TN Elections

coffee_rules

19 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

So now you should tell me what I shouldn't about? Lol..change in goalposts 

I have many real life events about TN politics as well..not sure they would be to your advantage though.So best you shut your trap .you or your parochial friends can't stop me from posting in here.

Dei echa you are not yoda etc you are a moron who fights anyone with a different opinion lol. 

On 5/5/2021 at 7:21 AM, Yoda-esque said:

Both my in-laws are in a hospital in Chennai fighting for their lives .I arranged for their admission from here.
I suppose that allows me to get affected?
Or do I have to be a Tamilian to start commenting?

What's your point? What are you commenting on? 

On 5/6/2021 at 4:59 PM, Yoda-esque said:

I see,you have no comeback so trivializing the issue now. 

Did you bother to ask the condition of the people I mentioned?No empathy for your own state people? So all this is just BS talk then?

What are you going to advise me next on what not to talk about?

There was no substance in your post. Your post is BS and you basically tellin me to shut up is just :lol:

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

There is lots of rabid hate in icf its pathetic but pretty much the reality, not sure what TN did to deserve so much hate. 

I guess staying neutral to national level parties is worthy of hate these days. Its bipolar politics - the mentality of "either you are with us or against us". Anyone who prefers a neutral stance is obviously against the party in question. I pity those who hate because their hatred consumes themselves

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

What's your point? What is the nad in karnataka?  A nation? Or land not a big deal. 

There are many such names in India. telugu desam means telugu nation. What he tries to do is creating divisions where it doesn't exist. Rich coming from a guy whose state has their own flag :lol:

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

Dei echa you are not yoda etc you are a moron who fights anyone with a different opinion lol. 

I didn't even say a single word in hatred just telling local people that they won't be here when something goes downhill. All he can come up with is "shut up" :lol:

There was no substance in your post. Your post is BS and you basically tellin me to shut up is just

Is it?

You asked me what my link to TN and how easy it's for me to comment without doing anything.

And when I responded, you told me to talk about Covid.

You dont know what my link to TN is.Your posts are based on assumptions based on zero knowledge.

Thanks for enquiring about the health of my in laws.

You and some other parochials are best ignored.I shall continue to comment on TN politics.Thank You.

8 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Is it?

You asked me what my link to TN and how easy it's for me to comment without doing anything.

You dont know what my link to TN is.Your posts are based on assumptions based on zero knowledge.

You and some other parochials are best ignored.I shall continue to comment on TN politics.Thank You.

I would doubt you have any links to TN apart from being a BJP karyakarta ok. Your entire posting history speaks for itself. You can do as you please but stop expecting others to believe your stories. I know what you are doing here. I'm supposed to be a bad guy because I didn't enquire about your in laws right. I wish them good health and long life. Are you happy now. Now go on about parochails, jingoism as you are living in a glass house throwing stones at others' houses.

@New guy this guy is a real bjp guy not me before you jump into conclusions on my political leanings

22 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Is it?

When did that happen. You are putting words into my mouth. You either lack reading comprehension skills or you are doing it intentionally. In the latter case, that's psycho behavior.

I would doubt you have any links to TN apart from being a BJP karyakarta ok. Your entire posting history speaks for itself. You can do as you please but stop expecting others to believe your stories. I know what you are doing here. I'm supposed to be a bad guy because I didn't enquire about your in laws right. I wish them good health and long life. Are you happy now. Now go on about parochails, jingoism as you are living in a glass house throwing stones at others' houses.

[mention=21041]New guy[/mention] this guy is a real bjp guy not me before you jump into conclusions on my political leanings
What stories are these that you speak of again?

Are you doubting the veracity of my claims? Do you want me to give the address of the hospital ,bed number and the house ?

What sort of people are you?

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

There are many such names in India. telugu desam means telugu nation. What he tries to do is creating divisions where it doesn't exist. Rich coming from a guy whose state has their own flag :lol:

I didn't even say a single word in hatred just telling local people that they won't be here when something goes downhill. All he can come up with is "shut up" :lol:

There was some responses asking is TN a different country, I pointed out the irony. There are other states with Desam, Nation, flags etc, but TN is the only state to have a history of separatism and support for a Tamil Eelam country encompassing TN and Jaffna. So, a reality check will be helpful. 

1 minute ago, Yoda-esque said:

What stories are these that you speak of again?

Are you doubting the veracity of my claims? Do you want me to give the address of the hospital ,bed number and the house ?

What sort of people are you?

Again I was talking about your previous posting history. Is it your lack of RC skills or psycho behavior. I'll put you in the latter category trying to make me appear as a bad guy

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

There was some responses asking is TN a different country, I pointed out the irony. There are other states with Desam, Nation, flags etc, but TN is the only state to have a history of separatism and support for a Tamil Eelam country encompassing TN and Jaffna. So, a reality check will be helpful. 

This is what I meant by other people talking about TN issues. So you are projecting some non mainstream political groups interests into an entire state. Maybe you should get a reality check and spend your time on something else. You have some sick mindset fella