How pathetic , Incompetent , careless is Pakistan cricket board??

7 hours ago, Serpico said:

Why would a proud free thinker pretend having different personalities on different forums. Why don't you open those threads here as well?

When did i pretend to have different personalities on different forums? Otherwise I would have a different name on the different forums.

Reading on cricinfo on PSL disaster, what an epic mishandling of the entire situation, weddings in bio-bubble hotel, team officials entering and leaving hotel at will, one member of franchise entered hotel whilst tested positive and they quarantined him in same hotel for 3 days!, one team played someone in a match whilst tested Positive! 

No wonder Dan Christian got the first plane outta of their, no way he his jeopardising his pot luck IPL payday next month.

3 hours ago, chewy said:

Reading on cricinfo on PSL disaster, what an epic mishandling of the entire situation, weddings in bio-bubble hotel, team officials entering and leaving hotel at will, one member of franchise entered hotel whilst tested positive and they quarantined him in same hotel for 3 days!, one team played someone in a match whilst tested Positive! 

No wonder Dan Christian got the first plane outta of their, no way he his jeopardising his pot luck IPL payday next month.

shows that dan christian has a brain. poor steyn on the other hand has had his slowly eroded away with all these yrs of fast bowling.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:13 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

This is a country which was hosting cricket WC final decades ago. My issue isnt that someone was infected, one could have best of protocols and you could still have a breach. My issue is they arent learning when NZ tour should have been an eye opener. Given spread across PSL team, its evident Pakistan as a nation has lost control on covid irrespective of what they are reporting officially. 

Another issue is when Pak comes for t20 wc. Given there approach to dealing with this pandemic, BCCI should plan with the assumption atleast one person will be covid +ve when they land.  With players and staff unlikely to follow rules, BCCI will have to manage them delicately considering they will be the first to cry foul. 

+1

only reason they have low covid numbers is cause they dont test. Rest their young population means deaths are in control.

The precedent is really bad that Allah ki marzi thing. 

I was watching an interview of a Pakistani FC cricketer with an exceptional record on Nauman Niaz’s channel and he was like Allah ki marzi that he didn’t get selected when it was pretty much the selectors who ignored him. Saying Allah ki marzi for everything allows people to exploit you 

23 hours ago, G_B_ said:

+1

only reason they have low covid numbers is cause they dont test. Rest their young population means deaths are in control.

Even the tests are faulty. I know a lot of people with full blown covid symptoms testing negative and it’s the reason why a lot of Pakistani players test positive on tours