Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

I don't see everything from a party lens. I think I have made my stand viz BJP earlier. Yet you keep harping about me being a party member. 

Btw source for numbers pls. 

So, you still doubt demonetization had negative impact?

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Nonsense is what you are posting. In Delhi everyone is taking their 2000 note and buying jewelry. That erodes confidence in the currency.

Bhaskar (Bharatth) bus kar, itna bunkus mut kar.

@Mariyam which movie was this dialog from?

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

in moorkh aadmiyon ko tabh bhi akal nahi ayegi.

petrol bijli gas pe to loot hi rahi hai sarkar. water tanker mafia se paani pe bhi bhaiyankar paisa kama rahe hain.

tab bhi sab wah wah, no corruption govt chila rahe hain :hysterical:

sahi keh rahe ho. macro number fenkte rahenge, jo khud sarkar banati hai

21 minutes ago, Khota said:

Nonsense is what you are posting. In Delhi everyone is taking their 2000 note and buying jewelry. That erodes confidence in the currency.

Bhaskar (Bharatth) bus kar, itna bunkus mut kar.

@Mariyam which movie was this dialog from?

You claimed ppl were shutting down shops due to 2000 withdrawal.. Pls prove. 

Edited by bharathh

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

It had.. But the pros outweigh the cons according to me. 

According to you does not matter. According to you BJP is god's gift to us. According to you everyone is corrupt but BJP. According to you all BJP politicians were born on the banks of Ganges and they take bath there every day. According to you is according to you.

Just now, Khota said:

According to you does not matter. According to you BJP is god's gift to us. According to you everyone is corrupt but BJP. According to you all BJP politicians were born on the banks of Ganges and they take bath there every day. According to you is according to you.

Boss. pls prove anything of what you've said pls. Spare us the rhetorics. 

33 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You claimed ppl were shutting down shops due to 2000 withdrawal.. Pls prove. 

I did not take pictures. Shops closed around 5 at promi

29 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Not at this pace no. Even the harshest critics of demo admit this. 

It was matter of time.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

I did not take pictures. Shops closed around 5 at promi

It was matter of time.

Forget your anecdotal evidence. Pls provide any substantiated sources that say that shops are closing and economy is hurt due to 2000 Rs note withdrawal. Then we can discuss whether it is bad.

Also, earlier you had claimed somewhere that ppl say BJP is perfect. Still waiting on any posts that prove this statement.

For the second post you quoted - I think you misunderstood what it said. Not surprising. 

6 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Forget your anecdotal evidence. Pls provide any substantiated sources that say that shops are closing and economy is hurt due to 2000 Rs note withdrawal. Then we can discuss whether it is bad.

Also, earlier you had claimed somewhere that ppl say BJP is perfect. Still waiting on any posts that prove this statement.

For the second post you quoted - I think you misunderstood what it said. Not surprising. 

Actually, go thru your posts. You provided the evidence for me. For that I thank you.

4 hours ago, bharathh said:

Noone disputes that the economy didn't grow as fast it did previously. However, at that point the shadow economy was as big as the formal economy. That has changed completely since. Digitisation has become the norm across much of India with increases in inclusion of the banking sector among all. The economy has rebounded since and we weathered Covid well to become the 5th (soon to be 3rd) biggest economy in the world. There were many other issues around counterfeiting and security (including other positive effects such as a huge fall in stone pelting in Kashmir to a fall in human trafficking (Kailesh Satyarti)). However, over time this would have fading effects. The 2000 note withdrawal should have similar effects. Cash usage should be minimized and demo (IMO) helped India take huge steps towards that. 

Since you quoted Arvind S, you should read what your party mascot had to say about his statements on Demo when his book was launched.

Bhai you can also look what RBI governor had to say about this as well...  He said along the lines that short term losses were so humongous that any long-term benefit dwarfs in comparison.  It was a sh*t call. 

Counterfeit currency literally came back in space of few months & we know terror situation in Kashmir. 

BJP leaders themselves don't bring it up anymore fearing backlash. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Bhai you can also look what RBI governor had to say about this as well...  He said along the lines that short term losses were so humongous that any long-term benefit dwarfs in comparison.  It was a sh*t call. 

Counterfeit currency literally came back in space of few months & we know terror situation in Kashmir. 

BJP leaders themselves don't bring it up anymore fearing backlash. 

Do you know why that is? Even on the day of demonetisation, bank managers were giving the new cash out to criminals.

The point is as a society and a country, there is some sort of criminality DNA in us to have jugads to do illegal things and that invariably leads to negative outcomes even in the most positive initiatives. In a perfect eutopia, people would have taken the steps on board and immediately moved to a cashless process. MANY businesses did and still do but there is a significant minority of people spread across the country who cannot change their psyche of corruption and wanting to live in a 3rd world shithole as long as they are rich and the others can go to hell

30 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Do you know why that is? Even on the day of demonetisation, bank managers were giving the new cash out to criminals.

The point is as a society and a country, there is some sort of criminality DNA in us to have jugads to do illegal things and that invariably leads to negative outcomes even in the most positive initiatives. In a perfect eutopia, people would have taken the steps on board and immediately moved to a cashless process. MANY businesses did and still do but there is a significant minority of people spread across the country who cannot change their psyche of corruption and wanting to live in a 3rd world shithole as long as they are rich and the others can go to hell

Unfortunately whatever you said holds true & I know  how bank managers were the hot items during those days. Rich were barely effected hence no significant gains regarding black money were made.