TN Elections

coffee_rules

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

nope not interested.. but don't bring in *ing separatism with out evidence do you get that. thats not fun and games.

just because someone votes ADMK or DMK does not mean they are separatist.. quit being stupid. 

Sad you don't know your own history. 

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

We know our history..separatism died with the birth of DMK from DK. Anna and DMK never had separatism in the manifesto. None of the mainstream Dravidian leaders have asked for a separate nation. Tamilians are against Hindi imposition which is NOT the same as asking for a separate nation. 

I have been called a puny Gujarati, a moron ,have been questioned on what my link to Tamil Nadu is, asked not to post in this thread just because I said DMK is a bully party that runs on nepotism . 

Maybe their Tamil pride is hurt.

So much for their Shekularism and "liberal" thoughts lol

Oh and I also called their superstar a tharki.

2 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I have been called a puny Gujarati, a moron ,have been questioned on what my link to Tamil Nadu is, asked not to post in this thread just because I said DMK is a bully party that runs on nepotism .

Maybe their Tamil pride is hurt.

Oh and I also called their superstar a tharki.

Dude may be you being a Moron is arguable..  And you being tiny, we don't have facts it's general assumption. I am sorry if I did that OK.

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Indian constitution has allowed it. Go read. If you don't have it, don't cry. We can't please all in the aesthetics. It is what it is.. It was invented by Kempegowda. Go complain to him.  I like the tri-color as well. No need for me to compare. 

But but but... how come there is an other flag..

.sad you don't know your own people who think it is their national flag and are separatist about it.. Pls karnataka don't be separatist.

Lesson learned from this thread.

Northies cannot participate on any anything related to Tamil Nadu ,except if you are a buxom fair skinned actress like Hansika Motwani..who likes to be objectified and poked on her belly button by virile Tamil men.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Did I say mainstream? I said history. Big difference and jumping to conclusions that I have a sick mindset. 

you should follow your own advice first. where in history did you find any evidence of Tamil people not recognizing India as their nation.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Oh so you, a kannadiga living in US/CAN know more about Tamil history than us living in TN. This is proof positive about outsiders taking control of the Tamil narrative and spinning it according to their choice.

50 minutes ago, Vilander said:

But but but... how come there is an other flag..

.sad you don't know your own people who think it is their national flag and are separatist about it.. Pls karnataka don't be separatist.

Oooh, Jallikattu has it's own flag, why are they not flying the national tri-color.. Oooh Aaah! Is Jallikattu not part of India. Your argument is similar to that...

srinivasulu-saturday-january-continue-pr

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Oooh, Jallikattu has it's own flag, why are they not flying the national tri-color.. Oooh Aaah! Is Jallikattu not part of India. Your argument is similar to that...

srinivasulu-saturday-january-continue-pr

That's not a state flag. Ktk one is state honored. Your argument is crumbling as you speak.

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

That's not a state flag. Ktk one is state honored. Your argument is crumbling as you speak.

It is symbolic of a Kannadiga identity culturally. Nothing in particular to be associated to Indian flag. During Independence day or Republic day, we don't hoist the Karnataka flag. It is only for Nov1. Your argument to assiciate it to separatism is crumbling faster,

Plus it was never official until Congress govt made it a election issue in 2018 and made it official. It was always a cultural representation. 

Edited by coffee_rules

54 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Lesson learned from this thread.

Northies cannot participate on any anything related to Tamil Nadu ,except if you are a buxom fair skinned actress like Hansika Motwani..who likes to be objectified and poked on her belly button by virile Tamil men.

What? How did you learn this from the thread. Are you spinning your own barn here or what. My judgement was right that your opinions must be taken with a big bag of salt. Motu wani is not a popular actress by any means. Are you suggesting that Northies are white people and Tamils as black men trying to go after "white" women. That itself is racist and quite frankly stupid in my opinion. Have you seen any Southie discuss what happens in UP, Bihar, Delhi etc. That's because we don't live there and we leave it to their judgement to vote. Unlike you who interferes in every part of India and it gets quite irksome. Maybe BJP failed because of such approaches.

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It is symbolic of a Kannadiga identity culturally. Nothing in particular to be associated to Indian flag. During Independence day or Republic day, we don't hoist the Karnataka flag. It is only for Nov1. Your argument to assiciate it to separatism is crumbling faster,

Plus it was never official until Congress govt made it a election issue in 2018 and made it official. It was always a cultural representation. 

I'm merely giving that flag to say how stupid it is to say there are separatist tendencies in TN. Since you made that blanket statement which is an obvious lie, I gave that flag to make a point.

What? How did you learn this from the thread. Are you spinning your own barn here or what. My judgement was right that your opinions must be taken with a big bag of salt. Motu wani is not a popular actress by any means. Are you suggesting that Northies are white people and Tamils as black men trying to go after "white" women. That itself is racist and quite frankly stupid in my opinion. Have you seen any Southie discuss what happens in UP, Bihar, Delhi etc. That's because we don't live there and we leave it to their judgement to vote. Unlike you who interferes in every part of India and it gets quite irksome. Maybe BJP failed because of such approaches.
I am Indian and I can comment on any part of India .You can comment on any other part of India.Nobody is stopping you.

Looks like the progeny of the Supreme leader of Dravidian Shtock have a problem with everything I type in this thread.

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm merely giving that flag to say how stupid it is to say there are separatist tendencies in TN. Since you made that blanket statement which is an obvious lie, I gave that flag to make a point.

Saying TN has a history of some people, movement (DK, EVR etc) associated with Tamil Nationalism and separatism,, doesn’t mean most people are  into separatism now and are asking for a country of their own. What is wrong in pointing it out? 

Just now, Yoda-esque said:

I am Indian and I can comment on any part of India .You can comment on any other part of India.Nobody is stopping you.

Looks like the progeny of the Supreme leader of Dravidian Shtock have a problem with everything I type in this thread.

I'm also Indian (not lemurian as you like to call us) and within my friends circle, we never talk about Dravidian this or that. you have an issue with taking things on a tangent. first it was corona, then a random film actress, now this dravidian sheet. You must be bat sheet crazy. Tell me where on this thread you learnt that Tamil men want Northie women because they are so "vhite". Don't run away now. Otherwise it adds to your list of things you made up on the go.

I'm also Indian (not lemurian as you like to call us) and within my friends circle, we never talk about Dravidian this or that. you have an issue with taking things on a tangent. first it was corona, then a random film actress, now this dravidian sheet. You must be bat sheet crazy. Tell me where on this thread you learnt that Tamil men want Northie women because they are so "vhite". Don't run away now. Otherwise it adds to your list of things you made up on the go.

What's to run away, I am sure it's just a coincidence that all northie women who act in Tamil films are fair skinned..maybe they don't like dark skinned Northie women in their films.

Lemuria is kumari kandam.. no thing derogatory about that.

Still waiting for what things you think I made up...state them