaun sa bhai wala kaam hai ye,tikait is was and will be dakait.

I am not a jatt but if there is reservation for one segment of the society then why is there no reservation for other segment that is equally poor?

38 minutes ago, someone said:

No, it is rather farmers who are led by millionaires. The so called protest leaders are your millionaires.

You talk about distribution of wealth, so why should farming be dominated by select few families? The poor farmers deserve a level playing field. The previous status quo, made many farmers poor, and inapt in selling their own goods. And 3 farm bills, aims to provide better platform to these farmers.

Till date, you have, no clause by clause issues of farm bills. No proof that MSG is going away. Till date, you have no solutions to farmers problems.  You just want the status quo to prevail and continue the benefits to certain few families. You represent the exploitation of poor farmers.

Will going back to old way bring new opportunities for farmers? Will it solve their problems? No. You never care about the farmers. You just want the monopoly and exploitation to continue.

Loaded essay without even knowing me. Current  Mandi system offered them some support and their fear is that it will go away.

You have a situation where you make laws and not involve people who have direct knowledge willlead to this situation.

You cannot run a country by having few IAS officers/bureaucrates making laws with no understanding of ground realty.

3 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
6 hours ago, Khota said:

These are not poor farmers. They are rich ignorant pricks. The really poor farmers will benefit from this bill. Punjab contribution is on a decline anyway. With morons like this it will become insignificant and irrelevant. 

57 minutes ago, Khota said:

Loaded essay without even knowing me. Current  Mandi system offered them some support and their fear is that it will go away.

You have a situation where you make laws and not involve people who have direct knowledge willlead to this situation.

You cannot run a country by having few IAS officers/bureaucrates making laws with no understanding of ground realty.

So, in Kerala and Bihar farmers are dying I am guessing without the world famous mandi system