TN Elections

coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

There was some responses asking is TN a different country, I pointed out the irony. There are other states with Desam, Nation, flags etc, but TN is the only state to have a history of separatism and support for a Tamil Eelam country encompassing TN and Jaffna. So, a reality check will be helpful. 

Dai coffee mama, you just said this right here

9 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Saying TN has a history of some people, movement (DK, EVR etc) associated with Tamil Nationalism and separatism,, doesn’t mean most people are  into separatism now and are asking for a country of their own. What is wrong in pointing it out? 

and now you are backtracking into this. So what you did was taking some DK nutbags and projected it on to the entire state. You are wrong. Accept this. You know I have discussed on this very thread that DK was not liked because of EVR breaking ganesh statues and was a outcast group until Anna created DMK which gained popularity. But again you show your mischief in projecting a bad image on TN only shows what kind of a person you are. Disappointing. Like @Vilander said, I should always be careful about you. And my point about outsiders showing interest in TN will only lead to trouble is proven as you would be sitting in US while locals would be dealing with real life situations.

6 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

What's to run away, I am sure it's just a coincidence that all northie women who act in Tamil films are fair skinned..maybe they don't like dark skinned Northie women in their films.

Lemuria is kumari kandam.. no thing derogatory about that.

Still waiting for what things you think I made up...state them

But you said you learnt it from this very thread. Show me posts in this thread where Tamils showing their love for northie women. you can run but you can't hide

But you said you learnt it from this very thread. Show me posts in this thread where Tamils showing their love for northie women. you can run but you can't hide

Again ..lack of comprehension skills...or inability to read sarcasm...

47 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

But again you show your mischief in projecting a bad image on TN only shows what kind of a person you are.

i have found this with otherwise very normal and soft Kannadigas. a deep seated hate for TN, as a society they feel Chennai had some pre eminence culturally during British period when it should not have, and took away from Karnataka and its eminence ( which i find very amusing). I also find many insular brahmins from Karnataka who are pretty dogmatic in their sense of superiority over 'others' whom they consider 'lower' than themselves. Often i find such entities trying to make peace with me or clutch on to straws if i would say i am one of them etc.. i take pity on them and put them down quickly not too harshly, as i often find them shallow and vengeful. 

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Dai coffee mama, you just said this right here

and now you are backtracking into this. So what you did was taking some DK nutbags and projected it on to the entire state. You are wrong. Accept this. You know I have discussed on this very thread that DK was not liked because of EVR breaking ganesh statues and was a outcast group until Anna created DMK which gained popularity. But again you show your mischief in projecting a bad image on TN only shows what kind of a person you are. Disappointing. Like @Vilander said, I should always be careful about you. And my point about outsiders showing interest in TN will only lead to trouble is proven as you would be sitting in US while locals would be dealing with real life situations.

If I say history of separatism, does it mean people in mainstream are inching for a separate country? Which English class did you go to?

You can disown as much, much of what DK stood is part of TN history. Find out how many people died in that movement opposing Hindi by DK and how many of DK nutbags wanted to separate? EVR himself has been known to have ideas of an independent eelam.  So, EVR and DK being part of TN history is demeaning to TN? Even now EVR books are selling like hot cakes as per the locals' admission.  Show me one such HISTORY of separatism movement (HISTORY means in the past) anywhere in India (except NE and Kashmir) ?

I don't know how sitting in US and having an opinion is different from you having an opinion? You have opinions about life in US and their Trannies, but I never accuse you of not being down with the locals, What sort of a logic is it?

Edited by coffee_rules

35 minutes ago, Vilander said:

i have found this with otherwise very normal and soft Kannadigas. a deep seated hate for TN, as a society they feel Chennai had some pre eminence culturally during British period when it should not have, and took away from Karnataka and its eminence ( which i find very amusing). I also find many insular brahmins from Karnataka who are pretty dogmatic in their sense of superiority over 'others' whom they consider 'lower' than themselves. Often i find such entities trying to make peace with me or clutch on to straws if i would say i am one of them etc.. i take pity on them and put them down quickly not too harshly, as i often find them shallow and vengeful. 

And it carries over to the present generation where they take a lot of sheet from the northies but they have to vent their frustrations somewhere. Tamils get the brunt of it as they can't question northie immigrants since they are very vocal about "discrimination" like yoda tries to project. you can see the yoda-coffee dynamic here and are trying to tee off on TN. If you don't question them on their behavior, they will run this thread and will try to put Tamils as separatists, commie sympathizers and who knows what not. That vengeful attitude is not good for them or us.

4 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I choose neither..Kya Kare lega be? What's Dravidian stock made out btw?

It shows the kind of poster you are

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

If I say history of separatism, does it mean people in mainstream are inching for a separate country? Which English class did you go to?

You can disown as much, much of what DK stood is part of TN history. Find out how many people died in that movement opposing Hindi by DK and how many of DK nutbags wanted to separate? EVR himself has been known to have ideas of an independent eelam.  So, EVR and DK being part of TN history is demeaning to TN? Even now EVR books are selling like hot cakes as per the locals' admission. 

I don't know how sitting in US and having an opinion is different from you having an opinion? You have opinions about life in US and their Trannies, but I never accuse you of not being down with the locals, What sort of a logic is it?

I know for sure that EVR books are not selling like hot cakes. we live in a generation that rarely uses books. Use common sense. Still there is no proof that the people in TN wanted a separate country. Coffee mama I used your own posts to prove you were wrong. Don't bring in other topics to divert attention away from it.

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

It shows the kind of poster you are

I know for sure that EVR books are not selling like hot cakes. we live in a generation that rarely uses books. Use common sense. Still there is no proof that the people in TN wanted a separate country. Coffee mama I used your own posts to prove you were wrong. Don't bring in other topics to divert attention away from it.

Read about EVR, DK they wanted a separate country and were totally anti-Hindu. Hence, Anna formed DMK separated from them. If you wanted to deny it, go ahead. That's the usage of the word HISTORY. 

Read about EVR, DK they wanted a separate country and were totally anti-Hindu. Hence, Anna formed DMK separated from them. If you wanted to deny it, go ahead. That's the usage of the word HISTORY. 
Wow these guys are triggered by a few people questioning their supreme leader of Dravidian Shtock...

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Where is he denying it? And what is your point so yeah evr existed so what uncle? Karnataka flag exists so what it's not that you want a separate country right? Don't worry.. More importantly don't post your stupid agenda people can see through it kannadiga. 

41 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I choose neither..Kya Kare lega be? What's Dravidian stock made out btw?

30 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Who are these idiots that are telling us we can't post here..karenge post..Jo ukhaad na hai ukhaad lo

8 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Wow these guys are triggered by a few people questioning their supreme leader of Dravidian Shtock...

Who is actually triggered  :hysterical: