'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

7 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Nah,desh ke gaddaron ko Goli maaro saaron ko Goli maro saro ko nhi kehna chahiye,instead Desh ke gaddaron ko behne de do saaro ko ye kahe kyu?

Fighting for your constitutional rights is not gaddar.

6 hours ago, FischerTal said:

no proof of that. i have more proof of khalistanis in the protests.

I have proof of RSS doing it.

subterfuge. when middlemen rowdies come for your head, you have right to protect yourself. 

Once again you have a job to perform. If not let someone else do it.

then SC should make middlemen rowdies pay for every single person who suffered economically from these so-called protests.

Along with SC taking action against transferring of wealth from poor farmers to Ambdanis. I like your idea.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

lol, You quoting Goebels? Very precious! Every post of yours is about poor farmers, 10k and divide between farmer and Ambanis. You keep repeating the same don’t become truth

Because that is the truth, You guys are multiple steps ahead of Goebels.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Filmy dialogue. Accept they’re human in practical world, they choose sides, for your information. Who will be constitutional to this guy. Mauka mile to , they will be thinking, thok do saalon ko

Es4-555UwAQZGlB?format=jpg&name=medium

They have to fight against both. Go after the prortesters but give a free pass to RSS.

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have proof of RSS doing it.

Once again you have a job to perform. If not let someone else do it.

Along with SC taking action against transferring of wealth from poor farmers to Ambdanis. I like your idea.

i have proof of khalistanis in protest.

they did perform and when the farmers resorted to violence, they took action to protect themselves.

SC is not Parliament. if you dont like the lawmakers who brought in these laws, change them. blocking national highways is a crime though. so they are well-within right of making sure that middlemen pay up for the economic losses incurred. see its a good idea.

Edited by FischerTal

4 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

You accepting the mistake and  mine absense does not change the fact that video is fake and the bjp is group of liars.  

Did I say it is not fake? is hamam mein sab nange hain., BJP is not an exception. Congress had come up with fake diaries, fake audio tapes and presented it media during elections, this guy just put it on Twitter  Putting a fake video doesn’t change the fact the Kejariwal was not against the farm laws. AAP was for reforms until it was passed

16 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

i have proof of khalistanis in protest.

they did perform and when the farmers resorted to violence, they took action to protect themselves.

SC is not Parliament. if you dont like the lawmakers who brought in these laws, change them. blocking national highways is a crime though. so they are well-within right of making sure that middlemen pay up for the economic losses incurred. see its a good idea.

I have proof of Delhi Police encouraging RSS to throw stones at the peaceful protesters.

They couls have nipped it in the bud by not letting RSS thugs to cross the barricade.

No wonder when anything bad happens in Delhi they always ask for Army because the dont trust DP.

I do agree that in the end this battle should be decided by the ballot box.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

I have proof of Delhi Police encouraging RSS to throw stones at the peaceful protesters.

They couls have nipped it in the bud by not letting RSS thugs to cross the barricade.

No wonder when anything bad happens in Delhi they always ask for Army because the dont trust DP.

I do agree that in the end this battle should be decided by the ballot box.

I have proof of Khalistanis in protest attacking police so they resorted to self-protection

no army has been called to Delhi. DP is handling everything

7 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

I have proof of Khalistanis in protest attacking police so they resorted to self-protection

I have proof of BJP supporters given free pass to cross the barricades to start violence againt these protesters. Water was not allowed but thugs were.

I know it is DP police handling it. Read my sentence people dont trust them and that is why Army steps in when there will be casualities. Because the end game is for RSS to kill minoroities. Not very complicaed.

6 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Do you have proof that those who attacked police are Kahlistanis?  So, tomorrow, if someone who hates the concept of Kahlistan defends himself, or show aggression against Police will be called Khalistani.  

49 minutes ago, Khota said:

Because that is the truth, You guys are multiple steps ahead of Goebels.

They have to fight against both. Go after the prortesters but give a free pass to RSS.

Goebbels don’t go around negotiating, guys like you and protestors are parroting the same ah1t for 100+ pages, it will not become the truth. You calling others is the joke worth going through 100 pages of drivel. 

4 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Do you have proof that those who attacked police are Kahlistanis?  So, tomorrow, if someone who hates the concept of Kahlistan defends himself, or show aggression against Police will be called Khalistani.  

Because these RSS people cannot address economic disparity they have taken the book of Goebells and started calling poor people khalistanis. They have no ideas left except for hate. This is how you incite mobs.

3 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

SFJ has accepted its role in red fort, kya argue kar rahe ho

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/sfj-releases-video-supporting-red-fort-siege-announces-reward-for-raiders-204123

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Goebbels don’t go around negotiating, guys like you and protestors are parroting the same ah1t for 100+ pages, it will not become the truth. You calling others is the joke worth going through 100 pages of drivel. 

The propoganda part is inspired by Goebells. The negotiations are smoke and mirrors because they are not adressing economic disparity.

Farmers fail to understand that Modi is extremely intelligent and accomplished politician.

Once again the farmers are going to lose till a new democraticaly elected government comes.

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What is this Lahori Logic. Accepted the role? Backing something isn't same as accepting that you are responsible for something.