T Natarajan could make his debut at the SCG - TOI

Stan AF

15 minutes ago, mani sha said:

Shardul over Saini ?? Are the selectors gone crazy ?? Only reason we are winning is cause we have pace bowlers . The phast bowlers like Shardul remind me of the dodda Ganesh days ... 

What has selectors to do with team selection for playing XI?

Edited by urbestfriend
Just now, Gollum said:

Vinay Kumar and Unadkat are 2x the red ball bowlers Shardul Thakur can ever hope to be. Saini you don't even need to say, like comparing TGV with Mumbai local train. 

But I doubt Saini will be picked :nervous: because there is no news coverage on him. We need a fast bowler who can help Bumrah with workload.

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Mumbaiya lobby giving tough competition to Kohli-Bevda combo

Don't get surprised Iyer leading us in near future,has to be the mediocrest cricketer of this decade to be shoved down our throats

I see evil designs in shape of tier 3 guys like Iyer and co.

Because of this coach/kaptaan duo we have almost forgotten about Mumbai lobby. Even more dangerous than the present nincompoops since this TM's absurd decision making is individual personality driven (Wrogn).....Mumbai lobby is a well oiled establishment whose shadow will always loom large. 

Just now, MultiB48 said:

One of the things with Mumbai lobby is there love for toothless bowling.They are one of the main reasons why India and the Mumbai team have struggled to produce good bowlers.

Very true,they just want 9 out of 11 places from Mumbai even if it is wrong representation

Not their fault,TM needs to grow some sense and spine and say NO to any bullshyt

Bumrah is more or less at the same level as Cummins

Siraj if he bowls like he did last test can match Hazlewood

Ashwin+Jaddu gives us a clear edge over Lyon+Green

Saini at his best can match Starc or come close to doing so

In which universe can best version of Shardul match the worst version of Starc?

Saini is also a better fielder/catcher and expect similar returns with the bat from both. 

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Why can't Mumbai lobby push for positive change like SKY in T20I or Rohit as white ball skipper? Why shove mediocrities like Dhawal and Shardul down our throats. 

This is even bigger they are projecting Iyer the next bigg batting sensation from India coming from Mumbai

Every "next batting sensation" has to come from Mumbai,this is a given

That fraud can't lay his bat even to a Holder delivery

Edited by Suhaan